150M reasons Trump will announce a 2024 rum

You can blame CNN for Trump’s victory; if the emotionally disturbed owners ignored him, he would never win the nomination.

Actually, you might be on to something here.

The biggest problem in 2016 was that the Media gave Trump a lot of free media, because he was entertaining and good for ratings. That's the problem when news is about selling cornflakes. Who wants to listen to boring old Jeb Bush talk about Common Core when Trump is there calling Mexicans "Rapists"?

They didn't think the GOP would be dumb enough to actually nominate him.

I’m sure every other nation on earth is facing the same problem because of Trump.

Nowhere near. Japan, for instance, has weathered the storm pretty well because they easily adapted to the new reality. The UE, unemployment never got above 8% even during the worst of it.
Japan...Suicide is at an all time high.

suicide is a national sport for japanese...

Trump is whipping up fever about election fraud to raise money, of which only a small portion goes towards cheap ineffective lawyers. The vast amount is set up to fund his political future.

Once he announces his run after the inauguration he has 4 years to spend the money on travel, food, entertainment, haircuts, etc.... it’s a grift. He probably had grifter parents and has grifter kids who will spawn grifter grandkids. Trump has no interest in winning in 2024 or even actually running. He’ll run a stand up routine instead and bill all expenses to the campaign.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you righties!!
View attachment 426909

But OAN and Newsmax said Trump won, so how could he run for a third term?

Truthfully I doubt he run again and instead he flee once the USSC rejects all the frivolous lawsuits because Trump knows he is a wanted man just not by the State of New York but by Banks that hold his debt that he will never be able to pay!
He will run again because it a) feeds his ego; b) generates hundreds of millions of dollars for him; c) feeds his ego.

You might be correct... But show me one time Trump ever acted egotistical and remember who you are responding to and realize I have always called him a Charlatan...
It started on the day he was sworn in when he insisted his inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's. His ego has never wavered since.

Man if you only knew his ego has been this large since he came kicking and screaming into this world then you would realize Trump ego has been big since the day he was born...

Google "japanese suicides 2020".
I have no stake in the game; facts are facts.
I have also been reading in the last year or so that Japanese companies have been forcing immense overtime.

So essentially, you can't find a link showing suicides are up because of covid. (Japan already had a high suicide rate).

Facts are facts. Japan handled the Covid Crisis well.

The US Had Trump, and his Covid Response was kind of like his business practices... Loud and incompetent.

Google "japanese suicides 2020".
I have no stake in the game; facts are facts.
I have also been reading in the last year or so that Japanese companies have been forcing immense overtime.

So essentially, you can't find a link showing suicides are up because of covid. (Japan already had a high suicide rate).

Facts are facts. Japan handled the Covid Crisis well.

The US Had Trump, and his Covid Response was kind of like his business practices... Loud and incompetent.
My error...
Suicides are up because they’re being worked to death in the good old Republican fashion.

My error...
Suicides are up because they’re being worked to death in the good old Republican fashion.

I'm guessing you don't know many Japanese people and don't really understand their culture much.
You are correct.
I have worked mostly with Chinese, who are exceptionally bright and nice and Indians who are exceptionally not bright and very inclusive of their own.

You are correct.
I have worked mostly with Chinese, who are exceptionally bright and nice and Indians who are exceptionally not bright and very inclusive of their own.

Actually, most of the Indians I've worked with are nice. And they are great customers, I'm happy to help many of them get new jobs.

And their women are kind of hot. Not as hot as Japanese chicks, mind you.

Trump is whipping up fever about election fraud to raise money, of which only a small portion goes towards cheap ineffective lawyers. The vast amount is set up to fund his political future.

Once he announces his run after the inauguration he has 4 years to spend the money on travel, food, entertainment, haircuts, etc.... it’s a grift. He probably had grifter parents and has grifter kids who will spawn grifter grandkids. Trump has no interest in winning in 2024 or even actually running. He’ll run a stand up routine instead and bill all expenses to the campaign.

View attachment 426909

Pricelessly "ironical". Uncle Joe and his "family" are every bit as bad.

You are correct.

Actually, most of the Indians I've worked with are nice. And they are great customers, I'm happy to help many of them get new jobs.

You are correct.

And they are great customers
Need either of us comment further? No.

You are correct.

And their women are kind of hot
1 out of 1,000 Indian women are hot; the rest look like the cows they worship.

View attachment 426909

Again. You are just barking.

View attachment 426909

Again. You are just barking.

Nope, they are as crooked as the day is long. Sadly, you are simply a hyper-partisan hack.

Since my neighbor across the street has relatives who live near you and millions are being pumped into the Walmart center near you, I know for a fact that you are a liar.

I'm sure that Walmart Center isn't going to make up the net 5 million jobs lost on Trump's watch

if they knew how to count, they wouldnt claim donald being a billionaire, nor an election fraud... :)

If they knew how to count they would know Trump billions is on paper but once you liquidate his assets you realize he owes more than he has and was never a billionaire...

Sad reality is his voting base will donate enough to keep him from being broke...

Let's hope those rubes send him all of their welfare and SS checks to "stop the steal". Those tRumptards need to be fleeced of their money.

MAGA

Forum List

Back