‘Lawyer Up, Joe!’ Gutfeld Reacts to Rittenhouse Verdict After Biden Colonoscopy: ‘His Ass Literally Got Handed to Him’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
There's a number of people who should be calling their lawyers tonight.

Cohosts of the The Five reacted to a Kenosha jury finding Kyle Rittenhouse not guilty on all counts on Friday.

Rittenhouse shot three people – two fatally – in August 2020 amid civil unrest after the police shooting of Jacob Blake. During a confrontation with officers, Blake, who was armed with a knife, did not respond to police commands. At one point he opened the door to an SUV and was shot multiple times. He is now paralyzed from the waist down.

Biden’s probably not in control of his words or faculties. Clearly, somebody else is pushing this stuff. And I do believe he’s not following the case. Somebody else is doing it.

So does that mean this 'somebody else' is actually trying to get rid of him???? And today's exchange of power was a practice run??????

Scary thought, but Joe does (or should) need a lawyer. Slander & defamation of character and all that

Biden’s probably not in control of his words or faculties. Clearly, somebody else is pushing this stuff. And I do believe he’s not following the case. Somebody else is doing it.

So does that mean this 'somebody else' is actually trying to get rid of him???? And today's exchange of power was a practice run??????

Scary thought, but Joe does (or should) need a lawyer. Slander & defamation of character and all that
What character does Biden have?

He is the POTUS, as was proven by the last guy, the POTUS is above the law and not subject to such mundane things as law suits.
Clinton v Jones a landmark case, where Clinton tried to argue he was immune from civil lawsuits, said otherwise. A President can be sued for actions that took place prior to taking office…like when Xiden called defamed this kid

try again

Clinton v Jones a landmark case, where Clinton tried to argue he was immune from civil lawsuits, said otherwise. A President can be sued for actions that took place prior to taking office…like when Xiden called defamed this kid

try again

you clearly were not paying attention during the last 4 years

you clearly were not paying attention during the last 4 years
i was, there were numerous lawsuits filed against trump

simply because you lost a lawsuit doesn’t mean the president is above the law, it just means you couldn’t prove your allegations

i was, there were numerous lawsuits filed against trump

simply because you lost a lawsuit doesn’t mean the president is above the law, it just means you couldn’t prove your allegations

and none were allowed to go further till he left office.

and none were allowed to go further till he left office.
haha that’s not true

As Clinton v Jones highlights…not to mention the simple fact that they did go forward, there was litigation

The fact that they couldn’t prove their accusations doesn’t mean anyone is a above the law

obviously it was you that wasn’t paying attention the past 4 years

Go back and re-read my comment after you pull your head out of your ass........I didn't say shit about Biden's character
You have made history. Line item 21, added in your honor.
Leftist rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

21. Go back and re-read what I said…. lol

You have made history. Line item 21, added in your honor.
Leftist rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

21. Go back and re-read what I said…. lol

YOU calling ME a leftist??????? And trying to start shit with me???

Put down the alcohol or whatever is making you nuts and read this very carefully......cause I'll spell it out for ya.

^^^quoted from the article in the link in the OP

So does that mean this 'somebody else' is actually trying to get rid of him???<<<HIM as in Biden and the exchange of power is the second clue I'm talking about Biden in this statement>>>> And today's exchange of power was a practice run??????

Scary thought, but Joe does (or should) need a lawyer. Slander & defamation of character and all that <<<<of course Biden would need a lawyer if Rittenhouse sued his ass for having said what he (Biden) did about him (Rittenhouse)

Biden's character has nothing to do with anything I said. Rittenhouse's character was the one being defamed by Biden's slander.

But of course Biden being President, nothing will happen to him......NOW DO YOU GET IT????

YOU calling ME a leftist??????? And trying to start shit with me???

Put down the alcohol or whatever is making you nuts and read this very carefully......cause I'll spell it out for ya.

^^^quoted from the article in the link in the OP

So does that mean this 'somebody else' is actually trying to get rid of him???<<<HIM as in Biden and the exchange of power is the second clue I'm talking about Biden in this statement>>>> And today's exchange of power was a practice run??????

Scary thought, but Joe does (or should) need a lawyer. Slander & defamation of character and all that <<<<of course Biden would need a lawyer if Rittenhouse sued his ass for having said what he (Biden) did about him (Rittenhouse)

Biden's character has nothing to do with anything I said. Rittenhouse's character was the one being defamed by Biden's slander.

But of course Biden being President, nothing will happen to him......NOW DO YOU GET IT????
I don't know what your talking about.

So, can I come by later for a drink?

1637716926807.png

Forum List

Back