200 congressMEN were treated with Ivermectin.

What's prednisone have to do with anything here? That's NOT a prophylactic for covid, And YES, I'm familiar with it.

Dont think albuterol is on the list either -- but a SIMILAR inhaled med called Budesonide HAS been largely tried anecdotally.

Yea no one gives a shit about the prophylactic nonsense you can't prove

He got covid, then took the shit

And felt better

The reason he felt better was the actual medicine not the ivermectin. Which again no doubt did basically nothing relative to teh steroid. Which you can feel very quickly

If he was taking ivermectin or something else as a prophylactic it didn't work very well

They're both anti inflammatory....It's just a more extreme version

That's the effect they want to produce

Advil (ibupfrofen) Tyleon (ameticdphone or however you spell it) and whatever the fuck is in the steroids all produce the same effect just varying degrees. Steroids are just a more extreme version that put more stress on your body

Steroids are technically just chemical hormones...But in this context steroid = anti inflammatory

Just about any steroid you might get perscribed will be for that effect.
They're both anti inflammatory....It's just a more extreme version
They are totally different animals...

Dude..go pump iron and shoot up whatever the fuck you shoot up.

You have no idea what you are talking about here and are making a fool of yourself.

What a crock of shit. Science INFORMS public health...

And "pushing natural immunity" when we have a vaccine is fucking STUPID.

We HAVE vaccines that are safe and effective and you're telling people that getting the virus is better.

You're insane

OH SHIT NO. Public Health exists to GET COMPLIANCE.. When science gets too complicated to EXPLAIN to 5th graders (like you) , or when giving exemptions for Natural Immunity would require extra work TO VERIFY and screw up the vaccination numbers -- there's NO ROOM for science in Public Health..

Maybe I need to answer your objections with that big govt mentality that you're not capable of independent or complicated thoughts..

Yea no one gives a shit about the prophylactic nonsense you can't prove

He got covid, then took the shit

And felt better

The reason he felt better was the actual medicine not the ivermectin. Which again no doubt did basically nothing relative to teh steroid. Which you can feel very quickly

If he was taking ivermectin or something else as a prophylactic it didn't work very well

Who's "He"? Have no idea wtf you're raving about here with steroids or "other drug"..

They are totally different animals...

Dude..go pump iron and shoot up whatever the fuck you shoot up.

You have no idea what you are talking about here and are making a fool of yourself.

Shut the fuck up lesh and remember your place

This meat head knows a lot more a bout a lot of things than you. Hahaha

"what's a steroid"

Fucking christ

TWO YEARS YOU'VE HAD TO FIGURE THIS OUT.

Say no to ventilators

Yes to steroids

We HAVE vaccines that are safe and effective and you're telling people that getting the virus is better.

You're insane
Except there isn't a real vaccine. There is an experimental treatment that is proving daily is less effective than natural immunity. Fully vaccinated people don't need boosters, that should tell you something. If the definition of fully vaccinated changes, that should tell you something. It should tell you these experts have no real clue and you're the lab rat.

The original Tweet from Kory was "100 to 200".. And a FURTHER tweet clarified that NO "Frontline Doctor" would release medical records of anyone they treated".. The SOURCE was "member or staff" inside CONGRESS -- NOT Dr. Kory..

As much as I dismiss ANYTHING on Twitter - folks should KNOW that "important people" ARE getting scripts filled for Ivermectin or HCQuine. Usually THROUGH Frontline Doctors (as I'm told) and this story is probably credible..

For instance -- Mark Levin recently volunteered that he's been on HCQuine for about 18 months now.. AND -- he's fully vaccinated. He's some kind of heart patient but has had no issues..
And somehow when they get covid; the doctors give them something else....that is actually effective against the virus.

Gee...wonder why.

Shut the fuck up lesh and remember your place

This meat head knows a lot more a bout a lot of things than you. Hahaha

"what's a steroid"

Fucking christ

TWO YEARS YOU'VE HAD TO FIGURE THIS OUT.

Say no to ventilators

Yes to steroids
Fuck off meathead. You don't know the difference between a steroid and aspirin.

Yea we get it. You pump up on steroids. That don't make you a fucking doctor.

it makes you a roidhead.

Who's "He"? Have no idea wtf you're raving about here with steroids or "other drug"..

Joe fucking rogan dude

Who teh fuck else?

And what other drug/ IDK some other dumb shit like hydroxycloriquine

Taking a serious prophylactic to avoid a cold as a healthy person is almost as insane as taking experimental vaccines to avoid a cold

I don't begrduge people just throwing this shit in their mouths as treatment. But unless you have reason to think you're going to get covid like going to an orgy with 100 people.....Nah pass on the prophylactic for the cold

You should act for the most part like it's 2019. Any deviation from that plan in this context is generally irrational.

