14 year old shoots 5 family members dead as US killing fields clam 10,000 victims this year

Get what?

He says, "we need more gun control".

I say, "what gun control would have stopped this kid from shooting people?"

He says, "take your pick."

What kind of answer is that, and why are you patting him on the back for that useless response? Do you people even believe in the positions you take? Why cant you defend your ideas?
You look at what other countries are doing to get a grip on gun violence. There are plenty of them out there. Take your pick. Numpty.
Other countries ban guns. That isnt gun control, thats a ban. In the US we have the second amendment, so that obviously isnt an option here.

So, what gun control would have stopped this kid from shooting these people? Do you not have an answer? If not, then why did you take this position in the first place?
You hillbillies crack me up. You feels so helpless that nothing can be done. I pity you folks.
Ok, now is the moment YOU tell us the solution. There has been a lot of build up to this moment, so dont let us down.
Like I said, look at what countries that have less gun violence do. But not being an expert on the subject, I would take all kinds of weapons off the market, limit the amount of bullets to a low amount that any one person can buy in a year, put fingerprint scanners on guns to unlock them so only the owner can use them (kids wouldn't be able to shoot themselves at home...), guns can only be sold through a registered dealer, make bullets be traceable back to the purchaser... lots of things.

Most of the kids who shoot themselves in the home are in the homes living with criminals....and the guns in those homes are already illegal......normal homes do not have kids shooting themselves.....the vast majority are homes with criminals, drug dealers, drug addicts and alcoholics.......making your measure innefective.

None of which are necessary , none of which are effective, and most, if not all of which will violate the Constitution.
Other than that, I'm sure they'll be great!
So you like your country just the way it is, getting shot up on a constant basis. Do you feel like a cowboy or something?

No, we don't like. Only an infant, such as yourself, would use such a stupid argument. However we want whatever laws are passed to WORK. This last asshole was a criminal who should have been in prison for attempting to buy a firearm as a prohibited person. How about we actually enforce the laws that are already on the books. Had they been this asshole wouldn't have been able to do this attack.
I agree, we need laws that work. New ones.
The laws you seek are unnecessary, ineffective, and unconstitutional restrictions on the law abiding - why do we "need" them?
You're dismissing laws that haven't yet been put forward. :cuckoo:

My plan has already worked since the 90s when they started locking up violent criminals for long periods of time under 3 strikes...... and Florida also has a policy like this...and it actually lowers crime....

Like I said, look at what countries that have less gun violence do.
And you refuse to demonstrate the necessary relationship between the gun laws of those countries and their rates of gun-related time.
That is, you rest on a post-hoc fallacy.
But not being an expert on the subject, I would take all kinds of weapons off the market...
Why should we do what the admittedly ignorant would do?

I wonder what lessons this gun crazy country might learn from this ?
The most obvious lesson, Tommy, is American society has more than its share of crazies. Guns are not the problem. Rampant psychopathology is.
We put all our crazies on the streets as well. It was a thatcher initiative and it was laughably called "Care in the Community". The only difference is that ours dont have access to machine guns.
oh, you think that fully automatic guns are legal in the States lol

Actually they are. You just need a tax stamp.

Which I imagine is not too easy to get...

It's not easy, or cheap.

Tax stamp for a suppressor is reasonable. Class III? Why bother unless you're making machine guns.

No, we don't like. Only an infant, such as yourself, would use such a stupid argument. However we want whatever laws are passed to WORK. This last asshole was a criminal who should have been in prison for attempting to buy a firearm as a prohibited person. How about we actually enforce the laws that are already on the books. Had they been this asshole wouldn't have been able to do this attack.
They try to illegally purchase a firearm, because there is little chance they will suffer any repercussions from law enforcement.

When gun buyers are caught in 'lie-and-try,' how many are prosecuted? 12

Good read, thanks.

Says the ignoramous who ignores actual facts. The simple reality is violent crazy people murder. The tools don't matter. You can't ban every tool no matter how hard you try. The truck attacks in France proved that to thinking people. How about you try thinking some time. You might learn something.
Actually, we're the only country that has these kinds of constant mass shootings. Care to explain why? I'l wait. :popcorn:

Because we have millions of illegal third world people who have brought their violent culture with them.

Want to know what Europe does not have? Latin Americans. Latin America has 8% of the world's population yet suffers 31% of the world's murders.

We have them here, they don't.
So why are our mass murderers almost all whites?

Let's see....93 killed in 12 mass public shootings in 2018... not all of the shooters were white.

10,982 gun murders by criminals against other criminals, the majority of those shooters were blacks killing other blacks...

Do you see where you have a problem?
So your puny mind can only imagine dealing with one thing at a time?

