$2.96 gas everywhere! Merry Christmas from Biden!

no log in is needed. just open it

seems you did not even open your own link

1670940318417.png

what do you think drilled but uncompleted means?

It means they were started but not yet complete and in use.

And the good thing according to what I can see of your link, the number falling in that category has dropped drastically, meaning they are now in use.

Thanks for supporting my claims! That was damn nice of you.

It means they were started but not yet complete and in use.

And the good thing according to what I can see of your link, the number falling in that category has dropped drastically, meaning they are now in use.

Thanks for supporting my claims! That was damn nice of you.
LOL, nice try, good effort on your part. But the facts remain, Biden caused the current gas price increase and the current high inflation rate when he closed keystone and blocked the release of drilling permits (not leases) on federal land and in the gulf. The price of everything is based on the price of energy (you must agree with that if you are sane). The USA is producing and distributing domestically less gasoline and fuel oil than it was 3 years ago. Everyone knows that. Its amazing that you on the left keep trying to deny facts that are apparent to everyone who buys anything.

what do you think drilled but uncompleted means?

Here is the same data not requiring a login.

As anyone can see, the number of not completed wells is way down while the number of wells in use is up.

1670944083210.png

Biden caused the current gas price increase and the current high inflation rate when he closed keystone and blocked the release of drilling permits (not leases) on federal land and in the gulf.

He made it worse, but he is not the sole cause of it.

In 2020 the entire world slashed oil production by 11% and it has only come back by 4%. The only region in the world that is back to 2018 numbers is north America, and they will be back to 2019 numbers by the end of 2023.

You do not seem to understand that oil is a global commodity and its prices is based upon more than just how much the US produces.

And the bottom line which you cannot refute is that production is up since Jan of 2021. Not because of Biden, but despite him

As anyone can see, the number of not completed wells is way down while the number of wells in use is up.

View attachment 738279
Ok, everything is wonderful, gas is cheaper than ever, heating oil is cheap and plentiful, the USA has an abundance of strategic reserves, we are not supporting our enemies by buying crude from them. Senile Joe has saved america--------------all hail senility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He made it worse, but he is not the sole cause of it.

In 2020 the entire world slashed oil production by 11% and it has only come back by 4%. The only region in the world that is back to 2018 numbers is north America, and they will be back to 2019 numbers by the end of 2023.

You do not seem to understand that oil is a global commodity and its prices is based upon more than just how much the US produces.

And the bottom line which you cannot refute is that production is up since Jan of 2021. Not because of Biden, but despite him
see my last post, Biden is the messiah. praise joe.

Ok, everything is wonderful, gas is cheaper than ever, heating oil is cheap and plentiful, the USA has an abundance of strategic reserves, we are not supporting our enemies by buying crude from them. Senile Joe has saved america--------------all hail senility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not say any of those things. Would it not be better just to admit you were wrong instead of lying about my post?

see my last post, Biden is the messiah. praise joe.

I just said the very opposite of that.

Why must you lie about me? I have never understood people like you that have to do this in some vain attempt to save face.

I did not say any of those things. Would it not be better just to admit you were wrong instead of lying about my post?

I just said the very opposite of that.

Why must you lie about me? I have never understood people like you that have to do this in some vain attempt to save face.
this entire thread is a lie, Biden is a corrupt criminal and traitor, but yet, you insist on repeating the left wing talking points. Why?

I do agree that gas prices have dropped in anticipation of the mid term elections in order to buy dem votes. If you think there is any other reason, you are very naive and uninformed.

View attachment 738279
Up since when ? Was it after Biden realized his folly or blunder, so now he's attempting to fix everything that he stupidly screwed up when he started signing his signature to everything just to make Trump look bad ??? Everyone with half a brain knows what took place, and it's easily read like a poorly written script for all to read, and not predict but KNOW his next damage controlling moves.

this entire thread is a lie, Biden is a corrupt criminal and traitor, but yet, you insist on repeating the left wing talking points. Why?

I have not, you are again lying about me. I have stated fact and backed them all up. I do not give Biden any credit at all for prices falling

I do agree that gas prices have dropped in anticipation of the mid term elections in order to buy dem votes. If you think there is any other reason, you are very naive and uninformed.

Why would oil companies drop prices to help the Dems when the Dems attack them? Prices are down because production is up and usage is dropping. It is this thing called Supply and Demand, look it up or have a 5th grader explain it to you.

Up since when ? Was it after Biden realized his folly or blunder, so now he's attempting to fix everything that he stupidly screwed up when he started signing his signature to everything just to make Trump look bad ??? Everyone with half a brain knows what took place, and it's easily read like a poorly written script for all to read, and not predict but KNOW his next damage controlling moves.

Up since Biden took office. Not because of Biden, but in spite of Biden.

What about all the crap Trump did trying to make his predecessor look bad?

I have not, you are again lying about me. I have stated fact and backed them all up. I do not give Biden any credit at all for prices falling

Why would oil companies drop prices to help the Dems when the Dems attack them? Prices are down because production is up and usage is dropping. It is this thing called Supply and Demand, look it up or have a 5th grader explain it to you.

Yes, supply and demand applies to gas at the pump. currently supply is up because Biden stole millions of barrels from our SPR and bought from our potential enemies. demand is pretty constant so only half of the equation is in play. what the oil companies charge is based on a pre-established margin %. They are not the problem here, government intervention into the market place is the problem. and yes, oil is a global commodity and as such is subject to many factors, some obvious and some hidden by political agendas.

Bottom line is that the rise and pump prices and inflation is solely the result of Biden's energy policies.

are you really going to claim that Bidens war on fossil fuels did not cause the current inflation that we are living with?

are you really going to keep lying about what I said just so you have something to post?

What about all the crap Trump did trying to make his predecessor look bad?
Yeah, it's true he was talking smack on Obama, but was it justified ? The jury is still out on that one, and it may never be back in or realized in the case..

Politician's mainly use people to get what they want, and the ducking and weaving was probably helpful to them in the situation. Doesn't make it right, but there's no telling how long it's been going on or has since been a nasty situation.

Forum List

Back