2 Florida men arrested after confrontation with teens in neighborhood

You mean like these 2 racist, right wingers attacking teenagers.
Well, that didn't take long.

Seriously though.... Howard Hughes? :p

lol

I don't know why people have to jump on these racial things, there's so MANY of them. One of my college buds leads a black church in Philly, and he happens to like birds. So he puts out food, and the birds come .. only, the food is on his side, so when the birds shit, they shit on the neighbor's side. And the neighbor, really IS a q'anon, they're totally fucking nuts, and my bud sent me a THIRTY MINUTE audio tape of them screaming racial insults and threats.... and I'm like OMG, and my wife says 'you should send this to the authorities", and the first words out of my mouth were "nah, put in on YouTube, it's worth money". :p

Wrong again badbreath.
Apparently, racing through a gated community isn't the best idea

According to WKMG, Jones admitted the confrontation began after he sped through the gated neighborhood on the way to his friend's home. The CBS affiliate said the sheriff's office was reviewing surveillance video that appeared to show Jones peel out with a passenger hanging out the window before the altercation took place.
Yea because speeding gives this 2 men every right in the world to attack a teenager. I guess 911 is out the question, isn't it johngaltsucks.

There have been 265 shootings in Chicago this year but a minor altercation in Florida rises to the level of current events? WTF?
The Texas governor`s first remark after the Uvalde massacre was an idiotic comment about Chicago. Mass murder? It`s all about Chicago. Police shooting unarmed blacks or murdering a guy with a knee? They want to tell us about Chicago. How would you try to justify this crap without inner city gang bangers shooting each other? They are not a threat to a grocery store shopper or a classroom full of 4th graders.

Right, because there is no way that these 2 men were harrassing this kid because he was black, is it Exclamation?

Racism is just something black folks made up in our heads, there is no such thing as racism in America.
Yeah, the 'you don't belong here" thing is kind of a giveaway.

But people who go drag racing through other peoples' neighborhoods are stupid and dangerous to begin with.

This is the point I've been trying to make in other threads, Super. That kind of stuff threatens children. People just don't think.

Hey - I lived in NYC for a dozen years. I know all about turf. Try that shit there, you won't get it just from the whites, you'll get it from the Russians, the Jamaicans, the Puerto Ricans... all those people love their children, and they're gonna say 'you don't belong here" too

Yeah, the 'you don't belong here" thing is kind of a giveaway.

But people who go drag racing through other peoples' neighborhoods are stupid and dangerous to begin with.

This is the point I've been trying to make in other threads, Super. That kind of stuff threatens children. People just don't think.

Hey - I lived in NYC for a dozen years. I know all about turf. Try that shit there, you won't get it just from the whites, you'll get it from the Russians, the Jamaicans, the Puerto Ricans... all those people love their children, and they're gonna say 'you don't belong here" too
Speeding to get to someone's house is not equal to street racing and yes the fact that some old hag told him you don't belong here pretty much says it all.

Speeding to get to someone's house is not equal to street racing and yes the fact that some old hag told him you don't belong here pretty much says it all.

Yep. Says it's a gated community.

And speeding to someone's house, is a great way to run over someone.

I've been a 16 male driver.

If I was driving unsafely though a residential community and grown men came out to tell me to get the fuck out, I would NOT have got out of the car to face them.

A black punk driving an expensive car, facing down grown white men?

Yeah, he's a privileged little shit.

Yea because speeding gives this 2 men every right in the world to attack a teenager. I guess 911 is out the question, isn't it johngaltsucks.
Well, pooperbadbreath, it also doesn't make the youth totally innocent in all this, does it?
Or does the kid breaking the traffic laws & possible endangering children matter not to you since he is black, they are white & you have an agenda?
I almost beat the shit out of a neighbor for ripping through our neighborhood filled with kids years ago, so I get where these guys are coming from.