YOU made the claim that "every other fucking country" has no mass murdering on a regular basis. Key word: EVERY. Which is an absolute lie. And this is after you deflected the opening question not once, but twice - because just like every other dumb shit leftist you are incapable of critical thinking and cannot comprehend a deviation from the narrative you've been fed by your leftist talking heads. You have to twist and convolute the discussion so you can stroke your e-peen and lull yourself into a false sense of victory. Pathetic.

There's a loser here all right: You.
Ok, so tell me which countries do have constant mass shootings by individual crazies?

There you go, once again attempting to change the narrative.

For the THIRD time, the original question was: Name me a country that doesn't have murderers.

You're obsessing over method and quantity, which is ignorant. A person killed by a gun is no more dead than a person killed by a bomb, or a knife, or a truck. And If I'm dead set on killing a large amount of people the lack of access to a gun isn't going to stop me any more than it stopped Timothy McVeigh.

If you're going to compare us to other countries, then make a FAIR comparison. The UK is frequently thrown around, so let's use them.

Their murder rate is 1.2 per 100k. The USA's is 5.3 per 100k. HOWEVER there are other data points your leftist talking heads never mention:

1) We have over 5 times the population.
2) Most murder occurs in metropolitan areas. The UK has 18, we have 384.
3) Of our murders, 52% of them are committed by a single demographic: Blacks. Scream racism all you want, facts don't care about your feelings. They are 17% of the population and are responsible for over half of our murder rate. Blacks comprise only 3% of the UK population.

If you're going to compare us to other developed nations you don't get to just ignore all the contributing factors. Developed nations that have lower murder rates than us are almost universally more racially and culturally homogeneous than we are. Once the cult of multiculturalism takes hold and their tribalist bullshit grows, the violence increases. This is why London's murder rate recently surpassed NYC, this is why Sweden is turning into an absolute hell hole. History has shown, over and over and OVER, that when you increasingly mix cultures and races the inevitable result is conflict. It's the whole reason sovereign nations exist in the first place - you stay there, I'll stay here, and all is well.
Every country has murders, but we're the only one that has constant mass shootings. And out murder rate compares with other shitholes around the world.

We don't have constant mass shootings...we had 12 in 2018.....there are 365 days in a year...you do the math.

And what makes you think Europe and Britain aren't going to have mass public shootings in the futuree? Their young males have now reached the breaking point, and their countries are being flooded with illegal guns......

You guys think crime is static, and doesn't change....we have always had lots and lots of guns but it wasn't till the 90s, with the breaking point of fatherless homes that our mass public shootings started to happen with kids.....that is now the situation in Europe and Britain....
12 a year is one a month, that's a lot. To me anyways. And constant. But not to hillbillies. I get that.

You really are one patronizing prick of a fuckface buttnugget, aren't ya?

But by all means, keep running that smarmy mouth of yours, it solidifies the resolve of those that disagree with you.

They try to illegally purchase a firearm, because there is little chance they will suffer any repercussions from law enforcement.

Good read, thanks.

Actually, we're the only country that has these kinds of constant mass shootings. Care to explain why? I'l wait. :popcorn:

Because we have millions of illegal third world people who have brought their violent culture with them.

Want to know what Europe does not have? Latin Americans. Latin America has 8% of the world's population yet suffers 31% of the world's murders.

Let's see....93 killed in 12 mass public shootings in 2018... not all of the shooters were white.

10,982 gun murders by criminals against other criminals, the majority of those shooters were blacks killing other blacks...

Ok, so tell me which countries do have constant mass shootings by individual crazies?

For the THIRD time, the original question was: Name me a country that doesn't have murderers.

You're obsessing over method and quantity, which is ignorant. A person killed by a gun is no more dead than a person killed by a bomb, or a knife, or a truck. And If I'm dead set on killing a large amount of people the lack of access to a gun isn't going to stop me any more than it stopped Timothy McVeigh.

If you're going to compare us to other countries, then make a FAIR comparison. The UK is frequently thrown around, so let's use them.

Their murder rate is 1.2 per 100k. The USA's is 5.3 per 100k. HOWEVER there are other data points your leftist talking heads never mention:

3) Of our murders, 52% of them are committed by a single demographic: Blacks. Scream racism all you want, facts don't care about your feelings. They are 17% of the population and are responsible for over half of our murder rate. Blacks comprise only 3% of the UK population.

