Tucker Carlson: John Bolton Is A Liberal Leftist Progressive

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Carlson: Bolton is a "man of the left" and a "progressive"

So Tucker Carlson finally set the record straight by exposing the media lies about Bolton -- for years, the lame-stream media has tried to get you to believe that Bolton was some type of strong conservative, when in reality he was nothing but a radical leftist progressive.

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson opened his show Tuesday night by applauding the ouster of national security adviser John Bolton as he claimed that the hawkish neo-conservative was actually a "man of the left" and a "progressive."

It was Bolton and other Bush leftists who pushed and pushed for the Iraq War, pushed and pushed for armed conflict against Iran. I remember the days of the Iraq war; when liberals would label anyone who was opposed to the war in Iraq as a traitor ..as some sort of supporter of radical terrorists...Many conservatives of the time stood up against the war but were forced to remain silent by the warhawk liberal leftists in the Bush administration. If a republican running for office expressed any opposition to the war in Iraq, he was basically called Bin Laden -- just like they did to conservative Republican Max Cleland..

the_president_ought_to_be_ashamed.jpg

Finally, Tucker set the record straight and its time that these radical leftist progressives own up to the fact that this whole Iraq War clusterfuck was all on them and of their doing -- John Bolton is your creation, not conservatives -- yea, John Bolton may have been on Fox for 10 yrs and Trump picked him because of it -- but Juan Williams and Donna Brazille are on Fox too, and they are also leftists.

This mental gymnastics routine likely makes Tucker a gold medal favorite in the 2020 Summer Olympics.

Wow. You're pretty good at rewriting history, aren't you?
Three black women were the space program. Ph uk the German scientists and those stupid white guys that worked at nasa! And WW2 was won by the tuskagee airmen. Everyone knows that. Rewriting things is really a dirty thing.

By weeks end Tucker will name Bolton as a founding member of Code Pink. :lol:

...the hawkish neo-conservative was actually a "man of the left" and a "progressive."

Most of the war mongerers are just that very thing. From the warmongers at the top, all the way down to the warmongers in their base. Try telling them that, though. lol.

That's why I always say I tend to get along better with admitted leftists. At least they're intellectually honest about their position. That's at least respectable.

...the hawkish neo-conservative was actually a "man of the left" and a "progressive."

Most of the war mongerers are just that very thing. From the warmongers at the top, all the way down to the warmongers in their base. Try telling them that, though. lol.

That's why I always say I tend to get along better with admitted leftists. At least they're intellectually honest about their position. That's at least respectable.
If that makes you feel better to believe.....

I knew you were brainwashed as soon as you inferred Fox News was conservative. lol.

You don't even understand the tenor of your own topic. Don't start threads you aren't capable of discussing or debating.

Typical drone...

So Tucker Carlson finally set the record straight by exposing the media lies about Bolton -- for years, the lame-stream media has tried to get you to believe that Bolton was some type of strong conservative, when in reality he was nothing but a radical leftist progressive.

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson opened his show Tuesday night by applauding the ouster of national security adviser John Bolton as he claimed that the hawkish neo-conservative was actually a "man of the left" and a "progressive."

It was Bolton and other Bush leftists who pushed and pushed for the Iraq War, pushed and pushed for armed conflict against Iran. I remember the days of the Iraq war; when liberals would label anyone who was opposed to the war in Iraq as a traitor ..as some sort of supporter of radical terrorists...Many conservatives of the time stood up against the war but were forced to remain silent by the warhawk liberal leftists in the Bush administration. If a republican running for office expressed any opposition to the war in Iraq, he was basically called Bin Laden -- just like they did to conservative Republican Max Cleland..

View attachment 278820

Finally, Tucker set the record straight and its time that these radical leftist progressives own up to the fact that this whole Iraq War clusterfuck was all on them and of their doing -- John Bolton is your creation, not conservatives -- yea, John Bolton may have been on Fox for 10 yrs and Trump picked him because of it -- but Juan Williams and Donna Brazille are on Fox too, and they are also leftists.
There’s very little difference between a neocon and a neolib.

Shortly after Bolton was fired I heard some chick on Fox News act surprised, saying that Trump usually likes to surround himself with people who disagree with him. :lol:

View attachment 278820

There’s very little difference between a neocon and a neolib.

They wear different shirts

President Trump clowning on Bolton’s past record is my favorite part in all this. If only there was a way for the president to have known his record prior to giving him the job. If only...

I knew you were brainwashed as soon as you inferred Fox News was conservative. lol.

You don't even understand the tenor of your own topic. Don't start threads you aren't capable of discussing or debating.

Typical drone...
So can you name me one conservative who was called a traitor and a terrorist for speaking out against the Iraq War back during the Bush era??

I'll wait

Typical drone...
While you at it, can you name me the conservative who set out to primary Bush in 2004 -- because of how "liberal and leftist" the whole Iraq war was???

There is a reason why Bolton was picked by your idiot in chief.....and it aint because he was liberal.....

View attachment 278820

So why do Republicans keep hiring the guy?

View attachment 278820

Because of the liberal media like Fox News -- continuously using their trickery against Trump and seducing him into hiring Fox News pundits....

No doubt the work of Soros and Obama

View attachment 278820

Because of the liberal media like Fox News -- continuously using their trickery against Trump and seducing him into hiring Fox News pundits....

No doubt the work of Soros and Obama

Yes, Fox is a great bastion of liberalism. You should quit watching them.

Forum List

Back