Models Fail so badly NOAA now looking at reality......

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
certaintychannel_ipcc_reality.png

You cant make this stuff up. Now NOAA is admitting their climate modeling programs run 5+ degrees C hotter than reality. And they DON'T KNOW WHY...

The Warming Meme is collapsing and cooling in all records is now evident by empirical observations. They can no longer hide their AGW failure. There is panic in the AGW political gamer's and they are now desperate to explain it away.

Climate Modellers Waiting for Observations to Catch Up with Their Predictions

False.
Models have always been expected to not be accurate.
That is because they assume everything else is static other than the CO2 emissions increase.
And there are several obvious variables.
For example, the higher the CO2 concentrations, the more CO2 will be absorbed by expanded plant growth.
Another is that this also includes possible increase in carbonate shell production, like plankton.
Finally, it also depends on things like volcanoes and landslides, because fresh rock is known to absorb lots of CO2.
Another is that with warming air, you get more water vapor, and that can end up producing more clouds, which can then block more sunlight and cause cooling.
All of these variables had been considered ahead of time, and everyone expected the models to need works.
Models are never the basis for predictions or concerns.
All we need to do is extrapolate existing data graphs to get really worried.

"Many scientists are skeptical, pointing out that past climate changes recorded in ice cores and elsewhere don’t support the high climate sensitivity —nor does the pace of modern warming. The results so far are “not sufficient to convince me,” says Kate Marvel, a climate scientist at NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies in New York City. In the effort to account for atmospheric components that are too small to directly simulate, like clouds, the new models could easily have strayed from reality, she says. “That’s always going to be a bumpy road.”"

Even NASA is saying the models are crap...

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019/04/new-climate-models-predict-warming-surge

Models have always been expected to not be accurate.
That is because they assume everything else is static other than the CO2 emissions increase.
The Science magazine article clearly identifies those discrepancies. Natural variation explains away your extrapolation worries as natural cycles.

Last edited:
The hordes of climate skeptics continues to grow. It's a beautiful thing.:rock::rock::popcorn:
I am amazed that NASA is now coming out and saying the models used to promote the hype are total BS.. And they are citing why they are BS... Refreshing to see the BS outed and sanity returned to real science.

Almost two decades ago I realized this whole global warming thing was the biggest crock of shit I had ever seen. If you had just a smidge of an ability to connect dots you could figure it out.

Really think many just dont have the balls to step away from this social dogma.....much easier to conform to the established matrix.

East Anglia clinched it for me....I mean, c'mon now. Anybody with half a brain knows the investigation was a sham.....or are very naive about what constitutes a legitimate investigation.

Last edited:
The hordes of climate skeptics continues to grow. It's a beautiful thing.:rock::rock::popcorn:
I am amazed that NASA is now coming out and saying the models used to promote the hype are total BS.. And they are citing why they are BS... Refreshing to see the BS outed and sanity returned to real science.

Almost two decades ago I realized this whole global warming thing was the biggest crock of shit I had ever seen. If you had just a smidge of an ability to connect dots you could figure it out.

Really think many just dont have the balls to step away from this social dogma.....much easier to conform to the established matrix.

East Anglia clinched it for me....I mean, c'mon now. Anybody with half a brain knows the investigation was a sham.....or are very naive about what constitutes a legitimate investigation.
Have you noticed the lack of any of the usual left wing idiots? Did they shut down the AGW troll farm? I haven't seek Crick, Old Crock, or many of the others lately. I guess they were not being successful in propagating the AGW lie and got the boot... They must be looking for real jobs now... Sigh...

Have you noticed the lack of any of the usual left wing idiots? Did they shut down the AGW troll farm? I haven't seek Crick, Old Crock, or many of the others lately. I guess they were not being successful in propagating the AGW lie and got the boot... They must be looking for real jobs now... Sigh...

Not really, I think they went to the hospital, some using ambulances after their usual beatings they get here, those blood pressure readings must have gotten too high.

They will be back soon, souped up with medications.

It's because this whole thread is so monumentally stupid we aren't really bothering.

It's because this whole thread is so monumentally stupid we aren't really bothering.

I see you made it home, but still do not know how to debate on anything.

:boohoo:

Of course it is...wink wink... How many people do you think you are fooling in your pathetic apologies for the failure of climate science?

Almost two decades ago I realized this whole global warming thing was the biggest crock of shit I had ever seen.
And actual evidence can make no impression whatsoever on your bone head. Oh well, nothing new.

globalT_1880-1920base.png

Global Temperature

Almost two decades ago I realized this whole global warming thing was the biggest crock of shit I had ever seen.
And actual evidence can make no impression whatsoever on your bone head. Oh well, nothing new.

Global Temperature

Well maybe I am a bonehead, but that means the boneheads are winning s0n. Everybody knows about that graph....but nobody is caring. Show us where people are caring? Where is all the climate change action?

This bonehead can answer that for you.....it doesnt exist!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Boneheads ftmfw!!!:fingerscrossed:

Global Temperature

Oh look he is using the very worst temperature data set from PISS (NASA)

Notice that this temperature chart above erases the well known 1940's to 1970's cooling trend that was around the .5C number, now it is around ,1C. Heck their 1999 chart at post 113 in the New Ice Age thread, shows a lot bigger cooling trend, that was near the .5C trend, as it was known for 25 years previously back to 1974.

As usual you are years behind the curve......

Global Temperature

Which heavily manipulated and adjusted record does that graph represent?

certaintychannel_ipcc_reality.png

You cant make this stuff up. Now NOAA is admitting their climate modeling programs run 5+ degrees C hotter than reality. And they DON'T KNOW WHY...

The Warming Meme is collapsing and cooling in all records is now evident by empirical observations. They can no longer hide their AGW failure. There is panic in the AGW political gamer's and they are now desperate to explain it away.

Climate Modellers Waiting for Observations to Catch Up with Their Predictions

Ya cant fool Mother Nature and only a fool ever tries.

Global Temperature

Oh look he is using the very worst temperature data set from PISS (NASA)

Notice that this temperature chart above erases the well known 1940's to 1970's cooling trend that was around the .5C number, now it is around ,1C. Heck their 1999 chart at post 113 in the New Ice Age thread, shows a lot bigger cooling trend, that was near the .5C trend, as it was known for 25 years previously back to 1974.

As usual you are years behind the curve......

There are so many incarnations of that graph now, that they can't keep track of which ones are posted...they each have their favorite and if you look from graph to graph, you see the magnitude of the "adjustments" that have taken place.

and yet there you are.

Forum List

Back