Chicago

KCity

Tennessee

Chargers (my upset of the week)

Oakland

Denver

Pats

Saints

Last week I was 11-5 and 36-12 for the year.

HA HA HA... You make me laugh longtime... Even the lowliest SF fan knows that they will lose in St Louis. For serious.

LOL @ colts winning the south....

Colts are back in play after beating the Niners
Texans lost to Ravens

I have a feeling that the Colts win had more to do with what an absolute turd of a game that was laid by the 9ers. Luck only threw for a scosh more than 2 bills and had no TDs...no long passes.. He just didn't fuck up like Kaepernick with THREE ints.

We'll see how far Indy has come when the Seahawks roll in. Let's not crown Lucky Luck until he can shread a shut down secondary like Seattle's.

agreed.

My picks for week four

49ers

Vikings

Ravens

Cincinnati

Colts

Seattle

TBay

Chicago

KCity

Tennessee

Oakland

Denver

Pats

Saints

HA HA HA... You make me laugh longtime... Even the lowliest SF fan knows that they will lose in St Louis. For serious.

dont be so sure Hug.You got to remember this is the Lambs we are talking about.Jeff Fisher is an idiot.He got senile at the end in Tennesse which is why he got fired.The guy was an idiot enough to pick up Brian Schottenheimer as their offensive coordinater.the son of a father whose mind would freeze up in the playoffs and would make so many costly stupid decisons where he would get the nickname one and done in kc which he continued with in san diego where chargers fans were stunned that they were stupid enough to hire him there as well.:lol:

If not for martys mind freezing up in the playoffs with meltdowns making costly coaching decisions that cost them both games going one and done agaisnt the colts and the Broncos in the 90's,they would have made it back to the superbowl for the first time since the late 60's when they had Lynn Dawson.:lol:

and his son is everybit as stupid as marty.he only got that job cause of Martys connection in the NFL.The Ny jets in a game against kc when he was still their offensive coordinater were chanting in the stands=Shotty sucks because his conservative style of offense made Sanchez regress and he is now on the verge of being a career backup now cause of him.He has now taken his conservative offense to st louis and is now impeding the progress of Bradford there as well.:lol:

The Eagles will have the best season ever and win the super bowl.

Either that or they will do half way good, get my hopes up and let me down like they always do.

GO EAGLES!

The Jacksonville Jaguars will hire Tim Tebow and go on to win the Superbowl. Within a week thereafter Obama will confess he was born in Kenya, the Pope will convert to Islam and gas will be $1.39 a gallon.

I find it interesting that the Colts schedule allows them the luxury of playing teams the week after the Seahawks have beat the will to live from thier players and coaches.

Turnabout is fair play though and when it is your turn...you will be served. Indy will be all pumped up about themselves after beating the Jags this weekend. Lucky Luck's luck will change the next weekend as the Seahawks come to play in his stadium. The Colts will come crashing down to earth as they begin to understand that beating up on emotionally crippled football teams is not the same thing as facing the terrible tsunami called The Legion Of BOOM that beat them so bad they had no will to win left when the Colts suited up against them.

My picks for week four

49ers

Vikings

Ravens

Cincinnati

Colts

Seattle

TBay

Chicago

KCity

Tennessee

Oakland

Denver

Pats

Saints

dont be so sure Hug.You got to remember this is the Lambs we are talking about.Jeff Fisher is an idiot.He got senile at the end in Tennesse which is why he got fired.The guy was an idiot enough to pick up Brian Schottenheimer as their offensive coordinater.the son of a father whose mind would freeze up in the playoffs and would make so many costly stupid decisons where he would get the nickname one and done in kc which he continued with in san diego where chargers fans were stunned that they were stupid enough to hire him there as well.:lol:

If not for martys mind freezing up in the playoffs with meltdowns making costly coaching decisions that cost them both games going one and done agaisnt the colts and the Broncos in the 90's,they would have made it back to the superbowl for the first time since the late 60's when they had Lynn Dawson.:lol:

and his son is everybit as stupid as marty.he only got that job cause of Martys connection in the NFL.The Ny jets in a game against kc when he was still their offensive coordinater were chanting in the stands=Shotty sucks because his conservative style of offense made Sanchez regress and he is now on the verge of being a career backup now cause of him.He has now taken his conservative offense to st louis and is now impeding the progress of Bradford there as well.:lol:

THAT being said,I think the fact kappy is playing the lambs and that overrated hack Jeff Fisher,shottyballs conservative play calling will get the whiners defense back to having confidence again and the lambs offense will stall and the niners will have the ball and Kappys confidence will rebound playing the LAMBS defense and score a few touchdowns and rebound on this game thanks to idiot Fisher and Brian idiot shottenheimer.:lol:

They will rebound on this game with a socre i say 31 to 16 i say.the offense will be able to muster only field goals thanks to moron brain shootenheimer calling the plays.

Its next week when Kappy has to face a very good defense in the texans that he will regress back again i am thinking.we'll see.:D

THAT being said,I think the fact kappy is playing the lambs and that overrated hack Jeff Fisher,shottyballs conservative play calling will get the whiners defense back to having confidence again and the lambs offense will stall and the niners will have the ball and Kappys confidence will rebound playing the LAMBS defense and score a few touchdowns and rebound on this game thanks to idiot Fisher and Brian idiot shottenheimer.:lol:

They will rebound on this game with a socre i say 31 to 16 i say.the offense will be able to muster only field goals thanks to moron brain shootenheimer calling the plays.

Its next week when Kappy has to face a very good defense in the texans that he will regress back again i am thinking.we'll see.:D

well it looks like I wasnt too far off on my prediction here.

Da Bears beat Detroit this weekend and they will be 2 game up on them. Packer have the bye week this week don't they?

Not gonna happen :)

Heya Caroljo.
hello.gif
Da Bears should win this one with Nate Burrelson going down for Detroit. I think that's what his name is. He is their 2nd Best receiver. Which means Da Bears Defense gets to focus a little more on Calvin Johnson.

I think Da Bears.....will win by 4 points.

th

Da Bears beat Detroit this weekend and they will be 2 game up on them. Packer have the bye week this week don't they?

Not gonna happen :)

Heya Caroljo.
hello.gif
Da Bears should win this one with Nate Burrelson going down for Detroit. I think that's what his name is. He is their 2nd Best receiver. Which means Da Bears Defense gets to focus a little more on Calvin Johnson.

I think Da Bears.....will win by 4 points.

th

Ok....see ya back here tomorrow after the game :) I think the Lions win by 7

damn.gif
Looks like the Real Jay Cutler showed up today.....3 Interceptions plus a fumble.
facepalm.gif

Da Bears had the Chance to really make a statement today and Cutler shows you just why, he isn't anything but an average QB.

But boy don't he look pretty when he throws that ball really far.
tongue20.gif

damn.gif
Looks like the Real Jay Cutler showed up today.....3 Interceptions plus a fumble.
facepalm.gif

Da Bears had the Chance to really make a statement today and Cutler shows you just why, he isn't anything but an average QB.

tongue20.gif

Well....guess I was wrong :) We took it by 8.....LIONS ROCK!!!!!

damn.gif
facepalm.gif

tongue20.gif

Well....guess I was wrong :) We took it by 8.....LIONS ROCK!!!!!

Yeah that one win in the last 7 years.....just might be a Career Changer for Detroit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back