14 year old shoots 5 family members dead as US killing fields clam 10,000 victims this year

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Boy, 14, admits killing five family members

A 14-year-old boy in Alabama has been charged with murder after confessing to killing five members of his own family, US police say.

The boy is accused of killing three siblings, aged six months, five and six, as well as his father John Sisk, 38, and stepmother Mary Sisk, 35.

He is being charged as a juvenile but could face being tried as an adult.

The shooting happened late on Monday in the small town of Elkmont in northern Alabama.

The good guy with a gun must have been saving lives elsewhere whilst this was going on.

I wonder what lessons this gun crazy country might learn from this ?

A 14-year-old boy in Alabama has been charged with murder after confessing to killing five members of his own family, US police say.

The boy is accused of killing three siblings, aged six months, five and six, as well as his father John Sisk, 38, and stepmother Mary Sisk, 35.

The shooting happened late on Monday in the small town of Elkmont in northern Alabama.

The good guy with a gun must have been saving lives elsewhere whilst this was going on.

-

Don't sell guns to 14 y/os unless they can pass a background check?

He couln't have killed them with gasoline?

Tokyo, 33 killed in arson attack.

Meanwhile, in the rest of the United States....Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives....according to the Centers for Disease Control....or 1.5 million if you use the number from the Department of Justice....

How many lives are saved with guns vs. criminals using guns illegally to kill people....the vast majority of whom are known criminals with long histories of crime and violence let out of prison by democrat judges and prosecuters....

Care to talk about why democrats keep releasing the actual shooters in these crimes even though they know the criminal has multiple convictions for gun crime?

When you're at a all-you-can-eat Chinese restaurant, expect Chinese food. And lots of it.

You've said some dumb shit before, but this might be the dumbest. You should think of going for a mental health checkup. I know, you won't, you're afraid you won't pass the exam.

You've said some dumb shit before, but this might be the dumbest. You should think of going for a mental health checkup. I know, you won't, you're afraid you won't pass the exam.

You don't think a 14 year old could kill his family with gasoline? Are you really this stupid?

Spank that ass! I had my own gun by the time I was 11, have never shot another human being. There was that time I shot a bulletproof windshield somebody dumped in the woods and it came back and nicked my calf, though.

I ask Again!?!? Why do you care as you don’t live in the US?

Hmmmm.... you are sitting on the verge of a gun crime wave in the U.K....what are you going to say when it washes your country in blood?

Police struggle to stop flood of firearms into UK

Police
and border officials are struggling to stop a rising supply of illegal firearms being smuggled into Britain, a senior police chief has warned.

Chief constable Andy Cooke, the national police lead for serious and organised crime, said law enforcement had seen an increased supply of guns over the past year, and feared that it would continue in 2019

The Guardian has learned that the situation is so serious that the National Crime Agency has taken the rare step of using its legal powers to direct every single police force to step up the fight against illegal guns.

The NCA has used tasking powers to direct greater intelligence about firearms to be gathered by all 43 forces in England and Wales.

Another senior law enforcement official said that “new and clean” weapons were now being used in the majority of shootings, as opposed to guns once being so difficult to obtain that they would be “rented out” to be used in multiple crimes.

Cooke, the Merseyside chief constable, told the Guardian: “We in law enforcement expect the rise in new firearms to continue. We are doing all we can. We are not in a position to stop it anytime soon.

“Law enforcement is more joined up now than before, but the scale of the problem is such that despite a number of excellent firearms seizures, I expect the rise in supply to be a continuing issue.”

The increasing supply of guns belies problems with UK border security and innovations by organised crime gangs. Smugglers have increasingly found new ways and innovative routes to get guns past border defences.

Cooke said that the dynamics of the streets of British cities had changed and that criminals were more willing to use guns: “If they bring them in people will buy them. It’s a kudos thing for organised criminals.”

Simon Brough, head of firearms at the NCA, said: “The majority of guns being used are new, clean firearms ... which indicates a relatively fluid supply.”

He said shotguns were 40% of the total, with an increase in burglaries to try and steal them.

Handguns are the next biggest category, most often smuggled in from overseas, with ferry ports such as Dover being a popular entry point into the UK for organised crime groups:

“We’re doing a lot to fight back against it,” Brough said, adding that compared to other European countries, the availability in the UK was relatively lower.
==========

The whole family sounds like a clusterfuck. The dad that got shot was previously charged with armed burglary and was accused of going to a man’s home “with the intent to rob him then used a pistol to assault the victim and caused harm to him.”

