Cincinnati police charge 13-year-old girl in stabbing death of another girl, also 13

Ma’Khia Bryant
They were Knee-Grows.

Just like all white people are inherently racist, all niggs are inherently violent savages unfit for civilized society, right niggs?

The hood rats just held a shooting contest in a local church parking lot here, with a pregnant black women getting shot as a result. Supabad thinks that's okay, and so are knife fights among kids; it's just black culture is all, so Whitey and da piggz need to butt out, cuz raycissism.

Ma’Khia Bryant
They were Knee-Grows.

Just like all white people are inherently racist, all niggs are inherently violent savages unfit for civilized society, right niggs?

The hood rats just held a shooting contest in a local church parking lot here, with a pregnant black women getting shot as a result. Supabad thinks that's okay, and so are knife fights among kids; it's just black culture is all, so Whitey and da piggz need to butt out, cuz raycissism.

The irony of her statement and all the blacks who support her and what she said is, it literally plays into the whole stereotype that this just how blacks are

So why should police intervene in this "normal" behavior? Let them at it!
BLM called 13 year old girls knife fighting "normal behavior".
I missed that story on the news, because it wasn't there, but was told about it later.

Is there any greater indictment of black culture, I mean, BLM, than that?

Ma’Khia Bryant
They were Knee-Grows.

The irony of her statement and all the blacks who support her and what she said is, it literally plays into the whole stereotype that this just how blacks are

Why not just admit they have a large dysfunctional sub-culture of violence, drug abuse, and illiteracy that Whitey can't fix for them, they have to do that themselves, same as many other minorities have had to do? Do you think the Rap and Hip Hop gangster garbage is something Whitey makes them do? What are these feral hood rat animals going to do with 'reparations' money? They will blow it and kill themselves with ODs and gunfights, same as they're doing now without it.

Maybe it is best if the police just let it happen like this and not respond to such calls. These incidents with police involvement, as in Columbus, OH are food for the leftist rabble who say knife fights are a normal part of childhood.

Cincinnati police said a 13-year-old girl has been charged with murder in the stabbing death of another 13-year-old girl on Monday.
Officers were called at 9:08 p.m. Monday to Topridge Place in Winton Hills, according to a Cincinnati Police Department release. Police said they found a 13-year-old with a stab wound. The incident happened in the green space between two buildings.
"During a verbal dispute, (the teen) pulled out a pocket knife and cut the victim on the right side of her neck causing her death," court documents state.
Nyaira Givens, 13, died from her injuries at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.
Another 13-year-old girl was charged Tuesday with murder and attempting to commit a violent offense, according to court records. The teen has no prior offenses in Hamilton County.
Police described the 13-year-olds as acquaintances.
Nyaira's grandmother, Frances Benison said her granddaughter was a sweet child. “My heart is crushed. My heart is broke," Benison said.

Sounds like a Muslim to me. Muslims go for the Jugular, literally. Left people are asking for this, wanting Muslims to be around.

Maybe it is best if the police just let it happen like this and not respond to such calls. These incidents with police involvement, as in Columbus, OH are food for the leftist rabble who say knife fights are a normal part of childhood.

Cincinnati police said a 13-year-old girl has been charged with murder in the stabbing death of another 13-year-old girl on Monday.
Officers were called at 9:08 p.m. Monday to Topridge Place in Winton Hills, according to a Cincinnati Police Department release. Police said they found a 13-year-old with a stab wound. The incident happened in the green space between two buildings.
"During a verbal dispute, (the teen) pulled out a pocket knife and cut the victim on the right side of her neck causing her death," court documents state.
Nyaira Givens, 13, died from her injuries at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.
Another 13-year-old girl was charged Tuesday with murder and attempting to commit a violent offense, according to court records. The teen has no prior offenses in Hamilton County.
Police described the 13-year-olds as acquaintances.
Nyaira's grandmother, Frances Benison said her granddaughter was a sweet child. “My heart is crushed. My heart is broke," Benison said.

Black-on-black violence is the left's gladiator games. They LOVE it.

Maybe you should check the murder rates in many third-world countries, particularly in Africa and South America.
They conveniently don't keep many records, kind of like Muslims never keeping accurate records of the millions they slaughtered. The Red Chinese might know, but nobody beleives they will tell the truth about theirs.

Last edited:
Disturbing narrative emerging - MSNBC panel says white people don't 'understand' Will Smith’s slap

Will be wonderful for race relations.

The articles just points out the writer is a racist and so are most blacks, and they like violence and childish approaches to issues over civilized behavior. Who doesn't already know this?

This line from the link is really hilarious:

She suggested that those who aren’t black shouldn’t put their noses into it.

As if blacks are a different species or something. lol it was national TV, you dumbass ho.

I guess she must mean blacks should be deported so we don't have to worry about what the feral animals do. I hope she means blacks who just can't 'Act White' should self-deport.

Forum List

Back