14 year old shoots 5 family members dead as US killing fields clam 10,000 victims this year

Boy, 14, admits killing five family members

A 14-year-old boy in Alabama has been charged with murder after confessing to killing five members of his own family, US police say.

The boy is accused of killing three siblings, aged six months, five and six, as well as his father John Sisk, 38, and stepmother Mary Sisk, 35.

He is being charged as a juvenile but could face being tried as an adult.

The shooting happened late on Monday in the small town of Elkmont in northern Alabama.

The good guy with a gun must have been saving lives elsewhere whilst this was going on.

I wonder what lessons this gun crazy country might learn from this ?

Hmmmm.... you are sitting on the verge of a gun crime wave in the U.K....what are you going to say when it washes your country in blood?

Police struggle to stop flood of firearms into UK

Police
and border officials are struggling to stop a rising supply of illegal firearms being smuggled into Britain, a senior police chief has warned.

Chief constable Andy Cooke, the national police lead for serious and organised crime, said law enforcement had seen an increased supply of guns over the past year, and feared that it would continue in 2019

The Guardian has learned that the situation is so serious that the National Crime Agency has taken the rare step of using its legal powers to direct every single police force to step up the fight against illegal guns.

The NCA has used tasking powers to direct greater intelligence about firearms to be gathered by all 43 forces in England and Wales.

Another senior law enforcement official said that “new and clean” weapons were now being used in the majority of shootings, as opposed to guns once being so difficult to obtain that they would be “rented out” to be used in multiple crimes.

Cooke, the Merseyside chief constable, told the Guardian: “We in law enforcement expect the rise in new firearms to continue. We are doing all we can. We are not in a position to stop it anytime soon.

“Law enforcement is more joined up now than before, but the scale of the problem is such that despite a number of excellent firearms seizures, I expect the rise in supply to be a continuing issue.”

The increasing supply of guns belies problems with UK border security and innovations by organised crime gangs. Smugglers have increasingly found new ways and innovative routes to get guns past border defences.

Cooke said that the dynamics of the streets of British cities had changed and that criminals were more willing to use guns: “If they bring them in people will buy them. It’s a kudos thing for organised criminals.”

Simon Brough, head of firearms at the NCA, said: “The majority of guns being used are new, clean firearms ... which indicates a relatively fluid supply.”

He said shotguns were 40% of the total, with an increase in burglaries to try and steal them.

Handguns are the next biggest category, most often smuggled in from overseas, with ferry ports such as Dover being a popular entry point into the UK for organised crime groups:

“We’re doing a lot to fight back against it,” Brough said, adding that compared to other European countries, the availability in the UK was relatively lower.
==========
in about one more generation the Brits will be governed by the crazy Jihadist and they will be unable to defend themselves

A 14-year-old boy in Alabama has been charged with murder after confessing to killing five members of his own family, US police say.

The boy is accused of killing three siblings, aged six months, five and six, as well as his father John Sisk, 38, and stepmother Mary Sisk, 35.

The shooting happened late on Monday in the small town of Elkmont in northern Alabama.

The good guy with a gun must have been saving lives elsewhere whilst this was going on.

Spank that ass! I had my own gun by the time I was 11, have never shot another human being. There was that time I shot a bulletproof windshield somebody dumped in the woods and it came back and nicked my calf, though.

I think we are living in a different time. I grew up with guns and never thought of them as dangerous but it's like my dad always said, I don't worry about you.....I worry about the other guy (or gal in my case - lol).

There seems to be a lack of accountability or maturity in the younger generation of today and it's created this warped universe where killing another human being has little meaning.

What gun laws not already in force would have prevented this tragedy?

You won't get an answer. I've been asking the resident USMB leftist loons for the past YEAR what magical law they have hidden up their sleeves that stops murderers.

Spank that ass! I had my own gun by the time I was 11, have never shot another human being. There was that time I shot a bulletproof windshield somebody dumped in the woods and it came back and nicked my calf, though.

Same here. I shot a .44 mag Ruger Blackhawk when I was 14. My dad had 12 kids in the house, he had a shitload of guns around and never kept them locked up, he reloaded his own ammo, and nobody ever had an accident.

I think we are living in a different time. I grew up with guns and never thought of them as dangerous but it's like my dad always said, I don't worry about you.....I worry about the other guy (or gal in my case - lol).

