14 year old shoots 5 family members dead as US killing fields clam 10,000 victims this year

I wonder what lessons this gun crazy country might learn from this ?
The most obvious lesson, Tommy, is American society has more than its share of crazies. Guns are not the problem. Rampant psychopathology is.
We put all our crazies on the streets as well. It was a thatcher initiative and it was laughably called "Care in the Community". The only difference is that ours dont have access to machine guns.
oh, you think that fully automatic guns are legal in the States lol

Actually they are. You just need a tax stamp.

The Democrat Criminals use guns to rob, rape and murder people.
This is WHY Republicans want citizens to be able to protect themselves with a gun.
The right to self defense is the most basic fundamental human right and the Left is opposed to it.
BTW if they banned guns the Democrat Criminals, Mass Shooters and Terrorist would just ignore the law.
But, it would leave the innocent people unprotected and crime would get out of control.
The criminals know that it's very very risky to break into a house, or rob someone, they love it when people are defenseless.

The most obvious lesson, Tommy, is American society has more than its share of crazies. Guns are not the problem. Rampant psychopathology is.
We put all our crazies on the streets as well. It was a thatcher initiative and it was laughably called "Care in the Community". The only difference is that ours dont have access to machine guns.

Which I imagine is not too easy to get...

Boy, 14, admits killing five family members

A 14-year-old boy in Alabama has been charged with murder after confessing to killing five members of his own family, US police say.

The boy is accused of killing three siblings, aged six months, five and six, as well as his father John Sisk, 38, and stepmother Mary Sisk, 35.

He is being charged as a juvenile but could face being tried as an adult.

The shooting happened late on Monday in the small town of Elkmont in northern Alabama.

The good guy with a gun must have been saving lives elsewhere whilst this was going on.

Maybe people will learn from our example in the future. But at present we are in an unteachable moment.

The local LEOs have to approve of it.

I imagine not. Probably a hefty price for the gun itself too.

They actually are, but it is really worth it?

Not to me, I like bolt guns, anyways.

I like safety.

They actually are, but it is really worth it?

Not to me, I like bolt guns, anyways.

I like safety.
The LEOS would never allow a mentally challenged person like Tommy to own a full auto.

A 14-year-old boy in Alabama has been charged with murder after confessing to killing five members of his own family, US police say.

The boy is accused of killing three siblings, aged six months, five and six, as well as his father John Sisk, 38, and stepmother Mary Sisk, 35.

The shooting happened late on Monday in the small town of Elkmont in northern Alabama.

The good guy with a gun must have been saving lives elsewhere whilst this was going on.

My right to own a firearm is guaranteed by the ultimate law of the United States of America and has nothing to do with the actions of insane people, criminals or drama queens from another country like yourself.

He couln't have killed them with gasoline?
You've said some dumb shit before, but this might be the dumbest. You should think of going for a mental health checkup. I know, you won't, you're afraid you won't pass the exam.

You don't think a 14 year old could kill his family with gasoline? Are you really this stupid?
You're trying to scapegoat guns with gasoline. That's some serious fucked up shit. You're deranged.
You said he was stupid for suggesting he could have just burned the house down. Thats why YOU are stupid.
He's trying to say that we don't need more gun control because he could have also burned the house down. The 2 things aren't equivalent or associated. He's morally bankrupt and out of rational arguments. Now go get an adult to explain this post to you.

No, they are the same thing..... you just don't like the one tool over the other tool....

You've said some dumb shit before, but this might be the dumbest. You should think of going for a mental health checkup. I know, you won't, you're afraid you won't pass the exam.

You don't think a 14 year old could kill his family with gasoline? Are you really this stupid?
You're trying to scapegoat guns with gasoline. That's some serious fucked up shit. You're deranged.
You said he was stupid for suggesting he could have just burned the house down. Thats why YOU are stupid.
He's trying to say that we don't need more gun control because he could have also burned the house down. The 2 things aren't equivalent or associated. He's morally bankrupt and out of rational arguments. Now go get an adult to explain this post to you.
What gun control would have stopped this kid from shooting these people?

Spank that ass! I had my own gun by the time I was 11, have never shot another human being. There was that time I shot a bulletproof windshield somebody dumped in the woods and it came back and nicked my calf, though.

I think we are living in a different time. I grew up with guns and never thought of them as dangerous but it's like my dad always said, I don't worry about you.....I worry about the other guy (or gal in my case - lol).

There seems to be a lack of accountability or maturity in the younger generation of today and it's created this warped universe where killing another human being has little meaning.
Nonsense.

There has been complaining about the ‘younger generation’ being ‘warped’ and ‘immoral’ for more than 2000 years.

People haven’t ‘changed’ – they’re no better or worse than they were 50 years ago or 100 years ago.

What’s changed in the 27/7 news-cycle; the internet, smartphones, tweeting, and messaging – we hear about everything happening everywhere all the time instantly.

What gun laws not already in force would have prevented this tragedy?
Why dont you look at countries where these things dont happen ?

Name me a country that doesn't have murderers.

Antarctica!

( I am guessing )

Why dont you look at countries where these things dont happen ?

Name me a country that doesn't have murderers.
We're the only country that has mass shootings on a regular basis.

That wasn't the fucking question now was it?

Let's try again, real slowly:

NAME. ME. A. COUNTRY. THAT. DOESN'T. HAVE. MURDERERS.
You mean that doesn't have MASS MURDERERS ON A REGULAR BASIS! Which would be every other fucking country.

Every other fucking country, eh? Like Mexico? Brazil? Colombia? The ENTIRE fucking Middle East?

Shut up you moron.
So your only defense is a bunch of shitholes. You lose brah.

No, they are the same thing..... you just don't like the one tool over the other tool....
So we should sell nukes because we can gasoline people anyways? Umm... no.

We're the only country with mass shootings as a regular thing. Take your pick.

Says the ignoramous who ignores actual facts. The simple reality is violent crazy people murder. The tools don't matter. You can't ban every tool no matter how hard you try. The truck attacks in France proved that to thinking people. How about you try thinking some time. You might learn something.

We're the only country with mass shootings as a regular thing. Take your pick.

And they use trucks to cause even more deaths in other places. Do you care about the victims or just banning a tool?

Says the ignoramous who ignores actual facts. The simple reality is violent crazy people murder. The tools don't matter. You can't ban every tool no matter how hard you try. The truck attacks in France proved that to thinking people. How about you try thinking some time. You might learn something.
Actually, we're the only country that has these kinds of constant mass shootings. Care to explain why? I'l wait. :popcorn:

Same lesson we learned long ago when we made the british into a total whore

We are not gun crazy and are a superior nation that allows citizens to be armed

Unlike fascist shit holes like the UK that disarms people and imprisons them for thought crimes and allows Muslim rape gangs to flourish

Forum List

Back