200 congressMEN were treated with Ivermectin.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

So since these treatments are generic drugs, meaning the patents have run out, are they being demonized by the media who are all paid hundreds of millions of dollars in advertising?

BEFORE

The vaccines these treatments were WIDELY BEING used and quite successfully.

The left ......sigh

1635130015941.png

They just couldn't stay away from it

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

So since these treatments are generic drugs, meaning the patents have run out, are they being demonized by the media who are all paid hundreds of millions of dollars in advertising?

BEFORE

The left ......sigh

The original Tweet from Kory was "100 to 200".. And a FURTHER tweet clarified that NO "Frontline Doctor" would release medical records of anyone they treated".. The SOURCE was "member or staff" inside CONGRESS -- NOT Dr. Kory..

As much as I dismiss ANYTHING on Twitter - folks should KNOW that "important people" ARE getting scripts filled for Ivermectin or HCQuine. Usually THROUGH Frontline Doctors (as I'm told) and this story is probably credible..

For instance -- Mark Levin recently volunteered that he's been on HCQuine for about 18 months now.. AND -- he's fully vaccinated. He's some kind of heart patient but has had no issues..

If you prefer remdesivir to ivermectin(the current preferred treatment by our protocols)

You're a fucking idiot

The question is not "will this cure you" the question is "is this better than remdesivir?"

Only prophylactic claims shouldn't be compared to remdesivir. You can't take it like that remdesivir will kill you, lol

And you probably can't afford it anyway because it's expensive as fuck....Surprise

Rubes

Pfizer branding a "protease inhibitor" just like hydroxycloriquine as we speak. Since when is the left so easily fooled by big pharma? hahaha

Merck's magic pill no doubt is just some slightly chemically altered generic drug as well.

They could piss in a bottle and tell you people to drink it and you would.

BEFORE

The left ......sigh

So what? So was Rogan. Know what else he got?

Yea monoclonal antibodies...and THAT treatment actually works

So what? So was Rogan. Know what else he got?

Yea monoclonal antibodies...and THAT treatment actually works

much more likely the steroid, prednisone made him feel better

you don't "cure" a cold you just wait it out

And a steroid is the most common way to combat the inflammation from the cold/cytokine storm.

I used to get viral pneumonia when i was a boy. No one cared just gave me a steroid and sent me home. Doctor didn't even check my oxygen levels.

The antibodies might work...But the evidence on their effectiveness is very limited relative to a powerful steroid like prednisone. Which we know works for all colds/viral pneumonia and always has.

Why the fuck would you attribute the success to an experimental treatment when treatments we have used your whole life were used/ lol

If you prefer remdesivir to ivermectin(the current preferred treatment by our protocols)

You're a fucking idiot

The question is not "will this cure you" the question is "is this better than remdesivir?"

Only prophylactic claims shouldn't be compared to remdesivir. You can't take it like that remdesivir will kill you, lol

And you probably can't afford it anyway because it's expensive as fuck....Surprise

Rubes

Pfizer branding a "protease inhibitor" just like hydroxycloriquine as we speak. Since when is the left so easily fooled by big pharma? hahaha

Merck's magic pill no doubt is just some slightly chemically altered generic drug as well.

They could piss in a bottle and tell you people to drink it and you would.

Again, this is where Science and Public Health use very different public messaging. Dont expect science from CDC/NIH/WhiteHouse.. These morons are in full Public Health mode.. That's where you censor and ignore science because YOU BELIEVE that your job is to talk to the public like they are mentally crippled.. You honestly believe they need 5th grade type explanations...

That's why you never hear ANYTHING about natural immunity being a FULLY SCIENTIFIC reason for maybe not taking a Covid vaccine.. OR -- as in this thread -- You cant' tell the public to TAKE ANY Prophylactic drug because it'll interfere with the govt's brain-dead simple goal of getting every last breathing being vaccinated..

But you'll hear about these prophylactics eventually.. AFTER Pfizer/Moderna/J&J make enough money on the vaccines.. THIS -- is as immoral and wrong as packing the nursing homes with Covid patients.

Those folks that WORSHIP THEMSELVES some more "big muscular govt" are gonna KILL science, reason and critical thinking..

Bullshit.

Trump didn't take horse dewormer when he got the covid. He got monoclonal antibodies. And it saved his ass. It saved drunk Roody and fat Chris Christie as well.

That shit actually works.
Lesh, you actually want to go on record saying that the monoclonal antibodies work? I mean you do know that Biden and his administration were trying to kill floridians by refusing us shipments of the monoclonal antibodies right?

Bullshit.

Trump didn't take horse dewormer when he got the covid. He got monoclonal antibodies. And it saved his ass. It saved drunk Roody and fat Chris Christie as well.

