14 Year Old Girl Denied Life Saving Prescription Two Days After Arizona Passes Abortion Law

Her doctor does not decide what's safe and what's not... science does that with tests... and trials.....

Of course.

And the likelihood of the kid having a prescription for it is pretty much nil if it hadn't been tested and deemed safe...

Of course.

And the likelihood of the kid having a prescription for it is pretty much nil if it hadn't been tested and deemed safe...
I would like to see that prescription... an abortion pill eases pain?... never heard that before...

I would like to see that prescription...

Seeing as you believe you have some right to delve into the private medical affairs of others, I guess it's not surprising you'd want to see it. But here's the thing: YOU DON'T GET TO. It's none of your fucking business what the child has been prescribed...

an abortion pill eases pain?... never heard that before...

It saddens me to think that you might truly be as ignorant as your post suggests.

The child's prescription was for methotrexate: Medicine Explanations For Dummies

It does not induce an abortion.

And, yes, I say this while fully understanding that your zealotry may preclude you from comprehending this...

Oh, but I don't.

I wish abortion wasn't even a thing, but it is.

I just don't want the government making the decision. That's the only difference between you and I on this issue.

If a woman has an abortion, that's on her. She can live with that guilt for the rest of life. Let her hate herself for going that route. Her decision has zero effect on me or you.

Now, of course, you being the little lying retard you are, you'll continue to say I want to kill babies and yadayadayada, even though you know it's not true, and you'll just prove yourself to be an even bigger lying retard than we thought. You'll ignore what I've said an spew more lies; we've come to expect that from you.

Pussy...

The lies you tell yourself to support your pro-abort politics don't interest me. You're a good DemoKKKrat, and Nancy Pelosi loves you.

Seeing as you believe you have some right to delve into the private medical affairs of others, I guess it's not surprising you'd want to see it. But here's the thing: YOU DON'T GET TO. It's none of your fucking business what the child has been prescribed...

It saddens me to think that you might truly be as ignorant as your post suggests.

The child's prescription was for methotrexate: Medicine Explanations For Dummies

It does not induce an abortion.

And, yes, I say this while fully understanding that your zealotry may preclude you from comprehending this...
To make this stories point yes we need to see if this drug was truly prescribed for her condition or if this is just another fake story from baby killers....

To make this stories point yes we need to see if this drug was truly prescribed for her condition or if this is just another fake story from baby killers....

A lot of pro-abort doctors are prescribing certain drugs to women for off-label uses as a way to try to get around the anti-child murder laws many states have passed. These doctors need to be looked at very closely, monitored, investigated, and prosecuted, if necessary.

A lot of pro-abort doctors are prescribing certain drugs to women for off-label uses as a way to try to get around the anti-child murder laws many states have passed. These doctors need to be looked at very closely, monitored, investigated, and prosecuted, if necessary.
I figured that to be the case....

A fourteen-year-old girl who became the first child in Arizona to be denied treatment for a debilitating rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis disease that she has suffered from for years. The girl was refused her refill prescription by Walgreen, and the company cited the drug methotrexate in the State’s anti-abortion bill, which helps provide comfort from her pain. The State of Arizona has banned methotrexate, when taken with misoprostol can be used to terminate a pregnancy.

Denying medicine to patients with debilitating diseases. Forcing women to carry dead babies around in their bodies until they are almost dead.

Welcome to the new Christofascist America.
The drama!!!

Who the fuck do you think you are? You don't get to see a fucking thing and you'll like it.

You should probably get through your head the fact that you don't get to be privy to anyone else's medical status.

The girl has arthritis, she gets prescribed an arthritis medication, and you stupidly think it could be for abortions.

Fascinating...

Who the fuck do you think you are? You don't get to see a fucking thing and you'll like it.

You should probably get through your head the fact that you don't get to be privy to anyone else's medical status.

The girl has arthritis, she gets prescribed an arthritis medication, and you stupidly think it could be for abortions.

Fascinating...
Then this story gets put in the fake news box....

A fourteen-year-old girl who became the first child in Arizona to be denied treatment for a debilitating rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis disease that she has suffered from for years. The girl was refused her refill prescription by Walgreen, and the company cited the drug methotrexate in the State’s anti-abortion bill, which helps provide comfort from her pain. The State of Arizona has banned methotrexate, when taken with misoprostol can be used to terminate a pregnancy.

Denying medicine to patients with debilitating diseases. Forcing women to carry dead babies around in their bodies until they are almost dead.

Welcome to the new Christofascist America.
The law did not go into effect until 90 days after its passage.

And you're a pro-abort baby killer. Good enough?

You're such a little pussy.

You're also an exposed liar who doesn't have the balls to own up to it.

You're also a piece of shit who would rather a girl not be able to get the medicine she needs.

You're the worst kind of scumbag...

Fascinating...

^^^The pro-abort is too dumb to understand off-label drug uses. That's what the left relies on, dumb pro-aborts to spread their lies.

I'm sure this is what they tell you at your extremist-zealot meetings.

Do you have anything to back up this claim because, if not, it's nothing more than pointless whining from an exposed lying pussy...

^^^The pro-abort is too dumb to understand off-label drug uses. That's what the left relies on, dumb pro-aborts to spread their lies.

And you're too fucking stupid to understand that you don't get to be privy to anyone else's medical status.

Period.

Or do you and your retard zealot friends believe otherwise?

Forum List

Back