20 children hospitalized each day with gun injuries

20 children hospitalized each day. Those guns make us so safe.
Twenty U.S. Kids Hospitalized Each Day for Gun Injuries: Study ? WebMD

Meanwhile, millions of babies were killed by these

new5.jpg

But, that OK, according to Libberhoids. Because it's legal.
They would have supported slavery too - becuase that was legal.

Its the simple fact that those things are much more likely to kill you than a firearm.

and the only complicity here is in the failed progressive policies that lead to the inncer city crime that causes these "kids" to be shot.

No the simple fact is that you want to deflect as much as possible. The topic was kids and guns. Not kids and cars or kids in shopping carts.

Start a thread for those topics. Maybe the idiot Repubs in Congress can ban shopping carts.
They aren't protected in the COTUS are they?

Ok, let's keep the topic on kids.

Please state a solution that would prevent children from being injured by guns.

The largest impact on the situation could be accomplished by placing metal detectors on every street corner in black neighborhoods since blacks are 10 times more likely to be the victim. You think gun laws are tough, try getting that one passed.

Maybe you could at least go to the effort to come up with a different snarky comment instead of just repeating the first one?

That would require thinking skills beyond that of a fly on a pile of shit.

So other than snarky comments, do you have a solution?

No, don't need a solution because it's not important.

OK, question asked and answered. Maybe you could at least go to the effort to come up with a different snarky comment instead of just repeating the first one?

What's snarky about the truth? It's not important. No one except for immediate family/friends cares. It is what it is.

and none of those impact my consitutional rights. Banning firearms would.

Who said ban?

Thats the end game of all of this, to prevent law abiding people from owning firearms.

Don't act so coy about it.

We have 300 million fucking guns....how are we going to ban them

Yet any time people try to bring up sensible legislation to keep children safe, gun nuts run around saying....they are going to ban my guns....they are going to ban my guns

20 children hospitalized each day. Those guns make us so safe.
Twenty U.S. Kids Hospitalized Each Day for Gun Injuries: Study ? WebMD

Aren't there already laws that make it illegal to assault people?

And our brain-dead OP is too stupid to think about how many of those guns were legally owned by law-abiding, licensed people.

I'd say somewhere near zero. Maybe .01%

The vast majority of the guns used to shoot those kids are illegally owned by felons illegally using and carrying them.

They ALREADY don't care about the law, but dimcrap scum want to take guns away from law-abiding people who only want to protect themselves from these scumbags.

dimocraps are just simply stupid. But mostly, they're just scumbags

Exactly it is only a half dozen or so urban areas that skew our gun death and accident statistics.

20 children hospitalized each day with gun injuries

Well, since 700 children are injured every day due to car crashes, it only makes sense that we ban cars. Unlike gun ownership, driving is not a right.

any given day nearly 700 children are harmed due to accidents on our roadways

Automotive Safety How Safe Are We? | Impact Dispersal Systems, LLC (IDS)

We have licensing for cars, require insurance, hold car owners responsible for damages, require manufacturers to build a safer product

You support the same for guns?

Ready.....ready?.....here it comes

Obviously none of the restrictions on cars has done a thing to stop auto related injuries.

No, don't need a solution because it's not important.

OK, question asked and answered. Maybe you could at least go to the effort to come up with a different snarky comment instead of just repeating the first one?

What's snarky about the truth? It's not important. No one except for immediate family/friends cares. It is what it is.

Liberals say they care, are you calling them liars?

3 kids a day 14 or under go to the hospital every day because of a gunshot. That is very distressing to them.

On the other hand, over three thousand children are aborted every day, most of those for the convenience of the mother, and that doesn't bother them.

Are you saying that there are disingenuous arguments coming from the left?

Children get killed in car accidents....we require child safety seats
Children poisoned by prescription drugs.....we require child safety caps
Children fall out of highrise windows......we require safety shields

Children killed by guns........fuck em, we have a second amendment

Who said ban?

Thats the end game of all of this, to prevent law abiding people from owning firearms.

Yet any time people try to bring up sensible legislation to keep children safe, gun nuts run around saying....they are going to ban my guns....they are going to ban my guns

Give us some examples of this "sensible legislation."

Well, since 700 children are injured every day due to car crashes, it only makes sense that we ban cars. Unlike gun ownership, driving is not a right.

Automotive Safety How Safe Are We? | Impact Dispersal Systems, LLC (IDS)

We have licensing for cars, require insurance, hold car owners responsible for damages, require manufacturers to build a safer product

You support the same for guns?

