14 year old shoots 5 family members dead as US killing fields clam 10,000 victims this year

Things must be perfect in the OP's country, since he seems to have so much time on his hands to come here and harass us.

Do you ever say anything useful? Do you have any realistic solutions to gun violence, or not?
Like I said, look at what countries that have less gun violence do. But not being an expert on the subject, I would take all kinds of weapons off the market, limit the amount of bullets to a low amount that any one person can buy in a year, put fingerprint scanners on guns to unlock them so only the owner can use them (kids wouldn't be able to shoot themselves at home...), guns can only be sold through a registered dealer, make bullets be traceable back to the purchaser... lots of things.
We have the 2nd Amendment, so you cant ban a bunch of guns. You certainly cant ban handguns, which are the vast majority of our shootings.

Limiting ammo isnt going to work, unless you limit it to 1 bullet, which you cant do because of the 2nd Amendment.

Finger print scanners would be great, if the technology was better, but it isnt. You cant expect to protect your family with a buggy finger print scanning system that doesnt always work the second you pick up the gun.
The 2nd has already been infringed many times, the rest is doable, and more...
Until we amend the constitution, any discussion about that proposal is a waste of time. We need a real solution, if one exists. I say it doesnt exist. I certainly havent heard a realistic solution from you.
We have too many hillbillies in the US. maybe in a generation or two when society grows up more, and the hillbillies die off.
Very few people live in the hills. The ones that do arent murderers. Why do you have a problem with them?

Where am I playing "tough guy" ? I am dispassionately looking at the numbers and not letting my emotions dictate my actions

And news flash most people don't really care about people they don't know. Oh you all say you do then you go about your life like it never happened because it has no direct impact on you.
No, I'm at least willing to try things so more people don't get shot. You want more people shot, that's the difference, otherwise you'd be willing to do something about it.

I don't want anyone shot so stick that comment right up your ass.

And really what do you think your gun bans will do about it?

Like I said if you really worried about preventing people from being murdered you would start where most murders occur and it ain't in mass shootings.
So you don't want anything done about mass shootings. Got it. Doofus.

Where did I say that?

I said if you cared about people getting murdered you would put your efforts first and foremost where they would do the most good

You want to prioritize the least likely scenario which will do Jack Shit to lower the murder rate.
No, it would have to be a comprehensive nation wide set of new rules for all gun owners.
We already have federal gun laws the problem is that we are not enforcing them

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

No, it would have to be a comprehensive nation wide set of new rules for all gun owners.
None of which are necessary , none of which are effective, and most, if not all of which will violate the Constitution.
Other than that, I'm sure they'll be great!
So you like your country just the way it is, getting shot up on a constant basis. Do you feel like a cowboy or something?
You have a 99.997 %chance of not getting murdered with a gun

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Like I said, look at what countries that have less gun violence do. But not being an expert on the subject, I would take all kinds of weapons off the market, limit the amount of bullets to a low amount that any one person can buy in a year, put fingerprint scanners on guns to unlock them so only the owner can use them (kids wouldn't be able to shoot themselves at home...), guns can only be sold through a registered dealer, make bullets be traceable back to the purchaser... lots of things.
We have the 2nd Amendment, so you cant ban a bunch of guns. You certainly cant ban handguns, which are the vast majority of our shootings.

Limiting ammo isnt going to work, unless you limit it to 1 bullet, which you cant do because of the 2nd Amendment.

Finger print scanners would be great, if the technology was better, but it isnt. You cant expect to protect your family with a buggy finger print scanning system that doesnt always work the second you pick up the gun.
Until we amend the constitution, any discussion about that proposal is a waste of time. We need a real solution, if one exists. I say it doesnt exist. I certainly havent heard a realistic solution from you.
We have too many hillbillies in the US. maybe in a generation or two when society grows up more, and the hillbillies die off.
Very few people live in the hills. The ones that do arent murderers. Why do you have a problem with them?
All you camo gun nuts are hillbillies.

One of these days, you will add something of value to a conversation.
Today is not that day.

One of these days, you will add something of value to a conversation.
Today is not that day.
Ok, Jethro.

The country formerly known as England murdered their way through the 19th century in colonial expansion and they still can't get it right in the 21st century with the system of antiquated monarchy and convoluted parliament (they still refer to their elite rich elected as "Lords) but they presume to lecture the U.S. about the Bill of Rights when some nut case kid in Alabama is addicted to violent video games and kills his family. The U.S. created the system of democracy and the 1st ten Amendments to the Constitution aka the Bill of Rights when the King was beheading political opponents so don't lecture us about freedom unless you experience it.

