$15 an hour?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
We went to Mcdonalds for a quick breakfast Sunday. The women at the cash register was inept. It literally took me 7 or 8 minutes to get my simple order in.
The manager on duty was working the drive through and dine in orders. While I was waiting, 2 people came in from the drive through because their order was messed up. She forgot 2 items on mine. The dummy couldn't even smile or apologize for screwing everyone up..
THEN, I went back to get a pack of mustard. There was another cashier trying to open up the register. She couldn't remember her password. The manager said it was the first 3 digits of her social. She said she didn't know it :bang3:
I said excuse me 3 times to get my damn mustard and finally said nevermind and threw my hands up. They never even LOOKED at me.
$15 bucks an hour? LMAO retards

And I can't even get someone to call me back - unless it's Insurance Sales.

It's hard to survive on $15.00 for a single person so how the fuck are they going to survive on $15 an hour with kids and reduced Food stamps and higher prices? LOL

I say give it to them so they can see that it''s not what they think it is

How to live on $15 an hour.

Rent a room
Buy stuff at yard sales and/or go to local churches for donations
Check out local food banks
Use a pay as you go cell phone
Shop a Thrift Stores

Rent a room
Shop a Thrift Stores

I think you can get an efficiency or a small studio

Rent a room
Shop a Thrift Stores

It's doable, but you have to make sacrifices and know what is a necessity and a luxury.....

Rent a room
Shop a Thrift Stores

It's doable, but you have to make sacrifices and know what is a necessity and a luxury.....

I never saw the point of having a room, either you have the money to get a studio or 1 BR or live with friends and family

Rent a room
Shop a Thrift Stores

I never saw the point of having a room, either you have the money to get a studio or 1 BR or live with friends and family

If you are poor, go what is what is cheapest. Whatever it is.
Food and clothing are out there either free or cheap everywhere.
Even a phone you can get for 20 bucks a month.
It's not hard to live on $15 and hour - there are healthy foods too that are cheap like bananas and eggs.

Rent a room
Shop a Thrift Stores

It's not hard to live on $15 and hour - there are healthy foods too that are cheap like bananas and eggs.

If you are poor you live with family or friends. If you are part of the WORKING POOR then yes you look for what is cheapest

Rent a room
Shop a Thrift Stores

If you are poor you live with family or friends. If you are part of the WORKING POOR then yes you look for what is cheapest

Or work two jobs. Did it on and off, plus would do odd jobs. No big deal.

Just the thought of working two jobs makes me depressed

Just the thought of working two jobs makes me depressed
Yeah, now that's how to assault that ladder of success in life.

Forum List

Back