16 Things You Should Never Tell A Woman

Iceman

Rookie
Nov 4, 2013
A link to an article by Mark Radcliffe of the Huffpost is below. Here are a couple choice things you shouldn't say that stuck out to me.

"1. I adore you. This isn't about sex; this isn't about desire. This is about how you make me glow whenever you walk into a room, glad that you just exist, whether I'm the guy beside you or just someone admiring you from twenty feet away.

4. I just love kissing you. Okay, so, years from now, if by some awful paragliding accident we both end up paralyzed and have no use of our lower extremities and can never get it on again, I'll still feel pretty good about it as long as I can just kiss you as much as I want.

6. I accept your drama. Sure, you've got some anger issues with your mom. Or dad. Or sister. Or job that you're trying to get out of. I can handle that, even when it's a bit exhausting. I even support it. None of us is drama-free, me especially. I respect that you're fighting against something.

8. I love that you tell me off sometimes. Seriously. I may not always admit it, but I respect it. I'm full of bullshit sometimes, and I like to know you won't take it. If I'm gonna have someone by my side, I better know she didn't just fall for the first guy that came along, and she'll keep holding me to my higher standards. I don't want a pushover.

13. I can't stop talking about you. You're not some little secret I keep. Or hide. You're my favorite thing on the planet. I told my mom about you before we even had our first date. I told my buddies about you immediately after our first date (didn't wanna jinx it). You're a story I could tell over and over and over again."

The rest are linked here: 16 Things Your Boyfriend Should Be Telling You | Mark Radcliffe

You don't need another pair of shoes.

"You don't need."

Wrong way to communicate anything to an independent- minded woman. It is condescending, thus counterproductive. :nono:

How about

"You look hot in those shoes. I don't think you need to buy any more. They're perfect."

No, never. Just the first sentence. :lol: We don't need to be told what we need or don't need. We have our own minds, ideas and preferences. And if you sweet things keep that up, you will lose our interest. :eek: We don't like to be talked to, as children.

Indded! What is the deal with women and shoes? :) I have two pair, and the 2nd pair is the one my Mom bought even after telling her I didn't need them. The pair I have and wear have some holes in them, but as I tell her until the soles literally fall off, they 'work.' :) I'm like that for pretty much everything in fact. Turned down a 40" hdtv Mom wanted to give me because my old crt type still worked. Until the tube actually popped and died, I didn't get a new one, and when I did it wasn't such an extravgant one.

Some women seem to have an awful lot of shoes. But really, who but other women are spending a lot of time looking down at a woman's feet? If admiring a woman, I assure you ladies, I'm not admiring your feet. ;)

Indded! What is the deal with women and shoes? :) I have two pair, and the 2nd pair is the one my Mom bought even after telling her I didn't need them. The pair I have and wear have some holes in them, but as I tell her until the soles literally fall off, they 'work.' :) I'm like that for pretty much everything in fact. Turned down a 40" hdtv Mom wanted to give me because my old crt type still worked. Until the tube actually popped and died, I didn't get a new one, and when I did it wasn't such an extravgant one.

Some women seem to have an awful lot of shoes. But really, who but other women are spending a lot of time looking down at a woman's feet? If admiring a woman, I assure you ladies, I'm not admiring your feet. ;)

Because its not about you per se'

its about what WE like and what makes US feel good. I have a ton of shoes. Nothing like sliding on a nice pair of heels with a nice outfit and looking good (and therfore feeling good)

Confidence.

But thats just me.

Forum List

Back