14 Year Old Girl Denied Life Saving Prescription Two Days After Arizona Passes Abortion Law

If you are right this will be corrected but we have no idea if this story is factual....

I know, I know... zealots often question otherwise mundane things if it goes against their zealot ways...

No one will allow her to suffer if this medicine is indeed helpful to her... but the new treatment for her condition is effective and has few side effects... you have to sit with a drip once every year for a few hours... and it has great results for the ones that are truly debilitated with pain....

It took then a while to find the right drug that worked for her. When the refill was declined her mother went into panic mode because of the uncertainty of finding another suitable medication.

But none of that addresses the larger question: The methotrexate works for this young girl. It allows her to function. Her doctor states: “This child’s care has taken a lot of work to get her to a place her pain is totally manageable, she can attend school in person."

Her mother has said "It’s her first year and she’s in high school and it feels like a dream. She’s not in a wheelchair, she has a social life and friends for the first time and a life all young people should have."

The methotrexate does all of that for this girl, and you want to take it away from her.

Why do you want to take it from her, and where do you get off believing you have the right to even suggest it?

A fourteen-year-old girl who became the first child in Arizona to be denied treatment for a debilitating rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis disease that she has suffered from for years. The girl was refused her refill prescription by Walgreen, and the company cited the drug methotrexate in the State’s anti-abortion bill, which helps provide comfort from her pain. The State of Arizona has banned methotrexate, when taken with misoprostol can be used to terminate a pregnancy.

Denying medicine to patients with debilitating diseases. Forcing women to carry dead babies around in their bodies until they are almost dead.

Welcome to the new Christofascist America.
Woooohoooo!

Christofascists are here to stay!

4B0361D9-560E-47C6-99C8-7EFE65D91571.jpeg

Oh yea, and the story is Fake News, she got her meds after the doctor verified what it was for.

Womp womp womp.

And 24 hours latter she had it, it happens. Should it? No, but it happens.

And she had it due to nothing the pharmacist tried to do. It took the mother going back to the doctor to get the wheels turning.

It shouldn't have happened at all, and it would surprise no one if it happens again (and it will)...

Certain things can be assumed.

First, if she showed up at the pharmacy to refill the prescription, it's probably because they were expecting it to be refilled.
Also, consider that when the pharmacist chose not to refill the prescription, it wasn't because he questioned the validity of the girl being prescribed that medication. After all, she'd already been taking it. He chose not to refill it because some religious zealot like yourself banned the medicine...

And you would have her do without that medication because, when combined with other medication, it can induce an abortion. You don't give a flying fuck that the girl needed the medicine to relieve her pain...

I actually contribute nothing to anything or anyone on the left, and spare few on the right (and all local causes and candidates)...

Ah, there it is. Careful, your religious zealotry is showing.

Hell is a religious construct. You and your extreme religious zealotry can fuck off.

And the next time you talk to your God, tell him I said to go fuck himself...

I won't have to tell Him, you just did. And all the babies you paid for to be murdered won't help your cause. Enjoy hell, pro-abort scum.

Woooohoooo!

Christofascists are here to stay!

View attachment 705270

Oh yea, and the story is Fake News, she got her meds after the doctor verified what it was for.

Womp womp womp.

But it's not fake news. The pharmacist declined to fill the prescription when it came time for a refill.

The fact that it was a refill is the compelling factor here. Had it been a new prescription I'd be in 100% agreement with you. But the girl had already been taking the drug. It had taken some time to find the right drug for this girl and, because of some retarded law, they were faced with the possibility of not getting it and starting the entire process of finding an appropriate medication over again.

It'll happen again. Of that I have no doubt...

No but one of the meds given for RA in the UK is methotrexate. It would be in the US as well. It is not an abortion pill.

It's also commonly prescribed here for that very purpose.

Zealots, though, are more concerned with seeing their extreme religious views accommodated than with the well-being of a young girl...

But it's not fake news. The pharmacist declined to fill the prescription when it came time for a refill.

The fact that it was a refill is the compelling factor here. Had it been a new prescription I'd be in 100% agreement with you. But the girl had already been taking the drug. It had taken some time to find the right drug for this girl and, because of some retarded law, they were faced with the possibility of not getting it and starting the entire process of finding an appropriate medication over again.

No, they called the doctor to confirm it, per standard procedure. The left knows pro-aborts like you are dumb as dogshit, and they're using you to spread lies.

Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and AOC approve of your actions! Good job!

No, they called the doctor to confirm it, per standard procedure.

It's standard for a new prescription, and even then it's not done all the time. For a refill? I've never had a pharmacist contact my doctor to confirm a prescription refill. Never...

The left knows pro-aborts like you are dumb as dogshit, and they're using you to spread lies.

Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and AOC approve of your actions! Good job!

And the extremist religious zealots like you are completely dismissed because you only care about your fucked up religious views being hoisted on those who may not want them. You don't give a shit about the girl affected here...

That's insane.

The zealots from the right will be along shortly to explain how it's okay, since it's rare to see a 14 year old girl with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis disease...
ivermectin ring any of your moral bells?

I haven't paid for shit, you dickless fuck.

I can't wait for the day when extremist religious zealots like you are eradicated...
come get us fkwad!!! Ivermectin? hahahahaahahahahaha double standard mo fo.

Take it up with Walgreens. The law did not prevent the girl from getting her medication.

Forum List

Back