The gun was also illegally in the home.

John & Mary Sisk Family: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

They were white, BTW. How unusual.

You don't think a 14 year old could kill his family with gasoline? Are you really this stupid?
You're trying to scapegoat guns with gasoline. That's some serious fucked up shit. You're deranged.

Meanwhile....normal kids use guns to save their families..

14-Year-Old Girl Shot By Home Invaders, Shoots Back: Defensive Gun Use of the Day - The Truth About Guns

Phoenix boy, 14, shoots armed intruder while watching three younger siblings

A 14-year-old Phoenix boy shot an intruder who broke into his home while brandishing a gun as the teenager watched his three younger siblings, police said.

The teen and his brothers and sisters were at home alone at their residence at 55th Avenue and Baseline when a woman rang the doorbell Friday. The teen didn't open the door because he didn't recognize her, Police Officer James Holmes said Saturday.

Soon after, the teen heard a bang on the door, rushed his siblings upstairs and got a handgun from his parent's bedroom. When he got to the top of the stairs, he saw a man breaking through the front door and point a gun at him.

The boy shot the 37-year-old man, who is in critical condition but expected to survive and be booked into jail.

14-year-old Kentucky girl fires gun at attempted home invaders in effort to protect her older sisters

A 14-year-old girl fired a gun at a person trying to break into her Kentucky home in an attempt to save her older sisters.

According to WSAZ, two men pulled up to the girl’s home in a white sedan on Sunday, while she and her two sisters were home alone. One of the men exited the vehicle and tried kicking in the doors of the home.

When that failed, the man was reportedly going to break a window to enter the home. This prompted an argument to ensue between the man and his driver.

That’s when the 14-year-old, who was youngest of the three girls, found and loaded a 9mm pistol. During the argument she fired the gun in the general direction of the intruders which made them leave the property.

12-Year-Old Girl Shoots Intruder During Home Invasion In Bryan County

A 12-year-old girl took matters into her own hands during a home invasion in southeast Oklahoma.

It happened on Wednesday when the girl was home alone. She told police a stranger rang the doorbell, then went around to the back door and kicked it in. She called her mom, Debra St. Clair, who told her to get the family gun, hide in a closet and call 911.

That was when St. Clair dropped what she was doing and raced home.

"I drove home at a really fast pace to try to get to her, and when I got here the police were already here. And they had the suspect," she said.

During that time, the intruder made his way through the house. St. Clair's daughter told deputies the man came into the room where she was hiding and began to open up the closet door. That was when the 12 year old had to make a life-saving decision.

"And what we understand right now, he was turning the doorknob when she fired through the door," said the Bryan County Undersheriff Ken Golden.

South Carolina boy, 13, defends home from would-be burglar using his mother’s gun, kills robber in shootout: police

A 13-year-old South Carolina boy fatally shot a would-be robber when the child opened fire with his mother's gun Tuesday afternoon, police said.

The teen grabbed the 9-mm Glock 17 when a car parked behind his Ladson home and he saw an armed man walking toward the Elderwood Dr. house around 2 p.m., Charleston County Sheriff's Lt. Chris Brokaw told The Post and Courier.

The teen, who was at the home alone, exchanged fire with the gunman when he tried to break in the back door, Brokaw said. Investigators said Lamar Brown, 31, died at a nearby hospital after Ira Bennett, 28, rushed him there in a getaway car.

Teenager protects twin brothers with father's rifle after break-in attempt

wo young men are caught on surveillance video breaking in to Kieawa Mason's home.

His 14-year-old son, Andrew, and his younger twins were the only ones home. Andrew and his siblings were trained not to answer when anyone knocked.

"Eventually I hear a thud on the door so I assume, he's breaking in," Andrew said.

The kids ran upstairs and followed what their dad had told them to do in this scenario. They hid in a closet.

"He taught me what to do. I had a rifle I had a cell phone, called 911. I was just prepared for it," Andrew said.

The thieves start packing up a silver sports car with stolen goods. But Andrew was still in the closet with his brother, rifle in hand.

One suspect eventually found them, saw the gun and ran. Surveillance cameras caught the pair speeding off.

Kieawa Mason was proud of his son's quick thinking and furious someone would rattle their peace of mind.

