19-Year-Old White Woman Brutally Beaten by Pack of Black Teens Over "Black Hairstyle" (VIDEO)

Statement of fact:
My entire life, almost every black person I have come accross hates white people.
My entire life, I have been told that its wrong to be racist against black people.

Question: At one point does it become okay for me to be racist against black people.

Once again proving that cops are not the answer to peace on the streets.

What an absolutely stupid ignprant response to a story.

Once again, Foolglow proves that he defends violent gangabangers in the streats, as well as groomers and pedophiles.

DISCLAIMER
Allow me to clarify my post for those who have difficulty with the finer points of the English language:
If I say that a person "defends" or "supports" groomers and pedos, that does not mean I am actually accusing them of being a pedo or a groomer. Is that easy to understand? For example, There are many straight people who support and defend homosexuals. If I point out that those straight people DO support and defend homosexuals, that does not mean I am calling them a homosexual themselves. Do you guys understand? I think that is pretty basic English but apparently I need to make it even more simple for some folks.

So, to little Moonglow and his little feelings, I stand here now and say that you DO "defend" and "support" gangbanger, groomers and pedos, and democrat policies that enable gangbangers, pedos and groomers. But I am not saying you are a gangbanger, groomer or a pedop, and I am not saying that you engage in pedo or groomer behavior. Is that better? Are you okay now? Little tears all dried up?

Statement of fact:
My entire life, almost every black person I have come accross hates white people.
My entire life, I have been told that its wrong to be racist against black people.

Question: At one point does it become okay for me to be racist against black people.
i was raised around and went to school with black kids.....never seen that hate......

A 19-year-old white woman was brutally beaten by a pack of black teen girls over her hairstyle in Boston’s Downtown Crossing Monday night.

According to witnesses, as many as 20 teens surrounded the white woman, punched her and kicked her and pulled her hair because she had braids.

The teens called the victim “white bitch with braids” and said she’s not allowed to wear her hair in braids because she’s “not black.”

The teens also attacked two good Samaritans who intervened and assaulted responding officers.

They are just misundertsood, right Democrats? Its all the white girls fault.

Another documented failure of liberal culture

A 19-year-old white woman was brutally beaten by a pack of black teen girls over her hairstyle in Boston’s Downtown Crossing Monday night.

According to witnesses, as many as 20 teens surrounded the white woman, punched her and kicked her and pulled her hair because she had braids.

The teens called the victim “white bitch with braids” and said she’s not allowed to wear her hair in braids because she’s “not black.”

The teens also attacked two good Samaritans who intervened and assaulted responding officers.

Odds are the white girl is a liberal snowflake and Black LIES Matter supporter who never dreamed that her pet minority would turn on her

She succeeded at fitting in.

Once again proving that cops are not the answer to peace on the streets.
So defund the police? How'd that work out for Paul Pelosi when he hired a gay illegal alien prostitute to shove a hammer up his ass?
Paul should have just shot the bastard.

Forum List

Back