14 year old shoots 5 family members dead as US killing fields clam 10,000 victims this year

The country formerly known as England murdered their way through the 19th century in colonial expansion and they still can't get it right in the 21st century with the system of antiquated monarchy and convoluted parliament (they still refer to their elite rich elected as "Lords) but they presume to lecture the U.S. about the Bill of Rights when some nut case kid in Alabama is addicted to violent video games and kills his family. The U.S. created the system of democracy and the 1st ten Amendments to the Constitution aka the Bill of Rights when the King was beheading political opponents so don't lecture us about freedom unless you experience it.
Not that long ago, Great Britain was a planetary empire.

Now they're afraid of hurting the feelings of the barbarians who rape their children.

Fuck the British. They're a bunch of pussies.

We have the 2nd Amendment, so you cant ban a bunch of guns. You certainly cant ban handguns, which are the vast majority of our shootings.

Limiting ammo isnt going to work, unless you limit it to 1 bullet, which you cant do because of the 2nd Amendment.

Finger print scanners would be great, if the technology was better, but it isnt. You cant expect to protect your family with a buggy finger print scanning system that doesnt always work the second you pick up the gun.
The 2nd has already been infringed many times, the rest is doable, and more...
Until we amend the constitution, any discussion about that proposal is a waste of time. We need a real solution, if one exists. I say it doesnt exist. I certainly havent heard a realistic solution from you.
We have too many hillbillies in the US. maybe in a generation or two when society grows up more, and the hillbillies die off.
Very few people live in the hills. The ones that do arent murderers. Why do you have a problem with them?
All you camo gun nuts are hillbillies.
Im in Seattle, bro. There are no "camo gun nuts" here. Your sweeping statements arent serving you well in this debate.

We have the 2nd Amendment, so you cant ban a bunch of guns. You certainly cant ban handguns, which are the vast majority of our shootings.

Limiting ammo isnt going to work, unless you limit it to 1 bullet, which you cant do because of the 2nd Amendment.

Finger print scanners would be great, if the technology was better, but it isnt. You cant expect to protect your family with a buggy finger print scanning system that doesnt always work the second you pick up the gun.
Until we amend the constitution, any discussion about that proposal is a waste of time. We need a real solution, if one exists. I say it doesnt exist. I certainly havent heard a realistic solution from you.
We have too many hillbillies in the US. maybe in a generation or two when society grows up more, and the hillbillies die off.
Very few people live in the hills. The ones that do arent murderers. Why do you have a problem with them?
All you camo gun nuts are hillbillies.

And ?

Good read, thanks.

You really are one patronizing prick of a fuckface buttnugget, aren't ya?

But by all means, keep running that smarmy mouth of yours, it solidifies the resolve of those that disagree with you.
You even fly the hillbilly flag. :blowpop:
Do you ever say anything useful? Do you have any realistic solutions to gun violence, or not?
Like I said, look at what countries that have less gun violence do. But not being an expert on the subject, I would take all kinds of weapons off the market, limit the amount of bullets to a low amount that any one person can buy in a year, put fingerprint scanners on guns to unlock them so only the owner can use them (kids wouldn't be able to shoot themselves at home...), guns can only be sold through a registered dealer, make bullets be traceable back to the purchaser... lots of things.

Not without armed resistance, faggot commie. American armed resistance that most likely can shoot much better than whatever jackboots the left can scrape off the bottom of the barrel. Also about 500% more motivated.

You just keep trying to be a slave, cupcake. You could just move to a country that aligns with your ideals, like Australia or UK.

You even fly the hillbilly flag. :blowpop:
Do you ever say anything useful? Do you have any realistic solutions to gun violence, or not?
Like I said, look at what countries that have less gun violence do. But not being an expert on the subject, I would take all kinds of weapons off the market, limit the amount of bullets to a low amount that any one person can buy in a year, put fingerprint scanners on guns to unlock them so only the owner can use them (kids wouldn't be able to shoot themselves at home...), guns can only be sold through a registered dealer, make bullets be traceable back to the purchaser... lots of things.

Not without armed resistance, faggot commie. American armed resistance that most likely can shoot much better than whatever jackboots the left can scrape off the bottom of the barrel. Also about 500% more motivated.

You just keep trying to be a slave, cupcake. You could just move to a country that aligns with your ideals, like Australia or UK.
You should seriously consider a mental health update.

You should fuck off and die, Commie shill.

You should be airdropped into the middle of the woods and given the choice of whether you get a gun or not. I bet you'd pick having one over not once you hear an alligator hiss or a rattlesnake shake its tail.

You should be airdropped into the middle of the woods and given the choice of whether you get a gun or not. I bet you'd pick having one over not once you hear an alligator hiss or a rattlesnake shake its tail.
I'm all for people having guns, that's not a problem for me, even if I don't have any.

I'm all for people having guns, that's not a problem for me, even if I don't have any.

I can't tell by the way you post. In fact, it seems you're all for banning guns.

PS: How did you grow up in America and never have a gun? Wtf? I've had a gun since I was 11. May I ask how old you are?
Were you allowed toy guns and slingshots as a kid? You ever kill something and cook it for dinner?
Have you ever taken your dinner from the wild, or no?

Last edited:

I can't tell by the way you post. In fact, it seems you're all for banning guns.

Remember, until this election cycle the democrats pretended they weren't for banning guns too...

Remember, until this election cycle the democrats pretended they weren't for banning guns too...

Well, there used to be Americans in the Democrat party. I'm of the opinion there's a mighty few left these days.

A black American man converted me to Republican. He was a very smart man.

Forum List

Back