2 Carry Guns as Crowd Marches Through Kenosha to Protest Kyle Rittenhouse Verdict

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I'm so intimidated.

1637620236743.png

A protest against the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse had security provided by a surprising duo.

Several dozen people traced the route that Rittenhouse took when he shot and killed two people in August of 2020. Two of those participants were Erick and Jade Jordan, a father and daughter who carried rifles in the crowd of protesters. The duo acted as security forces against counterprotesters, some of whom were also armed.

Kyle and his amigos packed firepower that night because hordes of barbarians were actively looting and pillaging and burning Kenosha to the ground. These two individuals are packing firepower on the perimeter of an active demonstration of American rule of law. Something very wrong with this picture. Apparently, radical leftist extremists believe our rule of law and violent looting and pillaging are one and the same.

I see fine Americans exercising their Second Amendment rights.

What do you see?
I agree. The father says he was out there the same night KR was attacked but he says he doesn't think he'd have fired. Fair enough. He's at least 30 years older than KR and has a bit more life experience PLUS he's the right color to not be touched by anyone in the crowd but, that aside, he says he trained his 16 year old daughter in weapons safety and handling and I support their right to be out there protecting what they support. I'll go further and say if a few crazy assholes try to chase them down or beat them, I'll chip in FOR THEIR defense money for the trial after they KILL THAT SCUM.

Forum List

Back