$2.96 gas everywhere! Merry Christmas from Biden!

If it was gone before he took office, then the only reason he had to wield his pen was to take vengeance for his handler's against the Trump organization in hopes to destroy anything that Trump did to help America be independent and strong.

The thoughts must have been something to the effect of "destroy Trump and his base, then we'll be the hero's that will rebuild the nation from the ashes that we will claim Trump had created".

Sick stuff, but that's why it's all coming back on them now.
2iq2kxb0dd5a1.jpg

That "big drop" you are trying to tout was STILL HIGHER than what it was when Trump took over. And, production and pulling it out of the ground is still increasing. Try again.
US production (drilling) is NOT increasing. Biden shut down ANWR and most of the gulf, as well as all drilling on federal lands. you know nothing about this so go away and stop making a fool of yourself by posting lies. Refining has increased because Biden released millions of barrels from the SPR and bought millions from Saudi, Russia, and Venezuela. Refining and producing are NOT the same thing.

US production (drilling) is NOT increasing.

Yes it is.
Refining has increased because Biden released millions of barrels from the SPR and bought millions from Saudi, Russia, and Venezuela. Refining and producing are NOT the same thing.

Correct, they are not, thus when I post numbers for production, it is just that, not refining

And also, the number of active wells in the US has gone up steadily...https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_oil_rotary_rigs

1670860390315.png

Yes it is.

Correct, they are not, thus when I post numbers for production, it is just that, not refining

And also, the number of active wells in the US has gone up steadily...https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_oil_rotary_rigs

View attachment 738035
even if that chart is correct, which I doubt, the number of wells is still below what it was when senild joe took over. nice try, but you get another F

Yes it is.

View attachment 738035
that chart only includes one class of rigs. There are hundreds of idle rigs of all types in the gulf right now, and Biden has made us dependent on the Saudis, russians, and Venezuelans, what abject stupidity.

even if that chart is correct, which I doubt, the number of wells is still below what it was when senild joe took over. nice try, but you get another F

How embarrassing for you.

The yellow line is when Biden took over....and you think we are below that point. Find a 3rd grader to teach you how to read a graph.

1670862923434.png

Yes it is.

View attachment 738035
Biden was forced to do an about face, and then use you all for damage control.

Biden was forced to do an about face, and then use you all for damage control.

Once again, I am not giving Biden credit for anything, I have said multiple times what is happening is despite Biden, not due to him....yet all you can do is lie about me becuse that is all you have.

Sucks to be you.

Once again, I am not giving Biden credit for anything, I have said multiple times what is happening is despite Biden, not due to him....yet all you can do is lie about me becuse that is all you have.

Sucks to be you.
you think your juvenile insults are clever, but they are not, you are the joke here. and have always provided comic relief on this forum. No one takes you seriously, we all know that you post left wing propaganda and claim it to be true. No one is buying your BS. maybe you can find an all lib forum where your lies will find common ground.

obviously the chart is incorrect. I am closely involved with the oil industry here in Louisiana and that data is simply incorrect. Where did you get it?

Then prove it is incorrect.

Give us the data.

Your word means nothing

Forum List

Back