2020 election not verifiable in several states

Until those responsible for Russian Collusion Hoax are brought to Justice, 2020 is fixed, 2022 is fixed etc. consider yourselves at WAR. Close to armed conflict, boiling over daily.

No one ever won a revolution from a keyboard, Yeller. And your ilk are internet badass rich. And action poor.

And there's no 'armed conflict'. There's no 'war'. What you're calling for is generic domestic terrorism as your ilk attacks cops, feds, state and local officials.

Ask Ricky Shiffer, Tim McVeigh and David DePape how that works out.

Oh good. So you’re fine with Biden being declared the winner.
I'm not fine with it (aka I don't condone election fraud). But I'm not upset about it either (aka life goes on).
That’s great. We agree on that. I’m glad. We both have no problem with Biden being declared the winner of the 2020 election.
Not what I said, dude. Pay attention. There was no 2020 election for Biden TO "win". Election fraud is not an election.

And yet here you are continuing to whine.
You have an interesting definition of "whine" then...
Sucks for you. Need a tissue?
Yes, I do. In fact, I will need a whole box of tissues, and then some, for all the tears of joy I will be experiencing on the day that my maker looks at me and, instead of seeing the complete and utter filth of my sins, sees the unblemished righteousness of Jesus Christ my Savior.

which is a polite way of saying it.
Its also a dishonest way of saying it.

All states certified their elections.

Its also a dishonest way of saying it.

All states certified their elections.

Its an American Thinker article shilling a book. Dishonest is par for the course. For example:

"At an Arizona Senate Committee hearing on January 24, 2022, we learned that precisely 95 percent of Maricopa County overseas military members (and their families) voted for Joe Biden."

But did we? There was absolutely nothing to verify any of those claims. Paul Harris just 'said' that it must be so. He provided zero documentation, zero evidence, absolutely nothing backing the claim.

Yet Joe Fried, without anything to back the claim, cited its as gospel truth.

Wow, this was a complete waste of server space.
Wow. So then, this article really must have NAILED you to the wall! No sense asking you any specific fact-by-fact questions then because you will just skip out with your usual glib but valueless comments like any other time.

Election verified and certified by ALL 50 states.
COMPLETELY side-steps all of the points the author made. His point isn't that the votes weren't verified but that they were ILLEGAL, you little chinese-commie bought & paid pig-fucker because the laws were clearly violated and not followed, and had they been, TRUMP would still be in office today and hardly none of the crap going on now would be a reality.

Your very callous dismissal of all of the presented facts prove you would never seriously discuss the facts of the election in any thread and just want it all to go away because you CAN'T discuss, much less explain or justify them. But had Trump had such ENORMOUS, GLARING voter irregularities, you assholes would have carried out a scorched-earth policy refusing to accept Trump's reelection much less accept him as the rightful president even if it tore this country to the ground, which proves once again you a lying, hypocrite pig-fucking dirtball.

which is a polite way of saying it.

So what justifies putting this in Conspiracy Theories? Can anyone here prove one thing in the article false? It is all based on a thoroughly researched book. And if not, then why aren't 100 other threads in Conspiracies every day who put out far more specious GARBAGE.

Sorry. Those 500 votes..should have been counted. That's not swaying an election. That's democracy.
Good. Next election pig-sucker I'm turning up 50,000 ballots found in the street for some REAL democracy!

And we got ourselves an installed President. :)
You finally said something truthful, commie.

Simple explanations for simple minds...
Your "explanations" are always the simplest Jack, proving they come from the simplest mind.

SUEY SUEY

Say Jack, can you say that in CHINESE too?

Last edited:
Good. Next election pig-sucker I'm turning up 50,000 ballots found in the street for some REAL democracy!

You finally said something truthful, commie.

Your "explanations" are always the simplest Jack, proving they come from the simplest mind.

SUEY SUEY

Say Jack, can you say that in CHINESE too?
Retard posts from a retard.

You got nothin slinky. Your boy lost.
And now, he's gonna clear the Republican field in 2024..and then lose again.

Go Trump!! :auiqs.jpg:

Retard posts from a retard.
You can change all that, pig snot, by merely telling us why you think just ONE of the findings in the article on swing states above thoroughly researched and documented is FACTUALLY WRONG, but you can't, because you are nothing but a fucking paid seditionist. The question is who backs you, Jinping or Soros?

You got nothin slinky.
To the contrary, Rectal Itch, YOU got nothing, otherwise you would PRESENT IT HERE proving just ONE of the stated election fraud irregularities of the OP to be in error or false! BUT YOU CAN'T.

Y O U

C A N

N O T

Jack, you don't have shit. That is why all you do is talk out of your ass.

You can change all that, pig snot, by merely telling us why you think just ONE of the findings in the article on swing states above thoroughly researched and documented is FACTUALLY WRONG, but you can't, because you are nothing but a fucking paid seditionist. The question is who backs you, Jinping or Soros?

To the contrary, Rectal Itch, YOU got nothing, otherwise you would PRESENT IT HERE proving just ONE of the stated election fraud irregularities of the OP to be in error or false! BUT YOU CAN'T.

Y O U

C A N

N O T

Jack, you don't have shit. That is why all you do is talk out of your ass.
He..lost. And he'll lose again. And the fact that you're here constantly blowing up like a puffer fish more than two years after the fact...brings a smile to my face. Keep pedaling. You might get there. But I doubt it.
Now go fuck yourself...or find someone who will. :)

Forum List

Back