2% of the population is gay

Ok so no real serious answer yet..

How are 2% a threat to society...feel free to leave out silly hyperbole

by turning upside down the policies.

and as I have said - too screechy in falsetto.

it is ANNOYING

I would imagine that we wouldn't even know what gay pride was if gays had all the same rights that we as heterosexuals take for granted.

50% of all gay marriages will end in gay divorce.

That's equal rights fer ya

If this is true based on someone here stating it. Why all the worry about being forced to accept it? Are you that worried about 2%? Regardless if you feel its abnormal, a choice or whatever. How can 2% Really be that mich of a threat to your way of life. At 2% the odds of you running into a gay person are rather slim.

Well slim if you dont actively go seeking it.

Well, if in fact, 2% is true, that means 98% of the population ISN'T gay. So why then are we, the 98%, bending over backwards to accomodate these "people"?

We have allowed them to change the Boy Scouts, the Girl Scouts, the Military and have just began to see the effects of gay "marriage".

All of tht for a lousy 2% of the population. Makes sense to me.

If this is true based on someone here stating it. Why all the worry about being forced to accept it? Are you that worried about 2%? Regardless if you feel its abnormal, a choice or whatever. How can 2% Really be that mich of a threat to your way of life. At 2% the odds of you running into a gay person are rather slim.

So I guess this means you're a "two-percenter".

Don't worry it'sll be a lot more soon. It's cool now You know like being Vegan and gluten intolerance.

And one wonders why we let 2% of the population dictate the morality of the other 98%? Sound familiar?

The 98% is trying to force their view on the 2% by preventing the 2% from being married and treated equally.

This is a total and flat out lie. No one is preventing these "2%" from being married.

Homosexuals can get married in any state. There is no such thing as a "gay marriage ban" anywhere in the US. The laws that get labeled as such simply say the State will not recognize it. No one cares what Jack and Bill do in the privacy of their own homes.

But that's not good enough for queers, they want to force the rest of society into accepting "gay marriage" as if it is legitimate, when its not. They want us to accept homosexuality as if it were perfectly normal and healthy, when it is not. They want us to allow them to adopt children, when we know queers are more likely to commit sexual abuse as well as violence.

But, I know you don't want to hear any of that. You want to believe what Hollywood movies and TV fictions tell us about "normal" gays.

Well, 2% of the population just forced the most populous state in the nation to abrogate its own referendum. So yes I'd say they're a threat.

More stupidity from the right.

The advocates of Proposition 8 have only themselves to blame, existing case law already made it clear that the referendum was an Equal Protection rights violation, and subject to being invalidated.

But they pressed on nonetheless, blinded by their hate and ignorance.

That's why it won overwhelmingly in the most liberal state in the country, twice?

And one wonders why we let 2% of the population dictate the morality of the other 98%? Sound familiar?

The 98% is trying to force their view on the 2% by preventing the 2% from being married and treated equally.

This is a total and flat out lie. No one is preventing these "2%" from being married.

Homosexuals can get married in any state. There is no such thing as a "gay marriage ban" anywhere in the US. The laws that get labeled as such simply say the State will not recognize it. No one cares what Jack and Bill do in the privacy of their own homes.

But that's not good enough for queers, they want to force the rest of society into accepting "gay marriage" as if it is legitimate, when its not. They want us to accept homosexuality as if it were perfectly normal and healthy, when it is not. They want us to allow them to adopt children, when we know queers are more likely to commit sexual abuse as well as violence.

But, I know you don't want to hear any of that. You want to believe what Hollywood movies and TV fictions tell us about "normal" gays.

The fag lobby would have you believe gays are getting hauled off to jail after they have a marriage ceremony with Pastor Bruce. It is pure propaganda.

There's a group called "Gay for Guns."

?* Gays with Guns *?

The moment they arm themselves, every internet and radio tough guy will stop threatening to kill them. Also, violence against gays will drop about 99%.

You Gays want your rights? Arm yourselves. End of story.

You want to keep associating with the Far Left and delivering a massive electoral block to the Marxists? Just look where Marxist ideology has led for all groups, not just gays, you won't raise yourself to equality, you'll drag the rest of us down to inferiority, like the old feudal days, the Lords and the serfs.

And once they have us all in their grasp, the eugenicists will turn on you, and go Far-Right Fascists and exterminate, just like Hitler, in fact Gays and Trannies will probably be exterminated before particular races.

Thankfully I won't be around to see that future, because Libertarians will either take this country back, or die trying.

Last edited:
I have never understood the argument that gays are forcing anybody to accept anything. Nobody is asking you to marry somebody of the same sex. All they ask for is that right. Don't approve of homosexuality for all I care. But until two men or women getting married negatively affects you, stay out of their business.

Well, if in fact, 2% is true, that means 98% of the population ISN'T gay. So why then are we, the 98%, bending over backwards to accomodate these "people"?

We have allowed them to change the Boy Scouts, the Girl Scouts, the Military and have just began to see the effects of gay "marriage".

Non answer. ...

So I guess this means you're a "two-percenter".

Non answer

Alrighty well this doesnt explain how 2% is killing our society.
I mean I know there really isnt a good legit answer out there. Its mostly just bigotry and second class shit...

Homos live a lifestyle that is in opposition to mainstream culture. If they want equal rights, then why not allow bigamy in all states?

It's a sinful lifestyle

-Geaux

I have never understood the argument that gays are forcing anybody to accept anything. Nobody is asking you to marry somebody of the same sex. All they ask for is that right. Don't approve of homosexuality for all I care. But until two men or women getting married negatively affects you, stay out of their business.

That is why gays have gone to court to overturn referenda? Isn't that forcing acceptance?

Non answer. ...
No it was a good answer. You just dismiss it because it isnt the answer you want. That and the fact that you're stupid.

Non answer. ...
No it was a good answer. You just dismiss it because it isnt the answer you want. That and the fact that you're stupid.

Give me a break Rabbi - accommodate? Gays were being actively kicked out of the military for their sexual orientation and were simply asking for that to stop - because it's ridiculous.

They weren't asking for any special gay barracks, or gay shoes, or gay food, or any other sort of additional accommodation that wouldn't be accessible by straight people; they were simply asking for the right to exist in the military.

Was that "crossing the line" for you?

Gay people come primarily from straight parents.....Parents such as Dick Cheney, Alan Keyes, Phyllis Schafly. :D

People who obviously FEAR homos are losers.

My goodness, folks, being afraid of gays....how pathetic

Forum List

Back