Two white men were charged after the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said they damaged a Black teen's car in an encounter that the teen's family has suggested may have had racial undertones. One of the men was then accused of hitting the teen's white passenger with a traffic cone.

According to a law enforcement affidavit, a Black 16-year-old driver was with a white 15-year-old front-seat passenger in a Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan when two white men walked up making threats toward them.

Investigators say one of the men hit the car with an orange traffic cone, causing damage. The other man, authorities say, threw a rock – shattering a window.

When the teens got out of the car, an affidavit says the man with the traffic cone hit the 15-year-old in the abdomen.

Authorities say they identified the attackers as 61-year-old Howard Hughes and 52-year-old Donald Corsi – who are neighbors on the street where the incident happened.

A woman can be heard yelling for the teens to get out of the neighborhood and adding "you don't belong here..."

“If I just were a white person driving through that neighborhood, I wouldn’t have been treated the way I was treated,” 16-year-old Jermaine Jones, the teen driver, told The Post in an interview that was conducted with his father's permission.

Now if this is your sons, would a ass whooping be justified for these 2 dudes?

One of these cowards even assaulted the white kid, if you are his father what are you doing?
Now we have Big Bad Brutha the vigilante

Wow! He sure sounds tough

Yep. Says it's a gated community.

And speeding to someone's house, is a great way to run over someone.

I've been a 16 male driver.

If I was driving unsafely though a residential community and grown men came out to tell me to get the fuck out, I would NOT have got out of the car to face them.

A black punk driving an expensive car, facing down grown white men?

Yeah, he's a privileged little shit.
A black punk, hmmm. Did he run over anyone? I wonder what they came out saying. So if you are speeding then the cop has the legal right to knock your headlights out and smash the windows out as well, right?

Well, pooperbadbreath, it also doesn't make the youth totally innocent in all this, does it?
I don't know johngulpsstuff what are they guilty of? Being youths.
Or does the kid breaking the traffic laws & possible endangering children matter not to you since he is black, they are white & you have an agenda?
Hmmm, so from this point on if you are pulled over for speeding the officer should be able to knock out your headlights and windows, since you are endangering fellow drivers by speeding.
I almost beat the shit out of a neighbor for ripping through our neighborhood filled with kids years ago, so I get where these guys are coming from.
Almost?

A black punk, hmmm. Did he run over anyone? I wonder what they came out saying. So if you are speeding then the cop has the legal right to knock your headlights out and smash the windows out as well, right?

That bit where you had to make up shit I did not say, before you even tried to reply?

That was your brain dealing with knowing that I am right and you are wrong.

I don't know johngulpsstuff what are they guilty of? Being youths.

Hmmm, so from this point on if you are pulled over for speeding the officer should be able to knock out your headlights and windows, since you are endangering fellow drivers by speeding.

Almost?
Almost. He wouldn't answer the door.
Still trying to act like he did nothing wrong proves you have an agenda & don't actually care about facts there badbreather.
They were all in the wrong but the punk brought it on himself.
Maybe he will learn a valuable lesson about not recklessly endangering others but that would disqualify him from ever joining a gang or voting Dem

Almost. He wouldn't answer the door.
So you go to a kid's house and he wouldn't answer the door, hmmm.
Still trying to act like he did nothing wrong proves you have an agenda & don't actually care about facts there badbreather.
I don't know johngulps at this point I don't really know if he did anything wrong.
They were all in the wrong but the punk brought it on himself.
So the black kid is a punk, but the 2 white dudes who attacked him were just concerned citizens. Smfh.
Maybe he will learn a valuable lesson about not recklessly endangering others but that would disqualify him from ever joining a gang or voting Dem
It hasn't been established that he was driving recklessly and endangering anyone. Since these 2 concerned citizens attack him would he have been in his legal rights to protect himself?

So you didn't call him a black punk.

What exactly did I make up?

Dumbass. You truly don't know which parts of your post actually reflect what I actually said, adn which parts don't?

Are you really this bat shit crazy or are you just lying your ass off?

Forum List

Back