$2.96 gas everywhere! Merry Christmas from Biden!

If you aren't trying to relieve senile joe from responsibility, what point are you trying to make?

I am not trying to make a point, I am merely presenting the facts backed up by data.

Whether you like it or not, US oil production is up compared to where it was at the start of 2021. I do not give Biden any credit for this and in fact say it is happening in-spite of Biden and not because of him.

Also, things are more complex than just "BIDEN BAD", which is just as stupid as those that blamed Trump for every single thing that went wrong. For whatever reason North America is the only oil producing region in the world that has gotten close to recovering from the slashing of oil production in 2020 due to COVID. The rest of the world is in no hurry to do so, and this is a problem as all oil is sold globally no matter where it is produced.

I am not trying to make a point, I am merely presenting the facts backed up by data.

Whether you like it or not, US oil production is up compared to where it was at the start of 2021. I do not give Biden any credit for this and in fact say it is happening in-spite of Biden and not because of him.

Also, things are more complex than just "BIDEN BAD", which is just as stupid as those that blamed Trump for every single thing that went wrong. For whatever reason North America is the only oil producing region in the world that has gotten close to recovering from the slashing of oil production in 2020 due to COVID. The rest of the world is in no hurry to do so, and this is a problem as all oil is sold globally no matter where it is produced.
What you continue to fail to grasp is that if US production is up, it is only up because of senile Joe's stripping of our strategic reserves and his begging our enemies to sell us oil at inflated prices. What's happening if not good for the USA in any way. That is my point. sorry if it is too complex for you, but that is your issue not mine.

What you continue to fail to grasp is that if US production is up, it is only up because of senile Joe's stripping of our strategic reserves and his begging our enemies to sell us oil at inflated prices

I do not grasp this because it is false. Oil sold out of the SPR does not count as oil produced, it was counted as produced when it was taken out of the ground prior to being added to the SPR.

What's happening if not good for the USA in any way.

This is true.

That is my point. sorry if it is too complex for you, but that is your issue not mine.

Your whole point is "BIDEN BAD", you are incapable of anything more complex than that.

I do not grasp this because it is false. Oil sold out of the SPR does not count as oil produced, it was counted as produced when it was taken out of the ground prior to being added to the SPR.

This is true.

Your whole point is "BIDEN BAD", you are incapable of anything more complex than that.
produced means refined, not extracted. Get your terms right or go away on this topic.

You are full of shit. and in any case the oil in the SPR would not qualify for either
when you resort to juvenile insult attempts, its an admission of losing. I get it. I am simply smarter and more educated than you are. but its ok, you are what you are.

Did the oil from the SPR go to a refinery to be processed into gasoline, heating oil and diesel? if yes, then it was produced. it was extracted sometime before it was put into the SPR.

when you resort to juvenile insult attempts, its an admission of losing. I get it. I am simply smarter and more educated than you are. but its ok, you are what you are.

Did the oil from the SPR go to a refinery to be processed into gasoline, heating oil and diesel? if yes, then it was produced. it was extracted sometime before it was put into the SPR.

I made a statement of fact. If I am wrong then you would provide a source to support your claim. But you cannot do that for some

Produced petroleum (as defined by the gas companies) is petroleum that is pulled out of the ground.

Refined petroleum (as defined by the gas companies) is petroleum that has been changed (refined) into useable products such as gas, kerosene, etc.

Slashing of oil production in 2020 due to COVID eh ??? Ok if True then why did Biden come in and exacerbate the emergency by attacking oil and our energy sector with his bull crap ???

Slashing of oil production in 2020 due to COVID eh ??? Ok if True then why did Biden come in and exacerbate the emergency by attacking oil and our energy sector with his bull crap ???

Because he is an idiot

4i6Ckte.gif

Asshole Biden's energy policies are causing people's utility bills to go through the roof.
It is horrible what he is doing to people on a fixed income. He should be impeached.

Forum List

Back