Ready.....ready?.....here it comes

Obviously none of the restrictions on cars has done a thing to stop auto related injuries.[/QUOTE]

Are you really this fucking crazy?

I think you are on to something right winger. From a quick Google, I read that most of these young (14 and down) kids injured or killed by guns are in high gun ownership states. And that many of these people leave their guns just laying around.

These people are fucking gun nutter Republicans mostly .

Wrong at every turn.

From the linked study About 84 percent of these shootings involved teens aged 15 to 19 mostly boys mostly black.

"Babies get mutilated and sometime their brain gets sucked out...screw em, it is a choice damn it. It is my body not the baby's damn it"

Aren't there already laws that make it illegal to assault people?

And our brain-dead OP is too stupid to think about how many of those guns were legally owned by law-abiding, licensed people.

I'd say somewhere near zero. Maybe .01%

The vast majority of the guns used to shoot those kids are illegally owned by felons illegally using and carrying them.

They ALREADY don't care about the law, but dimcrap scum want to take guns away from law-abiding people who only want to protect themselves from these scumbags.

dimocraps are just simply stupid. But mostly, they're just scumbags

Exactly it is only a half dozen or so urban areas that skew our gun death and accident statistics.

And those "half dozen or so urban areas" are all run by deep blue governments with the strictest gun laws...

Liberal Gun Control answers

Children get killed in car accidents....we outlaw cars
Children poisoned by prescription drugs.....we outlaw medicine
Children fall out of highrise windows......we outlaw apartment dwelling

"Babies get mutilated and sometime their brain gets sucked out...screw em, it is a choice damn it. It is my body not the baby's damn it"

great post. the libs rant, rave, cry, and scream about kids getting shot by guns, but they are in full support of the millions who have been killed before being born.

And these are the same assholes who feel empathy for convicted murderers and rapists and oppose the death penalty.

liberalism is a mental disease, there is no other explanation.

great post. the libs rant, rave, cry, and scream about kids getting shot by guns, but they are in full support of the millions who have been killed before being born.

And these are the same assholes who feel empathy for convicted murderers and rapists and oppose the death penalty.

liberalism is a mental disease, there is no other explanation.

Yes, they have hypocritism. I think it is incurable.

Its the simple fact that those things are much more likely to kill you than a firearm.

and the only complicity here is in the failed progressive policies that lead to the inncer city crime that causes these "kids" to be shot.

No the simple fact is that you want to deflect as much as possible. The topic was kids and guns. Not kids and cars or kids in shopping carts.

Start a thread for those topics. Maybe the idiot Repubs in Congress can ban shopping carts.
They aren't protected in the COTUS are they?

Ok, let's keep the topic on kids.

Please state a solution that would prevent children from being injured by guns.

That is a good question finally.

How about this. A 14 year old or younger who is injured in the home of a gun owner, that gun owner loses the right to ever own a gun again. If the kid is killed, then the gun owner goes to jail for criminal negligence. For at least 15 years. And can't ever own a gun legally again.

14 and up could have more leeway seeing as how the 15 yo and up should have more fucking gun sense than to accidentally shoot themselves or accidentally shoot another.

But if a 15 year old and up did end up shooting themselves of someone else accidentally, they would forfeit their right to own a gun legally. And the parent or guardian as well.

Then, seeing as how most mass shooters and gang bangers are young men in their early 20ties, I would make it illegal for young men under 30 to buy guns. Any guns. Get picked up with a gun, go to jail. Or get your trigger finger cut off.

Whadda ya think. To radical?

Ya think a few cases of people knowing a gun nut in jail for negligent homicide of their kids MIGHT lock their fucking guns up where the kid can't get to them? Or trigger lock the piece.
Or store the weapon in a different place than the ammo. Whatever it take to keep the kid safe in their own home.

Right now there is no real consequence if people are the cause of their kids injury or death by gun. At least if it occurs in the home occupied by the kid and an adult parent.

Well other than the misery and guilt from being the cause of a kids death or injury. And guilt and misery won't slow a gun nutter down for an instant.

So we need a law(s) that will.

btw, raised three kids with guns in my gun safe and trigger locks if I wanted a gun outside the safe. Wasn't very hard to do and no one suffered from having the guns locked up. And my kids didn't shoot me, themselves or a friend.

That is successful, responsible gun ownership. Not something a gun nutter cares about from what I read here.

Give us some examples of this "sensible legislation."

They don't have any.

The one thing gun control idiots never seem to take into account is that the fucking criminals responsible for most of the gun crime won't obey the fucking laws anyway.

Forum List

Back