14 Year Old Girl Denied Life Saving Prescription Two Days After Arizona Passes Abortion Law

You're truly a dumbass.

She'd been taking this medication already. She was trying to get the prescription refilled.

I've had pharmacists verify prescriptions before, but never on a refill. Never; not once. It doesn't happen "thousands of times a day", so you should probably shut your fat fucking face until you get a clue what you're talking about.

It's disgusting that you would be all too happy to take this girl's medicine from her. Hopefully, one day soon, someone will do the same for you...

You're claiming you've had unlimited refills on every prescription you've ever had? LOL! That's bullshit. You're a fucking liar. You pro-aborts lie about everything so you can kill children. Fuck off, death cultist.

More mindless liberal hate for Christians

Science informs us that even lib women give birth to human babies even if they turn out to be rats when they grow up

And they were human from the moment of conception

Which means the issue is the basic right to life of unborn children

lxriALhb_400x400.jpg

You're claiming you've had unlimited refills on every prescription you've ever had? LOL! That's bullshit. You're a fucking liar. You pro-aborts lie about everything so you can kill children. Fuck off, death cultist.

Fuck you, zealot.

Where the fuck did I claim to have had unlimited refills? Let me help you out there, shitstain: I DIDN'T. Show me where I made such a claim. You can't, and you can't because you're a fucking lying scumbag zealot.

You can't make a single argument without lying.

What a piece of shit you are...

Fuck you, zealot.

Where the fuck did I claim to have had unlimited refills? Let me help you out there, shitstain: I DIDN'T. Show me where I made such a claim. You can't, and you can't because you're a fucking lying scumbag zealot.

You can't make a single argument without lying.

What a piece of shit you are...

You're too dumb to understand how the refill process works, and your fellow pro-aborts rely on your stupidity to spread their lies. Enjoy voting for Joe Biden, DemoKKKrat.

LOL

You're too dumb to understand how the refill process works, and your fellow pro-aborts rely on your stupidity to spread their lies. Enjoy voting for Joe Biden, DemoKKKrat.

LOL
You're too big a pussy to even admit that you lied about what I said.

I never claimed to have unlimited refills, despite your LIE to the contrary.

Even after being exposed as the scumbag liar you are, you simply don't have the sack to admit it. Then again, it takes a man to admit when he's wrong; someone with character and integrity, and you have none of that. You're a sackless little bitch.

You're nothing but a lying zealot pussy...

You're too big a pussy to even admit that you lied about what I said.

I never claimed to have unlimited refills, despite your LIE to the contrary.

Even after being exposed as the scumbag liar you are, you simply don't have the sack to admit it. Then again, it takes a man to admit when he's wrong; someone with character and integrity, and you have none of that. You're a sackless little bitch.

You're nothing but a lying zealot pussy...

Irrelevant. Prescriptions require refills, which require authorization by the prescriber. This happens millions of times a day, but the left knows pro-aborts like you are too stupid to understand, so they use your ignorance to spread lies. You're a willing tool of the leftist death cult.

Irrelevant. Prescriptions require refills, which require authorization by the prescriber. This happens millions of times a day, but the left knows pro-aborts like you are too stupid to understand, so they use your ignorance to spread lies. You're a willing tool of the leftist death cult.

Oh, so now your lies are "irrelevant"?

LOL! What a fuckin' dipshit you are.

Not only are you a lying scumbag zealot pussy, but you're stupid.

I'm taking medication currently for which I can get two refills. I don't have to go back to my doctor and get another prescription. I can walk into CVS or Walgreen's with the empty bottle and get a refill.

The "authorization" for the refill was made when it was initially prescribed, you dumbfuck lying pussy...

Oh, so now your lies are "irrelevant"?

LOL! What a fuckin' dipshit you are.

Not only are you a lying scumbag zealot pussy, but you're stupid.

I'm taking medication currently for which I can get two refills. I don't have to go back to my doctor and get another prescription. I can walk into CVS or Walgreen's with the empty bottle and get a refill.

