2 Studies: Marijuana raises risk of heart attack, heart failure and stroke by up to a THIRD

Plus pot is a carcinogen.
There’s reasons users want to call it a drug but avoid the drug approval process.

Using marijuana regularly is ‘strongly’ linked to heart failure and stroke, two major studies suggest.

One paper that tracked 160,000 adults over 54 years old for four years found those who smoked marijuana daily had a 34 percent higher risk of heart failure.

And in a second, researchers found hospitalized people over 65 years old who had used marijuana — but not cigarettes — were 20 percent more likely to suffer a major heart event or stroke.

A lot of idiots seem to think MJ is the cure for everything.

Plus pot is a carcinogen.
There’s reasons users want to call it a drug but avoid the drug approval process.

Using marijuana regularly is ‘strongly’ linked to heart failure and stroke, two major studies suggest.

One paper that tracked 160,000 adults over 54 years old for four years found those who smoked marijuana daily had a 34 percent higher risk of heart failure.

And in a second, researchers found hospitalized people over 65 years old who had used marijuana — but not cigarettes — were 20 percent more likely to suffer a major heart event or stroke.

In the immortal words of John Wayne "you live your way, I'll die mine"

Although he was referring to his penchant for marrying women of latino or hispanic descent.

Big industry is responsible for many illnesses. Boutique time we start making their existence more difficult.

oh really?.....lets see your findings on this.....
I have not conducted any studies on the subject, however, there are some excellent studies available on google if you are so inclined.
so you dont have proof to what you are saying?.....why are you in this thread dell?.....
I believe you asked if I like it.......I said no.

I have not conducted any studies on the subject, however, there are some excellent studies available on google if you are so inclined.

I believe you asked if I like it.......I said no.
no thats not what i asked dell.....you said something about side effects for ingesting it.........so i asked like what?....

no thats not what i asked dell.....you said something about side effects for ingesting it.........so i asked like what?....
Like look it up on Google......educate yourself.....I did......you can.

If you're into edibles......you should research what's known, for your own good.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back