1st Capitol rioter to stand trial gets 7 years, the longest sentence for a Jan. 6 defendant so far

You were given a link proving that most of those arrested were Right-wing. Where's your counter argument to that? You have none. But, you continue to pedal the lie that they were all Lefties. Dude, you're a loser with no explanations or counter arguing points.

I addressed it. YOu are lying. As normal.

Different treatment for similar crimes is a violation of their right to equal protection.

That you don't care, is you not caring about Civil Rights.

The ones doing time, are thus Political Prisoners.
Or simply the difference between violations of local and federal laws. :cuckoo:
Untwist your panties.
Most of those sentenced for 1/6 convictions have been federal misdemeanors.

Dumbass. You are confused.
No, you are brain dead for the truth, and you are dishonest. Tell me, can you show us one police officer who willingly let these terrorists through the gate? Hell no. Dude, you're a fucking miserable pos liar.

Or simply the difference between violations of local and federal laws. :cuckoo:
Untwist your panties.
Most of those sentenced for 1/6 convictions have been federal misdemeanors.

Not buying it. I've seen too much how you libs abuse any and all power or responsibility you have, to your political ends.

To think that this is just a coincidence based on jurisdiction?

BULL FUCKING SHIT.

Sure. Because they lied to him.

Your excuses are retarded beyond belief.

Your defense of PLACE has been debunked.

My point about the violation of equal protection is proven once again.

Your support of it, is you supporting tyranny.

They were invited in. That doesn't change no matter how much you lie.

The claim is bullshit on many levels, as I already addressed. You are high. Stop smoking crack.
My shoes are ugly right? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Is that all you've got? Yes, that's all you've got. You're like a spin top that says nothing. :spinner:Jump off this retard train buddy. It only gets worse from here on out. All your rhetorical stupidity is just telling us how weak you are.

No one on this board knows what that is, including you. You still haven't gotten past my links; AP finds most arrested in protests aren't leftist radicals

You don't get to have an intelligent debate about due process, when you can't afford it. You have nothing to work with, or people to show;

No one this board knows what stonewalling or gaslighting is?

LOL. You really will say anything no matter how utterly retarded it makes you look, won't you?

Not buying it. I've seen too much how you libs abuse any and all power or responsibility you have, to your political ends.

To think that this is just a coincidence based on jurisdiction?

BULL FUCKING SHIT.
You live a life of make believe where things that are real do not exist. You need help.

They were invited in. That doesn't change no matter how much you lie.

That is an irrelevant factoid. It doesn't change their intent or their crimes, or the fact that your defense fo PLACE for the difference in treatment has been debunked.

My point stands. The extremely aggressive investigation and overcharging of the 1/6 rioters, compared to the other rioters of the Trump years,

is a clear violation of the Equal Protection clause.

Which, is a basic Civil Right. Being violated. On a massive and public scale.

That is an irrelevant factoid. It doesn't change their intent or their crimes, or the fact that your defense fo PLACE for the difference in treatment has been debunked.

My point stands. The extremely aggressive investigation and overcharging of the 1/6 rioters, compared to the other rioters of the Trump years,

is a clear violation of the Equal Protection clause.

Which, is a basic Civil Right. Being violated. On a massive and public scale.
If the police did not willingly let them in, it most certainly is relevant. Your response is idiotic.

Nope. It's different treatment for the rioters you leftards like and support. That is what it is all about.
You are running from my links. You are a coward and a liar. We need an exact count of Lefties and Righties from the BLM protests; 93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds

Forum List

Back