The "authorization" for the refill was made when it was initially prescribed, you dumbfuck lying pussy...

And when your refills run out, they will call your doctor to authorize more. That's what happened in this instance, but because the left knows you pro-aborts are dumb as dogshit, they were counting on you to overreact and cry like a bitch, and of course you did!

LOL, you're a willing tool of Joe Biden's and Nancy Pelosi's death cult. Enjoy!

And when your refills run out, they will call your doctor to authorize more.

No shit, genius.

If she was at the pharmacist to get a refill, it's safe to assume that the refill had already been authorized by the doctor. That's how it works, shiteater...

That's what happened in this instance,

You don't know that. In fact, your scenario is much less likely to have been the case...

but because the left knows you pro-aborts are dumb as dogshit, they were counting on you to overreact and cry like a bitch, and of course you did!

Zealot fucks like you would happily deprive a suffering child medicine that she needs. You're a disgusting piece of shit excuse for a human being...

LOL, you're a willing tool of Joe Biden's and Nancy Pelosi's death cult. Enjoy!

I voted for Trump twice, numbnuts.

You've been told that several times.

But you're a fucking retard, so you just keep belching up your bullshit...

No shit, genius.

If she was at the pharmacist to get a refill, it's safe to assume that the refill had already been authorized by the doctor. That's how it works, shiteater...

You don't know that. In fact, your scenario is much less likely to have been the case...

Zealot fucks like you would happily deprive a suffering child medicine that she needs. You're a disgusting piece of shit excuse for a human being...

I voted for Trump twice, numbnuts.

You've been told that several times.

But you're a fucking retard, so you just keep belching up your bullshit...

You and Nancy Pelosi are 100% on the same page with this. You must be proud.

Is it a proven treatment for her condition?... because if it's not they can't give it to her untested....

Methotrexate is one of the most commonly prescribed arthritis medicines.

A fourteen-year-old girl who became the first child in Arizona to be denied treatment for a debilitating rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis disease that she has suffered from for years. The girl was refused her refill prescription by Walgreen, and the company cited the drug methotrexate in the State’s anti-abortion bill, which helps provide comfort from her pain. The State of Arizona has banned methotrexate, when taken with misoprostol can be used to terminate a pregnancy.

Denying medicine to patients with debilitating diseases. Forcing women to carry dead babies around in their bodies until they are almost dead.

Welcome to the new Christofascist America.
What bullshit!

You and Gavin Newsom are in total alignment on this issue. You must be proud, pro-abort.

Anyone here with at least half a brain in their head knows I'm far more conservative than liberal, so these comments from you only serve to make you look even more ignorant and retarded than you are.

We're laughing at you, liar. You're a little pussy liar who's afraid to admit he got caught in a lie.

You're such a retard...

Anyone here with at least half a brain in their head knows I'm far more conservative than liberal, so these comments from you only serve to make you look even more ignorant and retarded than you are.

We're laughing at you, liar. You're a little pussy liar who's afraid to admit he got caught in a lie.

You're such a retard...

No, you're a pro-abort tool of the death cult left. They use dumb people like you, and you support their mission to kill babies. The DemoKKKrats appreciate your support.

No, you're a pro-abort tool of the death cult left. They use dumb people like you, and you support their mission to kill babies.

Oh, but I don't.

I wish abortion wasn't even a thing, but it is.

I just don't want the government making the decision. That's the only difference between you and I on this issue.

If a woman has an abortion, that's on her. She can live with that guilt for the rest of life. Let her hate herself for going that route. Her decision has zero effect on me or you.

Now, of course, you being the little lying retard you are, you'll continue to say I want to kill babies and yadayadayada, even though you know it's not true, and you'll just prove yourself to be an even bigger lying retard than we thought. You'll ignore what I've said an spew more lies; we've come to expect that from you.

Pussy...

Forum List

Back