18 million ppl watched trumps rally Saturday nite WOWOWOWOWOOW

I watched the rally on FOX out of curiosity and wanting to see the fights and riots between the negroes and negro lovers and red necks. Those who know me and my postings here know I would never vote for or support Trump. Only idiots believe viewer numbers indicate support for Dopey Don.

You weren't his target audience. Trump already has over 90% of Republican support. He needs to win over Independents and pull a small percentage of Democrats both of which are very possible. There's no doubt most of Americans look at the rioting and looting while Democrats do nothing and want law and order. Trump did a great job of pointing that out.

Meanwhile, back in reality, only 6,200 people actually showed up to the rally in OKC..cause, you know, the fear of getting sick and possibly getting hospitalized or dying was a pretty good deterrent. And so what about the viewership and online numbers? They mean nothing. I watched the rally on Fox. I was watching out of morbid curiosity. Not out of support for Trump. And what I saw was the weakest rally speech he's ever given. Just trying to go back to the 2016 playbook for the Greatest Hits. Not even a glancing blow on Biden. But the cherry on top of the sundae was watching him get off the chopper and walk back to the White House. Tie undone, head down, looking disheveled, dejected, defeated. What a disaster. Get used to it Trump supporters. That's his existence until Election Day. And it's only going to get worse.
Mean while biden her 60 ppl to watch his speeches online lol hahaha

And still, Biden is beating him handily....largely from his basement. :)
That's not good.
Same was said about the hag Hillary.
And that was before Trump put our deficits back to a trillion, bankrupted farmers, totally blew a pandemic response, got impeached, caught trying to get China to help his campaign, Nev er ever got the ec onomy close to the 4% he promised, had Barr protecting his buddies.
Lol why does the left have to vehemently lie about trump to win? Why can’t you run on your own success? Everything you just said was a fallacy.. so sad
What part was not true?

What was he 2019 deficit? 984 billion Up over 200 billion from the year before. What will 2020's deficit be? Trillions because Trump's mismanagement of COVID19.
Farmer bankruptcies up over 20% in 2019,.
The US Pandemic response was among the worst. Other coun tries have had cases drop, in the US they are still high. Trump tells people not to wear a mask (it shows disapproval of Trump). No the cases did not go to zero. No he did not have it under control.

John Bolton heard Trump ask China. Trump loved Bolton. He hired him & praised him.

The three previous quareters to COVID had GDP growth under 2.3%.

Barr fired US Atty investigating Trump's friends like Flynn & Giuliana.

Meanwhile, back in reality, only 6,200 people actually showed up to the rally in OKC..cause, you know, the fear of getting sick and possibly getting hospitalized or dying was a pretty good deterrent. And so what about the viewership and online numbers? They mean nothing. I watched the rally on Fox. I was watching out of morbid curiosity. Not out of support for Trump. And what I saw was the weakest rally speech he's ever given. Just trying to go back to the 2016 playbook for the Greatest Hits. Not even a glancing blow on Biden. But the cherry on top of the sundae was watching him get off the chopper and walk back to the White House. Tie undone, head down, looking disheveled, dejected, defeated. What a disaster. Get used to it Trump supporters. That's his existence until Election Day. And it's only going to get worse.

That's not good.
And that was before Trump put our deficits back to a trillion, bankrupted farmers, totally blew a pandemic response, got impeached, caught trying to get China to help his campaign, Nev er ever got the ec onomy close to the 4% he promised, had Barr protecting his buddies.
Lol why does the left have to vehemently lie about trump to win? Why can’t you run on your own success? Everything you just said was a fallacy.. so sad
What part was not true?

What was he 2019 deficit? 984 billion Up over 200 billion from the year before. What will 2020's deficit be? Trillions because Trump's mismanagement of COVID19.
The US Pandemic response was among the worst. Other coun tries have had cases drop, in the US they are still high. Trump tells people not to wear a mask (it shows disapproval of Trump). No the cases did not go to zero. No he did not have it under control.

John Bolton heard Trump ask China. Trump loved Bolton. He hired him & praised him.

Lol go away we were supposed to have 3 million dead months ago lol

8 million ppl!? Watched on fox alone That’s incredible! America loves you trump!

online was 10 million! This is incredible times!

In the US??
I also watched and I for one am not a tramp fan. :laugh:

Well if you have that many people watching it, then you factor in the fact that there was a tik tok campaign to get tickets and not show, plus corona fears, plus protesters blocking entrances.

You look at the attendance at the rally as evidence that trump is done at your own peril

8 million ppl!? Watched on fox alone That’s incredible! America loves you trump!

online was 10 million! This is incredible times!

In the US??
I also watched and I for one am not a tramp fan. :laugh:
But a lot of young ppl watched and that means a lot of ppl became trump supporters weather you Believe it or not, it’s true

Trump is smart.. he Create controversy he gets millions of people to watch any delivers a unifying speech which will take large percentages of Democrats away from the party to vote for him

That's not good.

Also, very likely not true.

LMAO ....

You mean the Alt Left Universe.

It is always entertaining when Leftist post about REALITY ....

The democrats only hope the unhinged democrat run media who attacks trumps 38 hours a day actually works.. didn’t work in 2016, but they have upped their game

Last edited:

That's not good.

Where? In the polls? Do they count? How about votes?

Unlike past incumbent presidents, Donald Trump’s campaign has been pushing supporters to the primaries – even though his nomination is in the bag. He’s running up big numbers compared to both Presidents Obama and Bush:

Wisconsin

• Trump 2020: 616,705
  • Obama 2012: 293,914
  • Bush 2004: 158,933
Rhode Island

• Trump 2020: 19,006
  • Obama 2012: 6,759
  • Bush 2004: 2,152
Georgia

• Trump 2020: 925,212
  • Obama 2012: 139,273
  • Bush 2004: 161,374

Trump is smart.. he Create controversy he gets millions of people to watch any delivers a unifying speech which will take large percentages of Democrats away from the party to vote for him

You're right. Even the Democrats on this thread that say they hate him admit they watched him. Millions of American, whether they like Trump or not, heard him tell the story about the CNN reporter saying the protests were peaceful while a huge fire rages behind him.

That's not good.
What part was not true?

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back