Rufuspetasumphobia

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Fear of red hats.

A 41 year old mother of two shares her illness with us.

(1) People who wear MAGA hats are evil bigots.
(2) I am a sensitive person, one of the most sensitive around.
(3) MAGA hats trigger me, as they might you if you’re a kind, unbigoted, sensitive person as well.
(4) I am so very sensitive that even innocuous, non-MAGA red caps trigger me.
(5) So please don’t wear a red cap, in order to prove your own kindness, sensitivity, normalcy, and lack of bigotry.

Rufuspetasumphobia – The New Neo

splash.png

1847BMNFLCHFSRDBSKCC

Red-helmets.jpg

f58da373915d425b9f925bc25aaddbcc.jpg

Dog-Winter-Hat-1.jpg

norwich-choronas-uma-sociedade-red-hat-capitulo-no-orgulho-2017-norwich-uk-29-de-julho-de-2017-jpwr43.jpg

Fear of red hats.

(3) MAGA hats trigger me, as they might you if you’re a kind, unbigoted, sensitive person as well.
(5) So please don’t wear a red cap, in order to prove your own kindness, sensitivity, normalcy, and lack of bigotry.

That woman has been missing around Methylone, MDPV, 4-MEC, 4-MMC, Pentedrone and MePP.

Fear of red hats.

I feel like wearing a Cincinnati Reds hat and visit her to see if she triggers at the site of red or she is just full of bullshit...

Fear of red hats.

That woman has been missing around Methylone, MDPV, 4-MEC, 4-MMC, Pentedrone and MePP.

........and a quart of cheap wine every day.

Fear of red hats.

I feel like wearing a Cincinnati Reds hat and visit her to see if she triggers at the site of red or she is just full of bullshit...
I have a Cincinnati Reds hat too. I was also raised just a few miles away from Covington in northern KY where that one boy is from. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Fear of red hats.

How about this one:

This past Tuesday, at a Trader Joe’s in Tucson, a male shopper came in wearing a “Trump 2020” t-shirt. My husband and I immediately felt threatened and observed the entire mood of the store shift as well. We quickly and cautiously finished our shopping and moved to the checkout stands...

The Trump effect?

The comments are entertaining...

The Editor's response was also entertaining:

If you think Cheryl Boyles is curled up in a corner somewhere sucking her thumb, think again.

Boyles is the Green Valley woman whose letter to the editor last Sunday launched an avalanche of criticism. And since this is the opinion page, I guess I can say it: She deserved every word of it.

I told her as much when we talked after Wednesday’s paper came out. We printed 24 letters to the editor, all destroying her overwrought description of a visit to Trader Joe’s in Tucson where she was reduced to, well, snowflake status by the sight of a man in a Trump 2020 T-shirt...

FROM THE EDITOR: Lessons from Cheryl Boyles

I like the editor...

Fear of red hats.

she shouldn't watch any baseball then. Cause Cincinnati, St. Louis, LAA, Boston Cleveland will put her in her grave. damn that's a lot of red.

MAGA hats don't trigger me, nor do Trump shirts or flags. It just lets me know that there is an idiot over there and to not discuss politics with that person as they won't know anything other than what Trump has tweeted.

1000x750_q95-1.jpg
Fear of red hats.

Something for the insensitive bitch

Forum List

Back