2020 election not verifiable in several states

He..lost. And he'll lose again.

Look you bought commie pig-fucker troll, you ought to ge glad I don't run this board as I'd throw your ass out in a minute as WORTHLESS because you add NOTHING to any thread ever--- all you ever got or do is get on threads like this one challenging the election and you won't even dispute a single fact, prove one thing wrong. All you got is the same pig-tripe of baseless denial.

You won't touch one word of the OP's article because it NAILS EVERYTHING YOU"VE EVER CLAIMED right to the cross of truth.

You can't prove one word of it is even off.

Biden is America's first illegal bumbling RESIDENT of the White House.

Look you bought commie pig-fucker troll, you ought to ge glad I don't run this board as I'd throw your ass out in a minute as WORTHLESS because you add NOTHING to any thread ever--- all you ever got or do is get on threads like this one challenging the election and you won't even dispute a single fact, prove one thing wrong. All you got is the same pig-tripe of baseless denial.

You won't touch one word of the OP's article because it NAILS EVERYTHING YOU"VE EVER CLAIMED right to the cross of truth.

You can't prove one word of it is even off.

Biden is America's first illegal bumbling RESIDENT of the White House.
What's with you and pigs? You buy a pig farm? Or do you just like rolling around in shit? :)

You have nothing. No evidence of anything. Your..boy..lost. LOL.
All 50 states certified the election. Despite the little garden party you shitheads threw on 1/6, the election was finalized.
You just want to keep the lie alive for the next election cycle. Fat lot of good it did you in November. Turned your tsunami into a dripping faucet. :auiqs.jpg:
Keep braying. You'll cost your boy the next election too. But, that's already assured.

No one wants to go back to crazy. :)

You have nothing. No evidence of anything.
Then you obviously never even so much as read the link in the OP. You should be THROWN off this thread as a perennial troll. But don't worry, I saved the article to text file for reference, Pigshit. Even if it is deleted, I have the full text and links archived.

All 50 states certified the election.
Quit repeating yourself. That has nothing to due with the topic of this thread, Pig-dropping. You asked for evidence 50 times here, and now that yet again, a ton more is before you, you dance around it worse than a cat around a bathtub. That alone proves you KNOW it is true and your evasion is DELIBERATE.

You just want to keep the lie alive
REAL easy way to stop it right now, Pigass: JUST PROVE ANY PART OF THE OP'S ARTICLE IN ERROR.

No one wants to go back to crazy.
No one will want to go back to Joe Bedpan, neither, Piggly-Wiggly. OINK 🐷

You are. You’re whining a lot about “election fraud”.
OP: Election not verifiable in several states
You: "You lost, crybaby"
Me: "Can't lose an election that was never held. Election fraud is not an election."

Thus, there's no "whining" going on here. The OP created a thread about the topic, you made a false accusation, I corrected your false accusation, and you seem to think that me correcting you amounts to me "whining", which is a rather odd definition of whining. You just think you can pull an Alinsky and ridicule away people like me who are willing to speak the truth.

OP: Election not verifiable in several states
You: "You lost, crybaby"
Me: "Can't lose an election that was never held. Election fraud is not an election."Thus, there's no "whining" going on here.

That’s you whining about election fraud.

Then you obviously never even so much as read the link in the OP. You should be THROWN off this thread as a perennial troll. But don't worry, I saved the article to text file for reference, Pigshit. Even if it is deleted, I have the full text and links archived.

Quit repeating yourself. That has nothing to due with the topic of this thread, Pig-dropping. You asked for evidence 50 times here, and now that yet again, a ton more is before you, you dance around it worse than a cat around a bathtub. That alone proves you KNOW it is true and your evasion is DELIBERATE.

REAL easy way to stop it right now, Pigass: JUST PROVE ANY PART OF THE OP'S ARTICLE IN ERROR.

No one will want to go back to Joe Bedpan, neither, Piggly-Wiggly. OINK 🐷
Sucks when you have nothing, doesn't it. So eat it. You're good at swallowing shit. :)

You have no evidence. You would think after two plus years you'd get bored of hawking the same old shit that's been debunked time after time.
He lost. Move on.