15-year-old who learned gun safety from late father defends mother by shooting, killing boyfriend as he choked her

n a matter of two gunshots, a teenage daughter neutralized a convicted maniac who was strangling her mother and saved her siblings from harm.

The 15-year-old girl defended her mom and two siblings minutes past midnight last Wednesday inside their Lakeview Drive home in Forest City, North Carolina, by firing two rounds and striking 46-year-old Steven Kelley twice in the chest, Rutherford County Sheriffs and the District Attorney's Office confirmed in a release of the incident.

After reviewing the evidence in the homicide, the release goes on, prosecutors cleared the girl and ruled the "shooting justified" and declared that "no charges will be filed."

Rifle-Wielding North Carolina Teen Scares Off Home Invaders: Defensive Gun Use of the Day - The Truth About Guns

Kirk Puckett, a spokesperson for the Alamance County Sheriff’s Office, said two sisters, 12 and 13, were inside the home when they heard knocking on the front door.

Puckett said when they looked outside, they saw three unfamiliar men. He said the older sister grabbed her dad’s rifle.

The suspects then broke in through the back door. Puckett said the 13-year-old pointed the rifle at them, causing them to run away without taking anything.

Neighbors praise the teen for her quick thinking.

“I am in awe of that young lady,” Jackie Garrison said. “To have had that kind of thoughtfulness going on in a time of crisis in her head to where that’s what she did, instead of running and hiding. She probably stopped something major from going on.”

At the risk of losing my PC credentials, Ms. Garrison ain’t whistlin’ Dixie. Three men breaking into a home with two teenage girls is a recipe for unthinkable atrocity. Only it isthinkable — by anyone who understands the value of hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. Including teaching their children how to react in an emergency.

Last edited:

Hmmmm.... you are sitting on the verge of a gun crime wave in the U.K....what are you going to say when it washes your country in blood?

Police struggle to stop flood of firearms into UK

Police
and border officials are struggling to stop a rising supply of illegal firearms being smuggled into Britain, a senior police chief has warned.

Chief constable Andy Cooke, the national police lead for serious and organised crime, said law enforcement had seen an increased supply of guns over the past year, and feared that it would continue in 2019

The Guardian has learned that the situation is so serious that the National Crime Agency has taken the rare step of using its legal powers to direct every single police force to step up the fight against illegal guns.

The NCA has used tasking powers to direct greater intelligence about firearms to be gathered by all 43 forces in England and Wales.

Another senior law enforcement official said that “new and clean” weapons were now being used in the majority of shootings, as opposed to guns once being so difficult to obtain that they would be “rented out” to be used in multiple crimes.

Cooke, the Merseyside chief constable, told the Guardian: “We in law enforcement expect the rise in new firearms to continue. We are doing all we can. We are not in a position to stop it anytime soon.

“Law enforcement is more joined up now than before, but the scale of the problem is such that despite a number of excellent firearms seizures, I expect the rise in supply to be a continuing issue.”

The increasing supply of guns belies problems with UK border security and innovations by organised crime gangs. Smugglers have increasingly found new ways and innovative routes to get guns past border defences.

Cooke said that the dynamics of the streets of British cities had changed and that criminals were more willing to use guns: “If they bring them in people will buy them. It’s a kudos thing for organised criminals.”

Simon Brough, head of firearms at the NCA, said: “The majority of guns being used are new, clean firearms ... which indicates a relatively fluid supply.”

He said shotguns were 40% of the total, with an increase in burglaries to try and steal them.

Handguns are the next biggest category, most often smuggled in from overseas, with ferry ports such as Dover being a popular entry point into the UK for organised crime groups:

“We’re doing a lot to fight back against it,” Brough said, adding that compared to other European countries, the availability in the UK was relatively lower.
==========

For someone in Wales, Tommy spends so much time looking at local US news.

Weird.

Again. Most dangerous place on the planet is between a gun grabbing Fascist and a shooting

The whole family sounds like a clusterfuck. The dad that got shot was previously charged with armed burglary and was accused of going to a man’s home “with the intent to rob him then used a pistol to assault the victim and caused harm to him.”

The gun was also illegally in the home.

John & Mary Sisk Family: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

They were white, BTW. How unusual.

Yes...the majority of domestic gun murder happens in the homes with criminals living there.....not normal people...

What gun laws not already in force would have prevented this tragedy?

Forum List

Back