2020 election not verifiable in several states

Wow, this was a complete waste of server space.
Election verified and certified by ALL 50 states.

He lost. Time for you to sit down and STFU. 2024's coming soon and if you keep this up...you're gonna lose...again. :)
Hey Jackoffofnotrades, how are you food and fuel prices of late? Yeah, down since Biteme first took office, but still plenty of dollars more than the fucker in chief started off with. How is the temperature where you live? Is it cold , and without power? Because of Globull Warming, you know where the Earth is heating up and Biteme is giving billions of dollars of US taxpayer money to funnel to his buddies in the biggest theft of America ever. Stupid fucks like you are the reason why we have 10s of thousands of illegals crossing our southern border, thus using up more food, fuel, healthcare and public education, that will increase the price even more. You can thank your 3rd world Marxist leaders for that shit....

Just think when the 500,000 new Russian troops go into Ukraine which Joe Biteme swore that he wouldnt allow it, will he , Biteme, enact the draft and like LBJ, commit 10s of thousands of US troops(Conscripts) to fight againt Russia? Who loses then? Dumbass....
I don't think 500,000 Russians voted in our 2020 election.
Joe, won't do a draft. Military does not want a draft. Lots of things technical. Draftees suck. Volunteers are more motivated to get with the program.

Hey Jackoffofnotrades, how are you food and fuel prices of late? Yeah, down since Biteme first took office, but still plenty of dollars more than the fucker in chief started off with. How is the temperature where you live? Is it cold , and without power? Because of Globull Warming, you know where the Earth is heating up and Biteme is giving billions of dollars of US taxpayer money to funnel to his buddies in the biggest theft of America ever. Stupid fucks like you are the reason why we have 10s of thousands of illegals crossing our southern border, thus using up more food, fuel, healthcare and public education, that will increase the price even more. You can thank your 3rd world Marxist leaders for that shit....
And I don't expect anything better from you simpletons. You make kneejerk arguments. You swallow and regurgitate political soundbites without having to use your tiny brains to think about the underlying reasons that we have for our problems. But, you go ahead and stay angry. It will prevent you from acknowledging that your great white hope who left office more than two years ago..had quite a bit to do with the problems we enjoy right now. :)

This thread has been fueled by delicious Republican Tears...

19269248_0.jpg

You’re a one trick pony, kid. Unfortunately, it’s a trick that makes you look like an imbecile over and over.
Says the imbecile who is stupid enough to actually believe that the election was stolen.

What a fucking idiot you are. Keep crying you little bitch. Your tinfoil hat nonsense has gone exactly nowhere.

Go sit in the corner and be sad for me. Thanks.

I don't think 500,000 Russians voted in our 2020 election.
Joe, won't do a draft. Military does not want a draft. Lots of things technical. Draftees suck. Volunteers are more motivated to get with the program.
So you are saying Joe Biteme is a liar when he promised the President of Ukraine that he. Joe, was in it till the end? Only way, that will happen is if Biteme enacts the draft. Stupid is as stupid votes and they vote Democrat.

And I don't expect anything better from you simpletons. You make kneejerk arguments. You swallow and regurgitate political soundbites without having to use your tiny brains to think about the underlying reasons that we have for our problems. But, you go ahead and stay angry. It will prevent you from acknowledging that your great white hope who left office more than two years ago..had quite a bit to do with the problems we enjoy right now. :)
Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

I saw in 2018 a black bitch who actually tried to sway the Florida Election, so you can go fuck yourself you Marxist twat.

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

Forum List

Back