Last edited:
You're trying to scapegoat guns with gasoline. That's some serious fucked up shit. You're deranged.
You said he was stupid for suggesting he could have just burned the house down. Thats why YOU are stupid.
He's trying to say that we don't need more gun control because he could have also burned the house down. The 2 things aren't equivalent or associated. He's morally bankrupt and out of rational arguments. Now go get an adult to explain this post to you.
What gun control would have stopped this kid from shooting these people?
We're the only country with mass shootings as a regular thing. Take your pick.

And they use trucks to cause even more deaths in other places. Do you care about the victims or just banning a tool?
The left doesn't give a shit about the victims of trucks or knives or gasoline or abortion -- because no one ever resisted leftist totalitarianism with trucks or knives or gasoline or abortion.

And removing the tools of resisting leftist totalitarianism is the goal.

What gun control would have stopped this kid from shooting these people?
We're the only country with mass shootings as a regular thing. Take your pick.
Take my pick of what?

I'll ask again... What gun control would have stopped this kid from shooting these people?
Lots of countries don't have this kind of constant mass murder shit. Take your pick.
Take my pick of what?
Of countries that don't have constant mass shootings. What is it that you don't get? :dunno:
Why do irrational anti-gun people always stack the deck? Are people killed with guns more dead than people killed by trucks?

Good read, thanks.

You really are one patronizing prick of a fuckface buttnugget, aren't ya?

But by all means, keep running that smarmy mouth of yours, it solidifies the resolve of those that disagree with you.
You even fly the hillbilly flag. :blowpop:
Do you ever say anything useful? Do you have any realistic solutions to gun violence, or not?

Yes....we get it.....you are a fascist......you will ban guns if you get the power...you likely have a brand new shovel just for the digging you plan on doing...

Oh....I see...it's after 5 p.m......you have started drinking....having already taken your meds.....you really have to stop doing that, you could get hurt...

Still less than 1% of all murders occur in mass shootings.
Why do they almost all happen here? On a regular basis?

Anything that accounts for less than one percent of the total doesn't happen that often by definition

99% of all murders take place outside of mass shooting events

So which is the problem we should be concerned with the most?
Americans are lacking compassion for others, just like you exhibit here. You don't care who gets hurt, just as long as you can play a tough guy. Here's news for you:
View attachment 277580

Where am I playing "tough guy" ? I am dispassionately looking at the numbers and not letting my emotions dictate my actions

And news flash most people don't really care about people they don't know. Oh you all say you do then you go about your life like it never happened because it has no direct impact on you.
No, I'm at least willing to try things so more people don't get shot. You want more people shot, that's the difference, otherwise you'd be willing to do something about it.
All gun control does is make law-abiding people defenseless against predation by criminals.

Why do you support criminals?

I don't want anyone shot so stick that comment right up your ass.

And really what do you think your gun bans will do about it?

Like I said if you really worried about preventing people from being murdered you would start where most murders occur and it ain't in mass shootings.
So you don't want anything done about mass shootings. Got it. Doofus.

Where did I say that?

I said if you cared about people getting murdered you would put your efforts first and foremost where they would do the most good

You want to prioritize the least likely scenario which will do Jack Shit to lower the murder rate.
Oh, so YOU'VE figured out how to get criminals to obey the law.

What's your plan for that?

You look at what other countries are doing to get a grip on gun violence. There are plenty of them out there.
Heh.
Pick one of those countries.
Feel free to demonstrate the necessary relationship between the gun laws in that countries and their lower rates of gun-related violence.
The main thing is that they are countries with not such a high percentage of hillbillies.
Weird. I didn't know inner-city gangs were composed primarily of rural white people.

Boy, 14, admits killing five family members

A 14-year-old boy in Alabama has been charged with murder after confessing to killing five members of his own family, US police say.

The boy is accused of killing three siblings, aged six months, five and six, as well as his father John Sisk, 38, and stepmother Mary Sisk, 35.

He is being charged as a juvenile but could face being tried as an adult.

The shooting happened late on Monday in the small town of Elkmont in northern Alabama.

The good guy with a gun must have been saving lives elsewhere whilst this was going on.

I wonder what lessons this gun crazy country might learn from this ?
No gun law on earth would have prevented that....

However, we need to know what video games this kid had access to
Same ones we have in the rest of the world that doesnt have this kind of slaughter.

You mean other than World War 1...... 40 million

You mean other than World War 2..... 70-80 million

Then you have the actual murder...not war dead, murder.....of 12 million European men, women and children in death camps, mass shootings over shallow graves.....

So please.....before you lecture us, look to your own past....your murders out number all of our criminal murders by factors of 100.....
And don't forget the 100 million people disarmed by leftist Communism and then murdered.

Why do they almost all happen here? On a regular basis?

