Antifa urges members to take up arms after Rittenhouse verdict

The biggest act of government tyranny in America's history and what did the 2nd Amendment 'we'll save America from tyranny' nutters do?
They did this...

Buying_a_kitten.jpg

Poor widdle troll. Trying so hard to stir shit up.

Nothing will stir up the 2nd Amendment nutters from looking tough and talking big.
Not even the massive government tyranny of a stolen election.
Go figure...

Last edited:
"Some members of Antifa are responding to the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse last week by getting guns themselves.

So in other words, the radicals in the Far Left see a danger in allowing others freedom of choice and self-defense so are arming themselves to confirm the original fears were justified by planning to do deliberately what Rittenhouse was only forced into by accident?

So in other words, the radicals in the Far Left see a danger in allowing others freedom of choice and self-defense so are arming themselves to confirm the original fears were justified by planning to do deliberately what Rittenhouse was only forced into by accident?

No, I think their intent is to actually murder people. They are pretty fucked up sub people.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
No, I think their intent is to actually murder people. They are pretty fucked up sub people.

Yes, I was trying to say that a bit more subtly and delicately. The uptick to all of this is soon the Left will no longer be able to keep denying that Antifa is a domestic leftwing terrorizing group. What amazes me Wes is that after a government history of fear and paranoia for subversive organizations operating in our country that we end up with one (or two) actual state-sanctioned terror organizations operating in the country under plain view and they hardly pay these people any mind.

Yes, I was trying to say that a bit more subtly and delicately. The uptick to all of this is soon the Left will no longer be able to keep denying that Antifa is a domestic leftwing terrorizing group. What amazes me Wes is that after a government history of fear and paranoia for subversive organizations operating in our country that we end up with one (or two) actual state-sanctioned terror organizations operating in the country under plain view and they hardly pay these people any mind.

These people are too stupid for subtle.

They need a solid smack in the head.

Forum List

Back