You want the 2019 viral pneumonia protocols. The stuff that was based in our best knowledge of science before our doctors went insane

You're insane

No. What's STUPID is you not recognizing the problem is NOT the vaxxd versus the UNvaxxxed. Its the problem of the IMMUNE versus the NOT IMMUNE.

What is stupid is YOU having swallowed the Public Health ANTI-SCIENCE push to vaccinate the additional 80 MILLION Americans (good estimate) that HAVE natural immunity BETTER than what the vaccine OFFERS...

This is EXACTLY the difference between science and public health. Because NO ONE at the Fed level has ACKNOWLEDGED that SOME of the "vax resisters" are actually "following the science" because they HAVE natural immunity and your mommy/daddy power whores at "we're in charge" Wallinsky CDC are NOT CONCERNED about "that science" because it conflicts with their totalitarian approach to MANDATING and PUNISHING nurses, doctor staff, police and fire who are now LOSING JOBS because CDC WILL NOT acknowledge natural immunity as a science FACT !!!

Fuck off meathead. You don't know the difference between a steroid and aspirin.

Yea we get it. You pump up on steroids. That don't make you a fucking doctor.

it makes you a roidhead.

the first blurb on google

"Steroids are a man-made version of chemicals, known as hormones, that are made naturally in the human body. Steroids are designed to act like these hormones to reduce inflammation. They're also known as corticosteroids, and are different to anabolic steroids used by bodybuilders and athletes."

Notice how the anti inflammation comes before anabolics. Which is what the steroids your'e thinking of are colloquially called.

Just "steroid" implies anti inflammatory, especially in a medical much less viral pneumonia context.

Not a whole lot of anabolic steroids getting prescribed. And I'm not sure what other steroids are even useful to humans

A. Yes. Because it does.

B. Horse shit. Red states including Florida were getting the bulk of the available Monoclonal antibodies. AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHER STATES

Biden did no stop shipments to Florida...he leveled the playing field. Florida still gets that treatment
I thought there for awhile you loons said only red states were having covid spikes. Is that true or not?

Joe fucking rogan dude

Who teh fuck else?

And what other drug/ IDK some other dumb shit like hydroxycloriquine

Taking a serious prophylactic to avoid a cold as a healthy person is almost as insane as taking experimental vaccines to avoid a cold

I don't begrduge people just throwing this shit in their mouths as treatment. But unless you have reason to think you're going to get covid like going to an orgy with 100 people.....Nah pass on the prophylactic for the cold

You should act for the most part like it's 2019. Any deviation from that plan in this context is generally irrational.

You want the 2019 viral pneumonia protocols. The stuff that was based in our best knowledge of science before our doctors went insane

Thanks.. But whatever steroids Rogan takes are not ALONE responsible for his recovery..

Thanks.. But whatever steroids Rogan takes are not ALONE responsible for his recovery..

Let's put it this way

Could it have slightly sped up his recovery? Sure just like drinking water could have

But the only substantive thing to do with viral pneumonia is reduce inflammation and wait it out.

The prednisone will almost immediately make you feel better.

Nothing else he took would have anything approaching that effect. It's so obvious. People think ivermectin works beacuse....It's working as an anti inflammatory. If it has an effect that's science's best guess at the moment.

GUess what is infinitely better at reducing inflammation?

Wow amazing, you guessed it

Prednisone

the first blurb on google

"Steroids are a man-made version of chemicals, known as hormones, that are made naturally in the human body. Steroids are designed to act like these hormones to reduce inflammation. They're also known as corticosteroids, and are different to anabolic steroids used by bodybuilders and athletes."

Notice how the anti inflammation comes before anabolics. Which is what the steroids your'e thinking of are colloquially called.

Just "steroid" implies anti inflammatory, especially in a medical much less viral pneumonia context.

Not a whole lot of anabolic steroids getting prescribed. And I'm not sure what other steroids are even useful to humans
Hey moron. Just STOP talking about medicine. You're out of your league after you shoot roids up your ass.

Because two things do similar things does not make them the same thing.

Steroids are very different from Tylenol or aspirin. Just stop talking.

Ummm you might want to check on that claim.

It's bullshit
They don't need boosters once they are fully vaccinated. As to Tetanus, I've never heard it called a vaccine until now. The definition of vaccine has become useless if it categorizes the small pox vaccine the same as Tetanus. No worries though. I hear after your 10th booster you get a free Biden bumper sticker and are eligible to fully vaccinated sometimes in the future.

Hey moron. Just STOP talking about medicine. You're out of your league after you shoot roids up your ass.

Because two things do similar things does not make them the same thing.

Steroids are very different from Tylenol or aspirin. Just stop talking.

Lesh i've been pissing all over you this whole time

And as a half South Asian i'm going to tell you to sit down

My kin have been doctors for millenia, lol

Probably why I remember all this shit. *shrug*

Bred for it

Whip out your intersectional matrix and remember that not only are you beneath me. You're stupid. A double whammy. Hahaha

Forum List

Back