Sucks when you have nothing
And man you sure must then suck a lot.

So eat it.
You wanna eat it too?

You're good at swallowing shit.
I like a good dhimmi who swallows. First you wallow in shit then swallow it like a good little piggy.

You have no evidence.
Just presented you with a boat-load once again in this thread moron, you are worse than a chicken with its head cut off. You can't even debate a single point thus revealing your true nature. Even the most stalwart anti-J6 person who was truly honest would at least be surprised at some of the OP's findings! It is enough to raise questions and some doubts. But at least the chicken has value as it can be cooked and eaten, even a vulture would pass your carcass over.

You would think after two plus years you'd get bored of hawking the same old shit that's been debunked time after time.
Show me ONE TIME any of the facts in this thread have ever been debunked? JUST ONE TIME. Especially considering they are just getting revealed now. I imagine it must be tough going through life a despicable troll like you Jack. A traitor, a seditionist, a chronic liar, you must live in fear that one of these days you will slip up in public outside what must be a tight circle of pathetic, loathsome, venal friends and unwittingly let the wrong person know just what a real piece of commie seditionist dirt you really are, because we know what a real American would do.

And man you sure must then suck a lot.

You wanna eat it too?

I like a good dhimmi who swallows. First you wallow in shit then swallow it like a good little piggy.

Just presented you with a boat-load once again in this thread moron, you are worse than a chicken with its head cut off. You can't even debate a single point thus revealing your true nature. Even the most stalwart anti-J6 person who was truly honest would at least be surprised at some of the OP's findings! It is enough to raise questions and some doubts. But at least the chicken has value as it can be cooked and eaten, even a vulture would pass your carcass over.

Show me ONE TIME any of the facts in this thread have ever been debunked? JUST ONE TIME. Especially considering they are just getting revealed now. I imagine it must be tough going through life a despicable troll like you Jack. A traitor, a seditionist, a chronic liar, you must live in fear that one of these days you will slip up in public outside what must be a tight circle of pathetic, loathsome, venal friends and unwittingly let the wrong person know just what a real piece of commie seditionist dirt you really are, because we know what a real American would do.
Go away, cuck. He lost. Deal with it. Move on. You sound like a cranky old man sitting on his porch telling the neighbor kids to get off his lawn.
I know, it sucks your man lost, but it's your own fault for supporting crazy. Put forward a better candidate next time.

BTW, each post you make is causing the grin on my face to get a little wider.
Guess we finally found your achilles heal. :)

Go away, cuck. He lost. Deal with it. Move on.
JUST PROVE ONE POINT IN THE OP'S ARTICLE WRONG AND DEBUNKED AS YOU CLAIM! BUT YOU CAN'T. Worse than wrong, you are a useless lying sack of shit.

You sound like a cranky old man sitting on his porch telling the neighbor kids to get off his lawn.
JUST QUIT DEFLECTING JACK AND PROVE ONE POINT IN THE OP'S ARTICLE WRONG AND DEBUNKED AS YOU CLAIM! BUT YOU CAN'T. Worse than wrong, you are a useless lying sack of shit. You have ZERO credibility here and NO ONE takes you serious.

Put forward a better candidate next time.
JUST PROVE ONE POINT IN THE OP'S ARTICLE WRONG AND DEBUNKED AS YOU CLAIM! BUT YOU CAN'T. Worse than wrong, you are a useless lying sack of shit.

BTW, each post you make is causing the grin on my face to get a little wider.
JUST PROVE ONE POINT IN THE OP'S ARTICLE IS WRONG AND DEBUNKED AS YOU CLAIM! BUT YOU CAN'T. YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT. Worse than wrong, you are a useless lying sack of shit troll.

Guess we finally found your achilles heal.
Jack, you aren't a carbuncle on human society, you are more liker a rectal fistula. You got nothing, you support traitors and seditionists, and you elect and support venal scum, and history tells us what always happens to POS like you, sooner or later, so just enjoy your little games while you still can, because J6 was just a HINT at the real mood and future of this country now.

