19-year-old black teen Jayvon Hatchett arrested for stabbing "random" employee at Auto Zone...he says he did it as retribution for police brutality!

• Banned
Be a shame if some white teen randomly picked out a black as retribution. No?

I'm curious as to how the left loons on here respond to this

My guess they'll avoid it like the plague.

If convicted, Jayvon Hatchett could be sentenced under new Georgia hate crimes law

~~~~~~
It all depends on the DA, Mayor and City Council of Columbus Georgia.... Columbus is a Blue Democrat controlled city. Odds are that the "Hate Crime" indictment will be down graded unless the Federal gov't steps in a makes it a federal crime.

This copycat kind of violence seems to be spreading.

South Carolina Double Murder......
7 year old shot in the head.....
i believe you, but please produce link evidence

I thought everyone was aware.....

South Carolina Double Murder
https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article245314835.html

7 year old shot in the head.....
Details emerge about how 7-year-old Fort Lauderdale boy was shot in the head

The occurrence of black people shooting white people for no reason appears to be on the rise.
The media is painting a picture of whites being criminals and racist......weak minded black people are responding with violence

If convicted, Jayvon Hatchett could be sentenced under new Georgia hate crimes law

Doesn't sound very committed to the BLM or he would have then resisted arrest with his knife to become a martyr for the cause. Looks like just another thug punk, wanting a free ride to the big house, to get an advanced degree in thuggery with a minor in privileged self indulgence, on the society.

Doesn't sound very committed to the BLM or he would have then resisted arrest with his knife to become a martyr for the cause. Looks like just another thug punk, wanting a free ride to the big house, to get an advanced degree in thuggery with a minor in privileged self indulgence, on the society.

Mr. Hatchett did leave the crime scene and was picked up at his home the next day. He may well have had other BLM attacks planned.

Mr. Hatchett did leave the crime scene and was picked up at his home the next day. He may well have had other BLM attacks planned.
BLM is a hoax.

Forum List

Back