1st Capitol rioter to stand trial gets 7 years, the longest sentence for a Jan. 6 defendant so far

No, it's not. They committed similar crimes and are being treated very differently, based on politics.

That is a violation of human rights. That is tyranny. These people are/will be political prisoners.
A coup attempt is not the same thing. You need to know terminology dope.

The J6 political persecutions claimed another scalp when Guy Reffitt was sentenced to more than seven years in prison, even though he did not engage in any violence, nor enter the U.S. Capitol. The outrageous punishment, the longest prison term yet handed down, appears to be government retribution for Reffitt's "hyperbolic statements" secretly recorded in his home by his teenage son. So, once again, the D.C. Despots have thrown down the gauntlet against constitutionally protected free speech.

He was convicted on 5 felonies and faced as many as 60 years in prison. He got off easy.

No, it's not. They committed similar crimes and are being treated very differently, based on politics.

That is a violation of human rights. That is tyranny. These people are/will be political prisoners.
There is nothing similar either in reality or under the law. :cuckoo:

That you are sympathetic to the BLM rioters and hostile to the 1/6 rioters, doesn't make it right, to go after the 1/6 rioters harder.

It is still a violation of their right to "equal protection" before the Law.
They have equal protections, dope. They’re getting their due process.

That you are sympathetic to the BLM rioters and hostile to the 1/6 rioters, doesn't make it right, to go after the 1/6 rioters harder.

It is still a violation of their right to "equal protection" before the Law.
Equal protection YES.
Equal evidence, NO.

The problem with those who pulled off January 6th, is they attacked a building with thousands of video cameras covering the building both inside and out. They in Trumpian fashion didn't wear masks, and hence were easily identified, unlike the BLM rioters, who for the most part, wore masks, and didn't commit their crimes while on surveillance cameras.

Just to be clear here; are you trying to defend this guy?
He is guilty of participating in Trump's failed coup on American Democracy.
One would think any true patriot would welcome this sentence.
Obviously death my hanging or firing squad was not an option.
That's too bad.

They’re guaranteed due process. That’s all.

Violating the equal protection clause is a violation of due process.

I mean, seriously. What is your goal here? Justice, or Political victory over your enemies? Do you want righties to believe that Justice was done, or do you want to terrorize them into not being politically active?

My position is based on what YOU posted. :eusa_doh:

No, it's not.

It is clear. Your excuse of "PLACE" for the difference in treatment of the 1/6 rioters has been debunked.

Thus, my point is validated. The excessive focus on investigation, prosecuting and over charging those specific rioters, is a massive violation of the Equal Protections Clause.

Thus, any and all prisoners from it, will be political prisoners, doing time primarily based on their politics not their actual behavior.

You were the one who went off topic a long time ago injecting the BLM riots, so cut the crap.

And you still have not addressed my links or challenged the links. All you have are rants son. LOL! You're pitiful. You have nothing to offer.

Do you not understand that discussing the Equal Protections clause, requires comparing these crimes vs other crimes?

Please keep your answer concise. This is a very simple question, answer it and we can move on from this... minor issue.

A coup attempt is not the same thing. You need to know terminology dope.

Several formal insurrections among the antifa and blm riots. So, that's excuse is debunked.

1659700055713.png

Forum List

Back