2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

What's the big deal? US elections have been simply choices between 2 evils as to which is less evil.
No one is allowed to vote on all the stupid wars that are imposed on us;
The Richguy pretty much controls the situation;
And if a good guy gets in, he faces death.
In the case of Ronald Reagan, He was going to clean house with all the parasites sucking the blood of millions of people. He got shot by the secret service and told, if he wanted to live, do as He is told.
When He got out of that business, He told an actor's guild meeting that being President was the Greatest Acting Role of His Career.

Reagan was a racist opportunist who set the USA on the course to second tier status, and destroyed the working and middle class. Reagan was for the wealthy and no one else, as are all Republicans.

How many refuse to cooperate when election integrity is very important and when they know people no longer believe there is integrity?
FYI… only true morons are confused about the type of election integrity you push. The only conspiracy is the one perpetrated by those pushing this crap to the feeble minded.

I wont find out anything. He's running for SOS of AZ. He has no power to arrest people. He has no power to decertify an election. What am I going to find out?
The courts do, and that is where he will be going. No one is giving up on proving fraud. Deal with it, your big lie is a failure.

Because it will show what happened. If there are intrusions, if there was vote switching, if they were on the internet. What came in and out during the counting. If there was no fraud all those things will prove it one way or the other.

You should ask Dominion to do it if you really believe there was no fraud, but I do not think you really do.
The paper ballots were counted by hand and matched the machine counts, dope.
That proves definitively that there were no problems with machines.

How gullible and stupid are you?

1632940389495.png

The illegal ballots were counted again. Now there is proof they were illegal. It is going to court.
But dont you say the courts are all fixed against Trump. Let me tell you what is going to happen. It's not going to court. But lets say it does. It will get thrown out. Then you'll be right back to where you started, saying everyone is against trump and its all a conspiracy between the DOJ, the court system, the republican secretaries of state. They are all in on it. Then there MIGHT be another "audit". Then we rinse and repeat. You are in an endless cycle of shit and you dont realize it.

Forum List

Back