14 Year Old Girl Denied Life Saving Prescription Two Days After Arizona Passes Abortion Law

Damn that Biden!
The propped up puppet? Naw, he’s an empty tool, a buffoon of a tool but can somewhat read the cue cards he’s given and rushed off the stage when he starts muttering unprompted senseless spewings. Lol sure- the “leader”

BTW- all puppets have a puppet master.

I didn't hear you complain when your fellow pro-abort DemoKKKrats needed to know everyone's vaccination status.

Well, then you weren't reading.

It's no one's right to know anything your medical status. Despite what your extremist zealotry may tell you, you don't.

You never saw me; not once, every say that anyone had a right to know anyone else's vaccination status.

But, as we've confirmed, you're a scumbag liar so lies from you are to be expected...

It is until we hear why she was prescribed that medicine and if its approved for her condition or if this is just another Left wing pro abortion Doctor trying to make a sick point.....

Wow.

The girl has arthritis. She was prescribed an arthritis medication. Should she have been prescribed, perhaps, cough medicine?

Why do you want young girls to suffer?

Wow.

The girl has arthritis. She was prescribed an arthritis medication. Should she have been prescribed, perhaps, cough medicine?

Why do you want young girls to suffer?
There is treatment for Rheumatoid arthritis... and its not the abortion pill....

This wasn't an issue at all until the fascist MAGAt-GOP passed that law.
I believe that’s been clarified that it was 90 days following the passage until the law went into effect- are you claiming that this happened before the 90 days? I haven’t compared the dates but can do so.

I believe that’s been clarified that it was 90 days following the passage until the law went into effect- are you claiming that this happened before the 90 days? I haven’t compared the dates but can do so.

It really doesn't matter when it happened. The girl was prescribed the medicine.

Zealots like Marvin and Ranbunctious, however, have gotten it into their head that this 14 year old girl was refilling a prescription for abortion pills...

It really doesn't matter when it happened. The girl was prescribed the medicine.

Zealots like Marvin and Ranbunctious, however, have gotten it into their head that this 14 year old girl was refilling a prescription for abortion pills...
Come on Canon don’t get me involved with your little personal disputes. I try to stick to the facts of importance but I have developed loyalties, I have to say I am human, but I try to stay out of the mud when I can so carry-on

All right, I can’t help myself from responding to the “factual part” of your statement (your facts as opposed to my facts, we all have our own perception of facts) that it really doesn’t matter when it happened- sure it does. How could they claim that the law caused the pharmacist to deny the medication if the law wasn’t in effect?

By the way,here’s a bonus for you if you’re into that kind of thing- it actually was two days after the legal effect date but I am going to verify - it was written in a newspaper that I happen to scrounge up. In today’s world, not only 2 sources are required it could still be a lie, you need like 10 and then it could still be a lie if they’re political in nature. It takes reading evidence from outside the United States at least that’s what I’m finding to gain the truth, minus a few US independent sources still in operation.

Last edited:
How could they claim that the law caused the pharmacist to deny the medication if the law wasn’t in effect?

The passage of the law is what kept the pharmacist from refilling the prescription. Whether that was before or after the 90 days doesn't matter. The pharmacist wasn't going to refill it...

The passage of the law is what kept the pharmacist from refilling the prescription. Whether that was before or after the 90 days doesn't matter. The pharmacist wasn't going to refill it...

Until it was cleared by the doctor, just like all drug refills. You pro-aborts are so easy to fool, the death cult can feed you any story they want and you'll run with it.

Look at this one. You're SO fucking dumb, you believe this girl had completely run out of her medication before going in to get a refill, which means she either took too many of them, or waited too long to get the refill. You didn't ask, because you're a dumb tool of the pro-abort left, and they love you for it. Next time you get your talking points from Nancy Pelosi, tell her to fuck off from me!

Until it was cleared by the doctor, just like all drug refills. You pro-aborts are so easy to fool, the death cult can feed you any story they want and you'll run with it.

As I said, and you're again proving to be too stupid to handle simple concepts, medications can be refilled without having to go back to your doctor or having the doctor consulted. They often print it right on the fucking label...

Look at this one. You're SO fucking dumb, you believe this girl had completely run out of her medication before going in to get a refill, which means she either took too many of them, or waited too long to get the refill.

Liar.

I never said the girl ran out completely, and you can't show where I did, idiot. Not sure where you got that idea.

Do you think it'll ever be possible for you to get through a single post without proving your a scumbag liar?

You didn't ask, because you're a dumb tool of the pro-abort left, and they love you for it. Next time you get your talking points from Nancy Pelosi, tell her to fuck off from me!

No, dummy, I didn't ask because it's really not pertinent to the discussion.

If you were smarter you'd realize that. But you're an idiot, and only an idiot would try to argue that it matters.

Why are you so dead set on seeing this girl suffer needlessly?

Not sure what you're trying to say there, but this was a medication which had previously been prescribed to the girl. This was a refill. There never should've been a question about it.

Actually, pharmacists are professionally obligated to question prescriptions that they feel might not be appropriate or might be misused.

In the event of death or harm to the prescribed patient, it has been established that the pharmacist is equally liable in the event an incorrect prescription has been written.

As I stated in my first post, this is a case of one pharmacist who works in a Walgreen’s pharmacy. Whether or not she was influenced by any legal changes I don’t claim to know, perhaps she was influenced. My point remains it was one act by one individual. The medication was refilled the next day when the error was corrected.

Let me give you a real life example that happened to me if I may, well even if you’re scowling I’m the generous type so…. I happen to have a prescription that I needed to fill and it’s from this exact box chain of pharmacies. Different state. I’ve had a few issues with this particular pharmacy- they are understaffed, long wait times, and make stupid mistakes etc. After finally having enough I switched pharmacies. Now, my complaints against the one pharmacy are valid, but should I extend that to say that all pharmacies within that corporation are totally worthless! No. Well I could, but that would only happen on certain days of the month when I get riled up easier lol

Forum List

Back