1st in the nation: San Jose Will Force Gun Owners to Cover Costs of Gun Violence After Mass Shooting

I don't know if this will stand up in court.

US Supreme Court Cases
Minneapolis Star Tribune Co. v Commissioner (1983)
Grosjean v American Press Co. (1936)

Taxing ink and paper when the newspaper keeps writing unfavorable articles about the politicians, didn't stand up in court.
Huey P Long also couldn't tax a newspaper that didn't write favorable articles about him either.

There are many more examples ... And it is a Protected Rights issue, not a Firearms issue.

I don't know if this will stand up in court.

US Supreme Court Cases
Minneapolis Star Tribune Co. v Commissioner (1983)
Grosjean v American Press Co. (1936)

Taxing ink and paper when the newspaper keeps writing unfavorable articles about the politicians, didn't stand up in court.
Huey P Long also couldn't tax a newspaper that didn't write favorable articles about him either.

There are many more examples ... And it is a Protected Rights issue, not a Firearms issue.

Yeah, that was my thought. Plus this is more proof that California is a state in dire disrepair. Think of the money that this will cost? What an absurd state. The sad part is I am seeing more and more California license plates. Those idiots are going to come here and do the exact same thing. Like the scorpion and the frog, they can't help themselves.

Forum List

Back