2 Florida men arrested after confrontation with teens in neighborhood

Perfect answer, now show me where i am in error.

Better yet, let's drop the pointless and retarded back and forth about what I said, and just repost it.

Here is what I said. Address it. Don't add shit in your head, or in your post. RESPOND TO WHAT I ACTUALLY SAY.

Yep. Says it's a gated community.

And speeding to someone's house, is a great way to run over someone.

I've been a 16 male driver.

If I was driving unsafely though a residential community and grown men came out to tell me to get the fuck out, I would NOT have got out of the car to face them.

A black punk driving an expensive car, facing down grown white men?

Yeah, he's a privileged little shit.

No the big bad vigilantes are the 2 white dudes who came out attacking a couple of youths, but that is cool in your book since they are white and the driver was black.
You project yourself on others

You are the one here that is threatening bodily harm and calling them out by their skin color

So you go to a kid's house and he wouldn't answer the door, hmmm.

I don't know johngulps at this point I don't really know if he did anything wrong.

So the black kid is a punk, but the 2 white dudes who attacked him were just concerned citizens. Smfh.

It hasn't been established that he was driving recklessly and endangering anyone. Since these 2 concerned citizens attack him would he have been in his legal rights to protect himself?
Wrong again superbuttbreath. He was a grown man that outweighed me by at least 50lbs. He constantly flew around the neighborhood & ripped around corners, often with kids close by.

Your own story said he was driving recklessly.
You can read, right?

You project yourself on others

You are the one here that is threatening bodily harm and calling them out by their skin color
Actually they called this driver out by the color of his skin and yes if you were to muck with my 16yr old son it would be some repercussions and consequences. As I am pretty sure any father would do the same.

Wrong again superbuttbreath. He was a grown man that outweighed me by at least 50lbs. He constantly flew around the neighborhood & ripped around corners, often with kids close by.

Your own story said he was driving recklessly.
You can read, right?
I thought he was speeding a little bit. How do you know he outweighed you by 50lbs, he got on a scale on the porch. So tell us johgulpsshit if he had blasted your ass off his porch would he have been in the wrong?

This caused the confrontation:

According to WKMG, Jones admitted the confrontation began after he sped through the gated neighborhood on the way to his friend's home. The CBS affiliate said the sheriff's office was reviewing surveillance video that appeared to show Jones peel out with a passenger hanging out the window before the altercation took place.

The assault, of course, was completely unjustified, so I agree with the two men being arrested. There is no evidence, however, that race played any role here.

Actually they called this driver out by the color of his skin and yes if you were to muck with my 16yr old son it would be some repercussions and consequences. As I am pretty sure any father would do the same.
I hear you Mr Internet Tough Guy

The victims of a seemingly road rage incident claim "racism" and a simple assault confrontation becomes a federal case while black kids are being killed every week in gang violence in Chicago and Baltimore. Welcome to the liberal media spin on national events.

One rare instance exaggerated cone assault and the whole shebang to chill people taking note of what’s going on where they live

Kid who just got license in Benz squealing tires and driving way too fast in a gated community
So everyone is to keep their mouth shut or it’s racist??
Here a better question-where are the parents of the 16 year old, does he have parents or parent or any mother and/or father that he lives with?

I thought he was speeding a little bit. How do you know he outweighed you by 50lbs, he got on a scale on the porch. So tell us johgulpsshit if he had blasted your ass off his porch would he have been in the wrong?
Like I said previously, he was living in the neighborhood. Since it was not an inner city poverty plantation, we could watch or talk to our neighbors outside without becoming a drive by victim.
I said at least 50lbs. I'm 180lbs & he was closer to 250.

There is no law in the land that says a homeowner in a neighborhood can shoot somebody for knocking on the door.
That may be common where you live but it doesn't happen in civilization.
Nice try poopiebuttbanger

Like I said previously, he was living in the neighborhood. Since it was not an inner city poverty plantation, we could watch or talk to our neighbors outside without becoming a drive by victim.
I said at least 50lbs. I'm 180lbs & he was closer to 250.

There is no law in the land that says a homeowner in a neighborhood can shoot somebody for knocking on the door.
That may be common where you live but it doesn't happen in civilization.
Nice try poopiebuttbanger
He was coming to get someone he knew but did not live in the community

Forum List

Back