There seems to be a lack of accountability or maturity in the younger generation of today and it's created this warped universe where killing another human being has little meaning.

we have a huge increase in fatherless homes.....this home had a male criminal in it...

You won't get an answer. I've been asking the resident USMB leftist loons for the past YEAR what magical law they have hidden up their sleeves that stops murderers.
Oh, I never expect an answer, let alone a rational one.

Hmmmm.... you are sitting on the verge of a gun crime wave in the U.K....what are you going to say when it washes your country in blood?

Police struggle to stop flood of firearms into UK

Police
and border officials are struggling to stop a rising supply of illegal firearms being smuggled into Britain, a senior police chief has warned.

Chief constable Andy Cooke, the national police lead for serious and organised crime, said law enforcement had seen an increased supply of guns over the past year, and feared that it would continue in 2019

The Guardian has learned that the situation is so serious that the National Crime Agency has taken the rare step of using its legal powers to direct every single police force to step up the fight against illegal guns.

The NCA has used tasking powers to direct greater intelligence about firearms to be gathered by all 43 forces in England and Wales.

Another senior law enforcement official said that “new and clean” weapons were now being used in the majority of shootings, as opposed to guns once being so difficult to obtain that they would be “rented out” to be used in multiple crimes.

Cooke, the Merseyside chief constable, told the Guardian: “We in law enforcement expect the rise in new firearms to continue. We are doing all we can. We are not in a position to stop it anytime soon.

“Law enforcement is more joined up now than before, but the scale of the problem is such that despite a number of excellent firearms seizures, I expect the rise in supply to be a continuing issue.”

The increasing supply of guns belies problems with UK border security and innovations by organised crime gangs. Smugglers have increasingly found new ways and innovative routes to get guns past border defences.

Cooke said that the dynamics of the streets of British cities had changed and that criminals were more willing to use guns: “If they bring them in people will buy them. It’s a kudos thing for organised criminals.”

Simon Brough, head of firearms at the NCA, said: “The majority of guns being used are new, clean firearms ... which indicates a relatively fluid supply.”

He said shotguns were 40% of the total, with an increase in burglaries to try and steal them.

Handguns are the next biggest category, most often smuggled in from overseas, with ferry ports such as Dover being a popular entry point into the UK for organised crime groups:

“We’re doing a lot to fight back against it,” Brough said, adding that compared to other European countries, the availability in the UK was relatively lower.
==========
in about one more generation the Brits will be governed by the crazy Jihadist and they will be unable to defend themselves

Tommy thinks he can hide behind his new burka

Just like in gun free Chicago

He couln't have killed them with gasoline?
You've said some dumb shit before, but this might be the dumbest. You should think of going for a mental health checkup. I know, you won't, you're afraid you won't pass the exam.

You don't think a 14 year old could kill his family with gasoline? Are you really this stupid?
You're trying to scapegoat guns with gasoline. That's some serious fucked up shit. You're deranged.
You said he was stupid for suggesting he could have just burned the house down. Thats why YOU are stupid.

How many people were shot dead in Rahm Emmanuel's Shitcago….?

Tracking Chicago homicide victims

That whomever did not properly store their firearm is a damn idiot?

You do know the kid could not buy the gun, so he stole it no matter in the home or got it from outside...

Why dont you look at countries where these things dont happen ?

Do those countries have black gangs driving up the numbers? If not, then you cant compare them to us.

Name me a country that doesn't have murderers.

He couln't have killed them with gasoline?
You've said some dumb shit before, but this might be the dumbest. You should think of going for a mental health checkup. I know, you won't, you're afraid you won't pass the exam.

You don't think a 14 year old could kill his family with gasoline? Are you really this stupid?
You're trying to scapegoat guns with gasoline. That's some serious fucked up shit. You're deranged.
You said he was stupid for suggesting he could have just burned the house down. Thats why YOU are stupid.
He's trying to say that we don't need more gun control because he could have also burned the house down. The 2 things aren't equivalent or associated. He's morally bankrupt and out of rational arguments. Now go get an adult to explain this post to you.

We're the only country that has mass shootings on a regular basis.

We're the only country that has mass shootings on a regular basis.

That wasn't the fucking question now was it?

Let's try again, real slowly:

NAME. ME. A. COUNTRY. THAT. DOESN'T. HAVE. MURDERERS.

New Topics

Forum List

Back