Colorado man yelled “black lives matter” before stabbing white victim

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
These blm idiots are perfect hypocrits...........run around committing mayhem whilst claiming they are victims....the only ones they are fooling are white liberals...even blacks know it is all abunch of b.s.

Radicals like Joseph Robinette "Plugs" Biden really need to stand up and take some fucking responsibility.

Their flamboyant rhetoric has enflamed their base to pursue violence.

Will Sleepy Joe finally apologize, and explain to his people that if Trump is reelected, it won't be the end of the world and he was just bullshitting them?

1. That guy looks like he's on drugs big time or mentally disturbed. Maybe both.

2. Maybe Lebron James oughta shut his pie hole and contribute some money to that GoFundMe account. Maybe Kamala Harris should do the same thing. And a few others.

Last edited:
1. That guy loos like he on drugs big time or mentally disturbed. Maybe both.

2. Maybe Lebron James oughta shut his pie hole and contribute some money to that GoFundMe account. Maybe Kamala Harris should do the same thing. And a few others.

Trump is demanding biden take a drug test.

I have a feeling this is going to be come an epidemic. A LOT of whites are gonna die.
Similar to ISIS in the ME. Allah Akbar !!!!

King Samir Shabazz....."Kill all white babies! Bomb they churches"!

He should also be forced to take a cognitive test.

The American people have a right to know.

I have a feeling this is going to be come an epidemic. A LOT of whites are gonna die.

Whites have better and more weapons than the darkies.

A saturday night special is heavy artillery for a negro. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

To be honest, Biden has said he will be out campaigning, so we'll soon see what condition he's in mentally. Actually, I think we've already seen it, but the next 2 months will verify and erase any doubts. And frankly, I wouldn't trust the results of any test, unless it was administered by an independent source. Which I think we agree won't happen.

If someone walks up behind you at McDonalds and stabs you in the neck....your 50cal probably wont even help
If some crazy drives up besides you and unexpectedly opens fire at your head, your Glock probably won't save you either.

They're not gonna give you a courtesy call ahead of time.

If someone walks up behind you at McDonalds and stabs you in the neck....your 50cal probably wont even help
If some crazy drives up besides you and unexpectedly opens fire at your head, your Glock probably won't save you either.

On the other hand, if I'm standing next to the victim I can pull out my Glock and blow his sorry mother fucking ass away, before he shoots or stabs someone else. Including me.

On the other hand, if I'm standing next to the victim I can pull out my Glock and blow his sorry mother fucking ass away, before he shoots or stabs someone else. Including me.

Absolutely.

IF you happen to be there. But we both know the likelihood of any one of us being there is not good

Unfortunately a trend is already developing. Let's see where it goes over the next month or two. Then we'll know for sure.

()vomit smiles.

106284030_2559821317616156_2905409159851283263_n.jpg

To be honest, Biden has said he will be out campaigning, so we'll soon see what condition he's in mentally. Actually, I think we've already seen it, but the next 2 months will verify and erase any doubts. And frankly, I wouldn't trust the results of any test, unless it was administered by an independent source. Which I think we agree won't happen.

Of course not......biden is lost in the fog-- but his handlers know better than to allow biden to take one.

Biden is so coinfused he claimed he had not only taken a cognitive test but takes them reguarly....he was later forced to recant on that.

he probably thought they were talking about a Driving While Intoxicated test.

Joe Biden has always been preoccupied with alcoholism. As a result, he says he has never drunk alcohol. For his part, Hunter decided in 2003, when he was in his early thirties, that he needed to quit drinking, as well as drug use. He entered rehab and joined AA. (Hunter’s long, strange addiction journey was detailed in a New Yorker article last year, “Will Hunter Biden Jeopardize His Father’s Campaign?”) But Hunter’s abstinence resolution turned out not to be lifelong; he re-entered rehab several times.

Last edited:
Pelosi and the dems have been asking for this kind of violence...they want you to be too scared to leave your home and vote.....

Leftwingers promoted violence because they thought it was a one way street....never thought whites would get around to fighting back.

Forum List

Back