2020 election not verifiable in several states

I saw in 2018 a black bitch who actually tried to sway the Florida Election, so you can go fuck yourself you Marxist twat.

View attachment 760026
Sorry. Those 500 votes..should have been counted. That's not swaying an election. That's democracy. And we got ourselves an installed President. :)

Simple explanations for simple minds....simpleton.

I can't whine about something that never took place.
It did take place. You lost and you’re sad about it. Looks like you’re not done whining about it.

Let it all out, crybaby. You still have at least one and a half years of crying to go.

So you are saying Joe Biteme is a liar when he promised the President of Ukraine that he. Joe, was in it till the end? Only way, that will happen is if Biteme enacts the draft. Stupid is as stupid votes and they vote Democrat.
Why would you like a draft? You looking to get our troops on the line? Nobody else is. Perhaps you should rethink your values and fantasies.

Why would you like a draft? You looking to get our troops on the line? Nobody else is. Perhaps you should rethink your values and fantasies.
I have never liked the draft but every time a Demofascist has been the President and got US involved into a war, they have enacted a draft.

I have never liked the draft but every time a Demofascist has been the President and got US involved into a war, they have enacted a draft.
Geez, you're old. We haven't had a draft to get people to go to war, since the spring of 1973 for the War in Vitenam. Since that time we have been involved in Kosovo, Mogadishu, Grenada, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iraq, (again), Syria and still no Draft. Are you daft?

Says the imbecile who is stupid enough to actually believe that the election was stolen.

What a fucking idiot you are. Keep crying you little bitch. Your tinfoil hat nonsense has gone exactly nowhere.

Go sit in the corner and be sad for me. Thanks.
Still playing the same trick. You’re a dullard with insecurity issues, obviously.
Let it go, child.
:itsok:

Don't you people ever get enough? You lost. Get over it. Get a life. Whining BS from the American Stinker won't help. :smoke:

Until those responsible for Russian Collusion Hoax are brought to Justice, 2020 is fixed, 2022 is fixed etc. consider yourselves at WAR. Close to armed conflict, boiling over daily.

Until those responsible for Russian Collusion Hoax are brought to Justice, 2020 is fixed, 2022 is fixed etc. consider yourselves at WAR. Close to armed conflict, boiling over daily.
:auiqs.jpg: Good luck, Rambo!:auiqs.jpg:

It did take place.
No election took place.
I did not run for office.
and you’re sad about it.
There were no election results TO be sad about.
Looks like you’re not done whining about it.
There's nothing TO whine about.
Let it all out, crybaby. You still have at least one and a half years of crying to go.
No election occurred TO cry about.

No election took place.

I did not run for office.

There were no election results TO be sad about.

There's nothing TO whine about.

No election occurred TO cry about.
You sound like you’re upset with what was decided.

Are you upset?

which is a polite way of saying it.
:thankusmile: Two resident trolls of usmb are truly in t o laugh off these pesky facts so you obviously hit a home run here.:up::yes_text12:

Forum List

Back