145 Companies Send Letter to Senate Asking For Weapon Safety

The point is something gun nuts have been schooled in for years. If you had only allowed the Brady Bill to remain in force, and didn't oppose a more effective background check, you might not be so butt hurt by losing the support of the American People.

"Shall not be infringed" won't work any longer.

:auiqs.jpg:

So. Make a move.

The move was made long ago. Restated in Heller.

The NRA is being seen as a Terrorist Organization. The Clock is ticking, when will you nuts begin to abandon your hope of a laissez faire treatment by governments on all level to arm everyone.

You are insane.
The alternative to a democratic republic with equality, where everyone should be armed, is a dictatorship where only the mercenary police and military are armed.
You can not legally do gun control in a democratic republic.
What you do in a democratic republic is lock up the crazy or violent people, not the means they could try to use.

How do you identify crazy people?

Most "mass shooters" have been on a police blotter or under treatment for mental issues, and left hints all over the place.

But ... they have rights. (sarcasm)

More guns make us safer.
But it doesn't make the shylocks, leg breakers, Union thugs and warden crooks safer and that is why Dimocrats don't really care for the peons to go around totin anything that can even the playing field.

You are more likely to drown in your neighbors pool than to be killed in a mass shooting. This is the Democrats boogey man equivalent to the Neocons terrorist attack.

145 Democrats signing a letter is of no more effect than a Chinese gang-fuck.
Um, nope.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...02d7801987af9c1ceb4a&regi_id=9440883620190912

What's your point?

The point is something gun nuts have been schooled in for years. If you had only allowed the Brady Bill to remain in force, and didn't oppose a more effective background check, you might not be so butt hurt by losing the support of the American People.

Then pass an amendment.
You emotional nut jobs dont give 2 shots about our rule of law and the checks and balances of our govt.
Dipshits like you made the founding of our country be in vain.

Thank you for sharing, I always appreciate ad hominems, it is evidence I'm on the right track.

If it isnt going to be signed into law, it is not worth the time for a vote.
The so called leaders in the house know this. They never wanted to do anything except create a political issue to use in the election.
My take is until the laws we have are properly enforced, new ones are worth nothing.

Gee, another cliche - don't you gun nuts have any creativity or new ideas?
Like insistently using the words "gun nuts". The search function is pretty neat. Doing one using the words "gun nuts" under your name comes up with shit ton of results.

145 Democrats signing a letter is of no more effect than a Chinese gang-fuck.
Um, nope.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...02d7801987af9c1ceb4a&regi_id=9440883620190912

What's your point?

Then pass an amendment.
You emotional nut jobs dont give 2 shots about our rule of law and the checks and balances of our govt.

Thank you for sharing, I always appreciate ad hominems, it is evidence I'm on the right track.
You ignore the substance and attack name calling. Which you fucking did too. Good gawd you are stupid as fuck!

Business is getting sick and tired of all the weapon violence. 145 of them have sent a letter to the Senate urging them to pass the bills that have been sent to them from the House.

Will Moscow mitch do anything?

Business Leaders Call on Congress to Act on Gun Violence

So now corporations can dictate what constitutional rights we can have?

Funny how you can’t get what you want through government, so now you look to woke capitalism to bully people and deny them their rights.

Let everyone be aware, this is what the left is trying to do. They want a Chinese style social score system that would allow banks, employers, insurance, etc to deny citizens their services based on their politics.

Then pass an amendment.

You ignore the substance and attack name calling. Which you fucking did too. Good gawd you are stupid as fuck!

You're a punk, a coward and an asshole. Anyone who writes a sentence like this, "Good gawd you are stupid as fuck!" is not only stupid and vulgar but has nothing more than ad hominems to offer.

What's your point?

Then pass an amendment.

Anyone who writes a sentence like this, "Good gawd you are stupid as fuck!" is not only stupid and vulgar but has nothing more than ad hominems to offer.

Unless it's true. Then, it is merely a statement of fact.

If it isnt going to be signed into law, it is not worth the time for a vote.
The so called leaders in the house know this. They never wanted to do anything except create a political issue to use in the election.
My take is until the laws we have are properly enforced, new ones are worth nothing.

Gee, another cliche - don't you gun nuts have any creativity or new ideas?
Like insistently using the words "gun nuts". The search function is pretty neat. Doing one using the words "gun nuts" under your name comes up with shit ton of results.

Does, "insane supporters of lassiez faire gun laws" make more sense to you?

Then pass an amendment.

Anyone who writes a sentence like this, "Good gawd you are stupid as fuck!" is not only stupid and vulgar but has nothing more than ad hominems to offer.

Don't you have a gun barrel which needs sucking? This is a factual statement in the form of a question.

Then pass an amendment.

Don't you have a gun barrel which needs sucking?

No, actually. How about you? Skinwhistle calling you?

What's your point?

Then pass an amendment.

You're a punk, a coward and an asshole. Anyone who writes a sentence like this, "Good gawd you are stupid as fuck!" is not only stupid and vulgar but has nothing more than ad hominems to offer.
Yea that's why you ignored my substance and started whining about something you do 30 times a day.
Dumbfuck. My 10 year old has more awareness than you

Then pass an amendment.

Yea that's why you ignored my substance and started whining about something you do 30 times a day.
Dumbfuck. My 10 year old has more awareness than you

A "Dumbfuck" is defined by their behavior, and writing, "Good gawd you are stupid as fuck" is sufficient behavior to classify you as limited intellectually.

You believe this is substantive:

Then pass an amendment.

It's not only not substantive, it is a tirade wrapped in a personal attack.

Business is getting sick and tired of all the weapon violence. 145 of them have sent a letter to the Senate urging them to pass the bills that have been sent to them from the House.

Will Moscow mitch do anything?

Business Leaders Call on Congress to Act on Gun Violence

Backed by Bloomberg is all I need to know....This is just more gun grabbing from law abiding citizens...

Law abiding, sane and sober citizens need not fear that the Democrats will grab their guns. Only those who are not law abiding, sane, sober need to feed on this paranoia.
  • Prohibition never works
  • Too many guns, not enough personnel or money to grab every gun in America
  • Read Heller, the 2nd A. is not sacrosanct; some people are not law abiding, sober or sane
  • The problem is two-fold:
    • unless background checks become more effective, and a national data base become reliable, more innocents will die at the hands of monsters
    • unless and until good people recognize common sense gun controls do not include massive confiscations, and continue with the BIG LIES and Slippery Slope arguments, more people will loose loved ones, friends and colleagues.

Forum List

Back