JUST QUIT DEFLECTING JACK AND PROVE ONE POINT IN THE OP'S ARTICLE WRONG AND DEBUNKED AS YOU CLAIM! BUT YOU CAN'T. Worse than wrong, you are a useless lying sack of shit. You have ZERO credibility here and NO ONE takes you serious.

JUST PROVE ONE POINT IN THE OP'S ARTICLE IS WRONG AND DEBUNKED AS YOU CLAIM! BUT YOU CAN'T. YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT. Worse than wrong, you are a useless lying sack of shit troll.

Jack, you aren't a carbuncle on human society, you are more liker a rectal fistula. You got nothing, you support traitors and seditionists, and you elect and support venal scum, and history tells us what always happens to POS like you, sooner or later, so just enjoy your little games while you still can, because J6 was just a HINT at the real mood and future of this country now.
Less is more shithead.

He lost. There is nothing you can produce (or have produced) to prove otherwise. There was no widespread fraud proven. He lost because he blew the response to the pandemic.

I frequent this board a lot. I have seen that almost no one besides me responds to your posts. I get being ignored gets on your nerves but you're starting to get tiresome here.
Move on. It's not healthy to live in the past. If you can't keep it civil, don't respond to my posts.

Less is more shithead.
Then you must have the mass of a black hole, little pig-fucker!

There is nothing you can produce (or have produced) to prove otherwise.
Sitting right HERE in THIS thread, bunghole. MOUNTAINS of it you can't debunk not ONE BIT.

There was no widespread fraud proven.
It is in B&W print right in Time Magazine where it was all bragged about and laid out in detail. See Molly Ball, Feb, 3, 2021. But of course, you're nothing but chicken-shit so you won't.

I have seen that almost no one besides me responds to your posts. I get being ignored gets on your nerves
Must be why I have some of the highest reaction scores and points of anyone, including you by a million miles. You talk and talk and talk Jack but you ain't fooling no one. You are a lying, devious, dirtball who has never once backed up a single claim you made like how the OP's link in this thread has all been debunked.

JOE BIDEN IS A CLASSLESS, CLUELESS, CORRUPT THUG WHO WAS GIFTED A STOLEN, COERCED, ILLEGAL ELECTION AND THE REAL COUP IS SITTING RIGHT NOW IN THE WH, working on behalf of the Red Communist Chinese along with about half the federal government.

Now prove me wrong. How else could so many REALLY BAD decisions and actions all occur in so short a time all so very BAD for the people of this country.

Then you must have the mass of a black hole, little pig-fucker!

Sitting right HERE in THIS thread, bunghole. MOUNTAINS of it you can't debunk not ONE BIT.

It is in B&W print right in Time Magazine where it was all bragged about and laid out in detail. See Molly Ball, Feb, 3, 2021. But of course, you're nothing but chicken-shit so you won't.

Must be why I have some of the highest reaction scores and points of anyone, including you by a million miles. You talk and talk and talk Jack but you ain't fooling no one. You are a lying, devious, dirtball who has never once backed up a single claim you made like how the OP's link in this thread has all been debunked.

JOE BIDEN IS A CLASSLESS, CLUELESS, CORRUPT THUG WHO WAS GIFTED A STOLEN, COERCED, ILLEGAL ELECTION AND THE REAL COUP IS SITTING RIGHT NOW IN THE WH, working on behalf of the Red Communist Chinese along with about half the federal government.

Now prove me wrong. How else could so many REALLY BAD decisions and actions all occur in so short a time all so very BAD for the people of this country.
Go away. You're getting boring. If this is all you have in your life, it must be pretty pathetic. :) (Makes me smile even more).

Go away. You're getting boring.

Yet you keep reading my posts and responding. Too bad you never actually SAY anything. You just talk out of your ass like Jim Carey:

mzc8cc.gif

Must be a genetic predisposition.

Forum List

Back