If you're going to compare us to other developed nations you don't get to just ignore all the contributing factors. Developed nations that have lower murder rates than us are almost universally more racially and culturally homogeneous than we are. Once the cult of multiculturalism takes hold and their tribalist bullshit grows, the violence increases. This is why London's murder rate recently surpassed NYC, this is why Sweden is turning into an absolute hell hole. History has shown, over and over and OVER, that when you increasingly mix cultures and races the inevitable result is conflict. It's the whole reason sovereign nations exist in the first place - you stay there, I'll stay here, and all is well.
Every country has murders, but we're the only one that has constant mass shootings. And out murder rate compares with other shitholes around the world.

We don't have constant mass shootings...we had 12 in 2018.....there are 365 days in a year...you do the math.

And what makes you think Europe and Britain aren't going to have mass public shootings in the futuree? Their young males have now reached the breaking point, and their countries are being flooded with illegal guns......

You guys think crime is static, and doesn't change....we have always had lots and lots of guns but it wasn't till the 90s, with the breaking point of fatherless homes that our mass public shootings started to happen with kids.....that is now the situation in Europe and Britain....
12 a year is one a month, that's a lot. To me anyways. And constant. But not to hillbillies. I get that.

But by all means, keep running that smarmy mouth of yours, it solidifies the resolve of those that disagree with you.
You even fly the hillbilly flag. :blowpop:

Good read, thanks.

Do you ever say anything useful? Do you have any realistic solutions to gun violence, or not?

Good read, thanks.

Do you ever say anything useful? Do you have any realistic solutions to gun violence, or not?
Like I said, look at what countries that have less gun violence do. But not being an expert on the subject, I would take all kinds of weapons off the market, limit the amount of bullets to a low amount that any one person can buy in a year, put fingerprint scanners on guns to unlock them so only the owner can use them (kids wouldn't be able to shoot themselves at home...), guns can only be sold through a registered dealer, make bullets be traceable back to the purchaser... lots of things.

Good read, thanks.

In other words a step towards a total ban, amirite, comrade?

Tell me, what does "shall not be infringed" mean?

Like I said, look at what countries that have less gun violence do.
And you refuse to demonstrate the necessary relationship between the gun laws of those countries and their rates of gun-related time.
That is, you rest on a post-hoc fallacy.
But not being an expert on the subject, I would take all kinds of weapons off the market...
Why should we do what the admittedly ignorant would do?

Good read, thanks.

And again, their gun laws had nothing to do with it.....Britain had low gun crime and murder before they banned guns, and after they banned guns gun crime spiked, then returned to the same level...

In Science, your hypothesis that guns drive gun crime would have failed because the results are the opposite of what you postulated...

Good read, thanks.

We have the 2nd Amendment, so you cant ban a bunch of guns. You certainly cant ban handguns, which are the vast majority of our shootings.

Limiting ammo isnt going to work, unless you limit it to 1 bullet, which you cant do because of the 2nd Amendment.

Finger print scanners would be great, if the technology was better, but it isnt. You cant expect to protect your family with a buggy finger print scanning system that doesnt always work the second you pick up the gun.

Good read, thanks.

Countries with less gun violence....

1) They don't allow foreign immigrants

2) they have tiny, homogenous populations

3) their police have police powers you would never consent to, unless the targets of those police powers were conservatives

4) their criminals do not commit crimes with guns, and do not commit murder often or with great frequency.....so we would need to swap criminals...

Good read, thanks.

In other words a step towards a total ban, amirite, comrade?

Tell me, what does "shall not be infringed" mean?
Means that it's been infringed already quite a few times.

Good read, thanks.

We have the 2nd Amendment, so you cant ban a bunch of guns. You certainly cant ban handguns, which are the vast majority of our shootings.

Limiting ammo isnt going to work, unless you limit it to 1 bullet, which you cant do because of the 2nd Amendment.

Finger print scanners would be great, if the technology was better, but it isnt. You cant expect to protect your family with a buggy finger print scanning system that doesnt always work the second you pick up the gun.
The 2nd has already been infringed many times, the rest is doable, and more...

Good read, thanks.

Countries with less gun violence....

1) They don't allow foreign immigrants

2) they have tiny, homogenous populations

3) their police have police powers you would never consent to, unless the targets of those police powers were conservatives

4) their criminals do not commit crimes with guns, and do not commit murder often or with great frequency.....so we would need to swap criminals...
I'd like to agree with you, but then we'd both be completely deluded. Now go feed the hogs and get Granny some collard greens.

Good read, thanks.

Until we amend the constitution, any discussion about that proposal is a waste of time. We need a real solution, if one exists. I say it doesnt exist. I certainly havent heard a realistic solution from you.

Until we amend the constitution, any discussion about that proposal is a waste of time. We need a real solution, if one exists. I say it doesnt exist. I certainly havent heard a realistic solution from you.
We have too many hillbillies in the US. maybe in a generation or two when society grows up more, and the hillbillies die off.

Forum List

Back