150M reasons Trump will announce a 2024 rum

Who care how much he’s worth?
He made your slaves successful so they didn’t need you so you hate him.

You're babbling buddy. Trump has been an economic disaster. He'll be the first president since Herbert Hoover to post a net LOSS of jobs.
Since my neighbor across the street has relatives who live near you and millions are being pumped into the Walmart center near you, I know for a fact that you are a liar.
lol. always with the anecdotal bullshittery. get the fuck outta here, lamer.
Go fuck yourself, non-US citizen asshole.
Obama lives about 2 miles from the Walmart Hub and has been encouraging businesses to invest in the area for years.
Nobody invested until Trump's Tax breaks.
I'm sure JoeB lives around that area.
yeah, retard. i know 25 people personally really well who told me that you are indeed a retard.
It's not my problem that I have friends and relatives across the US and you have no friends.

You're babbling buddy. Trump has been an economic disaster. He'll be the first president since Herbert Hoover to post a net LOSS of jobs.
Since my neighbor across the street has relatives who live near you and millions are being pumped into the Walmart center near you, I know for a fact that you are a liar.
Obama lives about 2 miles from the Walmart Hub and has been encouraging businesses to invest in the area for years.
yeah, retard. i know 25 people personally really well who told me that you are indeed a retard.
It's not my problem that I have friends and relatives across the US and you have no friends.
son, if you want to be taken seriously, then you need to provide objective verifiable sources, not your bullshit anecdotal dotardery. this might work with your "friends", but it does not work in real life. grow up.

son, if you want to be taken seriously, then you need to provide objective verifiable sources, not your bullshit anecdotal dotardery. this might work with your "friends", but it does not work in real life. grow up.
When's the last time you heard objective verifiable sources on CNN or MSNBC?
By the way, it's a verifiable fact that Obama lives there.

I don't need to please Mentally Ill Liberals hiding behind made up usernames.

who talks about cnn or msnbc. if you were sure of your position you would cite credible sources. you can't. therefore you try to bullshit. all the time. "i know 25 nurses in nassau cty who told me that there are no more ulcers" bla bla bla. that's lame. get the fuck outta here.

who talks about cnn or msnbc. if you were sure of your position you would cite credible sources. you can't. therefore you try to bullshit. all the time. "i know 25 nurses in nassau cty who told me that there are no more ulcers" bla bla bla. that's lame. get the fuck outta here.
The only sources you accept are those that align with your ideology.
That is a symptom of being a LWer or a RWer.
Considering that 100% of the Independents here are not only not bothered by my input, but actually are enlightened by it, please explain why I should care about the input of a Left Wing non-US citizen.

I'm sure that Walmart Center isn't going to make up the net 5 million jobs lost on Trump's watch

if they knew how to count, they wouldnt claim donald being a billionaire, nor an election fraud... :)

Trump is whipping up fever about election fraud to raise money, of which only a small portion goes towards cheap ineffective lawyers. The vast amount is set up to fund his political future.

Once he announces his run after the inauguration he has 4 years to spend the money on travel, food, entertainment, haircuts, etc.... it’s a grift. He probably had grifter parents and has grifter kids who will spawn grifter grandkids. Trump has no interest in winning in 2024 or even actually running. He’ll run a stand up routine instead and bill all expenses to the campaign.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you righties!!
View attachment 426909

But OAN and Newsmax said Trump won, so how could he run for a third term?

Truthfully I doubt he run again and instead he flee once the USSC rejects all the frivolous lawsuits because Trump knows he is a wanted man just not by the State of New York but by Banks that hold his debt that he will never be able to pay!

I'm sure that Walmart Center isn't going to make up the net 5 million jobs lost on Trump's watch

if they knew how to count, they wouldnt claim donald being a billionaire, nor an election fraud... :)

If they knew how to count they would know Trump billions is on paper but once you liquidate his assets you realize he owes more than he has and was never a billionaire...

Sad reality is his voting base will donate enough to keep him from being broke...

Joe....we will watch your friends with WMD's travel across our highways to your cities and detonate them. After a while we will be even. We are owed now. Owed a lot. Negotiations have not even begun yet because of your crazed Prog women.

Does your Doctor know you are off your medications?

All JoeB truly cares about is inserting his tool into what he considers an attractive Asian chick.

I know, man, you've heard things about sideways Hoo-has...

Actually, the main reason why Walmart hasn't set up in Chicago, is the city wanted assurances they'd pay their employees a living wage. And that's something that didn't happen until recently. Nothing to do with Trump.

Actually, the main reason why Walmart hasn't set up in Chicago, is the city wanted assurances they'd pay their employees a living wage. And that's something that didn't happen until recently. Nothing to do with Trump.
How do you know?

You can blame CNN for Trump’s victory; if the emotionally disturbed owners ignored him, he would never win the nomination.

I’m sure every other nation on earth is facing the same problem because of Trump.

You can blame CNN for Trump’s victory; if the emotionally disturbed owners ignored him, he would never win the nomination.

who cares...
he is history now...

Actually, you might be on to something here.

The biggest problem in 2016 was that the Media gave Trump a lot of free media, because he was entertaining and good for ratings. That's the problem when news is about selling cornflakes. Who wants to listen to boring old Jeb Bush talk about Common Core when Trump is there calling Mexicans "Rapists"?

They didn't think the GOP would be dumb enough to actually nominate him.

I’m sure every other nation on earth is facing the same problem because of Trump.

Nowhere near. Japan, for instance, has weathered the storm pretty well because they easily adapted to the new reality. The UE, unemployment never got above 8% even during the worst of it.

Trump is whipping up fever about election fraud to raise money, of which only a small portion goes towards cheap ineffective lawyers. The vast amount is set up to fund his political future.

Once he announces his run after the inauguration he has 4 years to spend the money on travel, food, entertainment, haircuts, etc.... it’s a grift. He probably had grifter parents and has grifter kids who will spawn grifter grandkids. Trump has no interest in winning in 2024 or even actually running. He’ll run a stand up routine instead and bill all expenses to the campaign.

View attachment 426909

Truthfully I doubt he run again and instead he flee once the USSC rejects all the frivolous lawsuits because Trump knows he is a wanted man just not by the State of New York but by Banks that hold his debt that he will never be able to pay!
He will run again because it a) feeds his ego; b) generates hundreds of millions of dollars for him; c) feeds his ego.

Actually, you might be on to something here.

The biggest problem in 2016 was that the Media gave Trump a lot of free media, because he was entertaining and good for ratings. That's the problem when news is about selling cornflakes. Who wants to listen to boring old Jeb Bush talk about Common Core when Trump is there calling Mexicans "Rapists"?

They didn't think the GOP would be dumb enough to actually nominate him.

Nowhere near. Japan, for instance, has weathered the storm pretty well because they easily adapted to the new reality. The UE, unemployment never got above 8% even during the worst of it.
Japan...Suicide is at an all time high.

View attachment 426909

He will run again because it a) feeds his ego; b) generates hundreds of millions of dollars for him; c) feeds his ego.

You might be correct... But show me one time Trump ever acted egotistical and remember who you are responding to and realize I have always called him a Charlatan...

View attachment 426909

You might be correct... But show me one time Trump ever acted egotistical and remember who you are responding to and realize I have always called him a Charlatan...
It started on the day he was sworn in when he insisted his inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's. His ego has never wavered since.

Forum List

Back