Anything that accounts for less than one percent of the total doesn't happen that often by definition

Americans are lacking compassion for others, just like you exhibit here. You don't care who gets hurt, just as long as you can play a tough guy. Here's news for you:
View attachment 277580

No.... you want things that will keep normal people from owning and carrying guns...that is not the same thing as stopping criminals and mass shooters...

My plan works.....yours does not.....but my plan does not give you universal background checks, gun registration, gun licensing........more fees or taxes....so you don't care that it will actually work...

I support a life sentence on any criminal who uses a gun for an actual gun crime..... and 30 years if a criminal is caught in possession of a gun, even if they are not using it at that moment for crime.
This will dry up gun crime over night. Criminals will stop using guns for robberies, rapes and murders.....and those who do will be gone forever......

Criminals will also stop walking around with guns in their pants......which is the leading cause of random gang shootings in our cities. if they are stopped by police, with a gun in their pants, they are gone for 30 years...they will stop carrying those guns, and random gang violence will end.

You implement this with two other things...

1) No More Bargaining Away the Gun Charge.........it must be against the law to bargain away a gun charge as part of a plea deal....this stops.

2) When a criminal is arrested for any crime, and booked in...they will be read the announcement that any use of a crime is a life sentence without parole, owning or carrying a gun as a felon is a 30 year sentence without parole....when they are released from custody...the same will be read to them again....when they meet their parole officer it will be read to them again.....the U.S. government will also buy and send out Public announcements on this policy on t.v. radio. and cable......

That is how you stop gun crime over night.

Mass shooters are different..... but with only 93 people killed in mass public shootings in 2018, they are not the major problem in gun crime.

The value in my plan......it actually targets the individuals actually using guns to commit crimes and murder people....

It does not require new background check laws, it does not require gun licensing, licensing gun owners, gun registration, new taxes, fees or regulations on guns...

By making gun crime a life sentence, criminals will stop using guns for crime and will stop carrying guns around for protection.....

Also....a nurse, with a legal gun, driving from Pennsylvania, to New Jersey, will not be considered a gun criminal.....that will end. Criminals with a record of crime, caught with a gun will get 30 years, no deals.....and criminals who use guns for actual crime...robbing the local store, rape, robbery, murder.....life without parole...

This, of course, eliminates the need for more gun control laws...we can already do this.....
Excellent plan.

This is predicated on the notion that the left wants to eliminate gun crime.

That is not at all the case. Leftists want gun crime to continue, so they have a stack of bodies to push their gun ban agenda.

View attachment 277580

No.... you want things that will keep normal people from owning and carrying guns...that is not the same thing as stopping criminals and mass shooters...

My plan works.....yours does not.....but my plan does not give you universal background checks, gun registration, gun licensing........more fees or taxes....so you don't care that it will actually work...

I support a life sentence on any criminal who uses a gun for an actual gun crime..... and 30 years if a criminal is caught in possession of a gun, even if they are not using it at that moment for crime.
This will dry up gun crime over night. Criminals will stop using guns for robberies, rapes and murders.....and those who do will be gone forever......

Criminals will also stop walking around with guns in their pants......which is the leading cause of random gang shootings in our cities. if they are stopped by police, with a gun in their pants, they are gone for 30 years...they will stop carrying those guns, and random gang violence will end.

You implement this with two other things...

1) No More Bargaining Away the Gun Charge.........it must be against the law to bargain away a gun charge as part of a plea deal....this stops.

2) When a criminal is arrested for any crime, and booked in...they will be read the announcement that any use of a crime is a life sentence without parole, owning or carrying a gun as a felon is a 30 year sentence without parole....when they are released from custody...the same will be read to them again....when they meet their parole officer it will be read to them again.....the U.S. government will also buy and send out Public announcements on this policy on t.v. radio. and cable......

That is how you stop gun crime over night.

Mass shooters are different..... but with only 93 people killed in mass public shootings in 2018, they are not the major problem in gun crime.

The value in my plan......it actually targets the individuals actually using guns to commit crimes and murder people....

It does not require new background check laws, it does not require gun licensing, licensing gun owners, gun registration, new taxes, fees or regulations on guns...

By making gun crime a life sentence, criminals will stop using guns for crime and will stop carrying guns around for protection.....

Also....a nurse, with a legal gun, driving from Pennsylvania, to New Jersey, will not be considered a gun criminal.....that will end. Criminals with a record of crime, caught with a gun will get 30 years, no deals.....and criminals who use guns for actual crime...robbing the local store, rape, robbery, murder.....life without parole...

This, of course, eliminates the need for more gun control laws...we can already do this.....
Your plan doesn't address the shootings, just cleans up afterwards. Though it could be one component for sure.
Still waiting on your plan to get criminals to obey the law.

Because they don't believe his bullshit.

Forum List

Back