That shit actually works.

prednisone is a STEROID

It's like a high strength advil/tylenol. If you have surgery your surgeon might give you a steroid to bring down inflammation

It's just to treat the symptoms not the virus.

The fuck is wrong with you? lol

Ivermectin was not part of the viral pneumonia protocols anywhere in 2019

prednisone was

Again, this is where Science and Public Health use very different public messaging. Dont expect science from CDC/NIH/WhiteHouse.. These morons are in full Public Health mode.. That's where you censor and ignore science because YOU BELIEVE that your job is to talk to the public like they are mentally crippled.. You honestly believe they need 5th grade type explanations...

That's why you never hear ANYTHING about natural immunity being a FULLY SCIENTIFIC reason for maybe not taking a Covid vaccine.. OR -- as in this thread -- You cant' tell the public to TAKE ANY Prophylactic drug because it'll interfere with the govt's brain-dead simple goal of getting every last breathing being vaccinated..

But you'll hear about these prophylactics eventually.. AFTER Pfizer/Moderna/J&J make enough money on the vaccines.. THIS -- is as immoral and wrong as packing the nursing homes with Covid patients.

Those folks that WORSHIP THEMSELVES some more "big muscular govt" are gonna KILL science, reason and critical thinking..
What a crock of shit. Science INFORMS public health...

And "pushing natural immunity" when we have a vaccine is fucking STUPID.

We HAVE vaccines that are safe and effective and you're telling people that getting the virus is better.

You're insane

It's been two years dude and these people have no diea what prednisone is

You don't either

Joe doesn't know what the fuck is going on

That's it, that's the treatment right there. YOu can cut all the rest of that shit out. lol

Maybe some albuterol like an inhaler. That's the treatment

Ivermectin i GUARANTEE you had no effect on joe relative to that steroid. Insane to think otherwise. You can feel the pressure ease when you take that shit, just like an advil

Hell I have a mother who used to adminster these treatments to me, is a top 1% female earner, and she still can't figure this shit out (she's on the right). SHE HAS NURSED ME THROUGH VIRAL PNEUMONIA MULTIPLE TIMES

If she can't figure it out with her IQ and experience no one is figuring it out.

Lesh, you actually want to go on record saying that the monoclonal antibodies work? I mean you do know that Biden and his administration were trying to kill floridians by refusing us shipments of the monoclonal antibodies right?
A. Yes. Because it does.

B. Horse shit. Red states including Florida were getting the bulk of the available Monoclonal antibodies. AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHER STATES

Biden did no stop shipments to Florida...he leveled the playing field. Florida still gets that treatment

It's like a high strength advil/tylenol. If you have surgery your surgeon might give you a steroid to bring down inflammation
Good lord.

What are you a weight lifter, "doctor"?

Is that what "Juicin" is about?

No moron. Tylenol and steroids are very different things.

WTF are you talking about?

It's a fucking steroid. Real mystery there huh juicer?

Yet here yo0u are talking up experimental antibodies with very little evidence to back up their efficacy?

??????

No you don't, lol

If you did you would have said he took prednisone that's the actual treatment we have always used. Or something similar, there are other oral steroids out there you could use I'm sure. prednisone for whatever reason seems to be popular for viral pneumonia.

I've taken a different one call dex something but that wasn't for anything lung related

It's been two years dude and these people have no diea what prednisone is

You don't either

Joe doesn't know what the fuck is going on

That's it, that's the treatment right there. YOu can cut all the rest of that shit out. lol

Maybe some albuterol like an inhaler. That's the treatment

Ivermectin i GUARANTEE you had no effect on joe relative to that steroid. Insane to think otherwise. You can feel the pressure ease when you take that shit, just like an advil

Hell I have a mother who used to adminster these treatments to me, is a top 1% female earner, and she still can't figure this shit out (she's on the right). SHE HAS NURSED ME THROUGH VIRAL PNEUMONIA MULTIPLE TIMES

If she can't figure it out with her IQ and experience no one is figuring it out.

What's prednisone have to do with anything here? That's NOT a prophylactic for covid, And YES, I'm familiar with it.

Dont think albuterol is on the list either -- but a SIMILAR inhaled med called Budesonide HAS been largely tried anecdotally.

Good lord.

What are you a weight lifter, "doctor"?

Is that what "Juicin" is about?

No moron. Tylenol and steroids are very different things.

They're both anti inflammatory....It's just a more extreme version

That's the effect they want to produce

Advil (ibupfrofen) Tyleon (ameticdphone or however you spell it) and whatever the fuck is in the steroids all produce the same effect just varying degrees. Steroids are just a more extreme version that put more stress on your body

Steroids are technically just chemical hormones...But in this context steroid = anti inflammatory

Just about any steroid you might get perscribed will be for that effect.

New Topics

Forum List

Back