12 teens beat man in ‘animalistic’ attack outside gas station, Ohio officials say

Kansas City Star, July 27, 2023

Mitchell Willetts
Thu, July 27, 2023 at 12:50 PM EDT·2 min read

A man sitting outside an Ohio gas station was beaten by a group of 12 teenagers in a brutal and unprovoked attack, Cleveland officials say.
Surveillance video captured the group arriving at the gas station — on the city’s northeast side — in stolen Kias and Hyundais at about 12:30 a.m. on Tuesday, July 25, city officials said at a news briefing.
Several teens walk up to a man sitting against a wall and unleash a flurry of kicks and punches, video shared by officials shows. The man tries to get away, but more of the group step in, surrounding him, and he’s unable to escape.

----------

As is usual in a news story like this there is no mention of the assailants' race, but a photograph shown with the news story clearly shows that one of the criminals is black.

If twelve white teenagers beat up a Negro this would be national news.

old news JUL 27. I think i posted it on JUL 28 2023? Btw: it was mostly Black beating on Black. There was a 2nd video where Black chased someone gun drawn and came back shortly after before they all jumped in cars and took off.

red-commeee yahoo sucks and NEVER prints any truth.

Last edited:
How is IQ data manipulated? Where is there credible data that whites and Negroes are of comparable average intelligence?

Jews and Orientals have low crime rates even when they are poor. Even Jesse Jackson knows that his upper middle class black neighborhood is dangerous.
Let’s look at crime.

Pretty much every major immigrant population that came through had their cartels and gangs and that included Jews. The Jewish mafia was quite notorious, and came into existence here with the large influx of East European Jews, who were certainly not wealthy at the time. It still exists in conjunction with the Russian mafia.

The Jewish Mob. While Jews in general have a low crime rate, they are disproportionately represented in white collar crime.

Asians have their gangs and criminal enterprises. Asian mafia, Japanese Yakutia, Chinese Triads, BTK (Vietnamese gang in the 1980’s).

Let’s look at crime.

Pretty much every major immigrant population that came through had their cartels and gangs and that included Jews. The Jewish mafia was quite notorious, and came into existence here with the large influx of East European Jews, who were certainly not wealthy at the time. It still exists in conjunction with the Russian mafia.

The Jewish Mob. While Jews in general have a low crime rate, they are disproportionately represented in white collar crime.

Asians have their gangs and criminal enterprises. Asian mafia, Japanese Yakutia, Chinese Triads, BTK (Vietnamese gang in the 1980’s).
Anyone who thinks Negroes and Orientals are equal in average proclivities should live with poor Negroes and poor Orientals, like I have. I lived in downtown San Jose, when the area became inhabited by poor Vietnamese war refugees. I would often get off work at 10:00 pm, and walk three miles to get home. I was perfectly safe. I would not be if I tried that in a black neighborhood.

Anyone who thinks Negroes and Orientals are equal in average proclivities should live with poor Negroes and poor Orientals, like I have. I lived in downtown San Jose, when the area became inhabited by poor Vietnamese war refugees. I would often get off work at 10:00 pm, and walk three miles to get home. I was perfectly safe. I would not be if I tried that in a black neighborhood.
Which is your opinion, of course. There are bad neighborhoods in all areas. None of this addresses non-racial causes of crime however. Did you skip right over that?

You keep regurgitating the same pap that has been debunked so many times. Test scores are not indicative of IQ, far too many factors influence them.

Your reliance on IQ tests to make sweeping assumptions about racial intelligence is pseudo science. IQ is fluid and changeable, influenced by education, environment and economic circumstances more than it is by heredity.

Example: Morons in Africa | History News Network

More recently, a French study summarized by David Kirp in 2006 looked at poor French kids who were adopted between age 4 and 6. Their IQs had been tested in the orphanage and found to be in, shall we say, Herrnstein's "African range": they averaged 77, "nearly retarded." To the researchers, this reflects the abuse and neglect they had suffered as infants, then being "shunted from one foster home or institution to the next" as toddlers. I don't know what Murray would say. Nine years later, after being adopted by farmers and laborers, they averaged 88.5 -- real improvement. If adopted by middle-class families, they averaged 92. And if adopted by upper-class, the children averaged 98, a 21-point gain. Kirp concludes, "that is a huge difference... and it can only be explained by pointing to variations in family circumstances."

As far as criminal behavior, there are many factors influencing it that you CHOOSE to ignore in order to push a racist canard. You also use US statistics to make sweeping world wide claims.

What influences crime? Here is what the FBI states:

It is incumbent upon all data users to become as well educated as possible about how to understand and quantify the nature and extent of crime in the United States and in any of the more than 18,000 jurisdictions represented by law enforcement contributors to the Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program. Valid assessments are possible only with careful study and analysis of the various unique conditions affecting each local law enforcement jurisdiction.

Historically, the causes and origins of crime have been the subjects of investigation by many disciplines. Some factors that are known to affect the volume and type of crime occurring from place to place are:

• Population density and degree of urbanization.
  • Variations in composition of the population, particularly youth concentration.
  • Stability of the population with respect to residents’ mobility, commuting patterns, and transient factors.
  • Modes of transportation and highway system.
  • Economic conditions, including median income, poverty level, and job availability.
  • Cultural factors and educational, recreational, and religious characteristics.
  • Family conditions with respect to divorce and family cohesiveness.
  • Climate.
  • Effective strength of law enforcement agencies.
  • Administrative and investigative emphases of law enforcement.
  • Policies of other components of the criminal justice system (i.e., prosecutorial, judicial, correctional, and probational).
  • Citizens’ attitudes toward crime.
  • Crime reporting practices of the citizenry.

Here is a simple test. What do crime rates look like when you account for some of these differences?

Do upper class Blacks commit more crime than upper class Whites? How about middle class? Can you answer this?

Then there is the urban issue. Accounting for economic differences, do rural Blacks commit more crimes than rural Whites. Blacks are much more likely to live in urban areas than Whites, and how Do account for that?

The fact that you do not or cannot account for these variables renders your conclusions questionable.
The data I post has been denounced. It has never been debunked. The assertions of Charles Murray and Professor J. Philippe Rushton are obviously true to anyone who has had extensive experience with the three major racial groups. like I have. They are even true to Jesse Jackson, as I have already pointed out.

There is no evidence what so ever that the three major racial groups are intrinsically equal in average intelligence and rates of crime and illegitimacy. This has always been obvious. It is only with the civil rights movement that it has become fashionable to lie about this, and dangerous to tell the truth.

Anti racists suppress the truth, because they know that what they pretend to believe cannot withstand critical scrutiny.

The data I post has been denounced. It has never been debunked. The assertions of Charles Murray and Professor J. Philippe Rushton are obviously true to anyone who has had extensive experience with the three major racial groups. like I have. They are even true to Jesse Jackson, as I have already pointed out.

It’s been debunked from a variety of sources for its faulty methodology and false conclusions. This is one source that bebunks it:

There is no evidence what so ever that the three major racial groups are intrinsically equal in average intelligence and rates of crime and illegitimacy. This has always been obvious. It is only with the civil rights movement that it has become fashionable to lie about this, and dangerous to tell the truth.
There is no evidence they are not. The only way you are able to get such “evidence” is by refusing to account for variables. Lying about, as you are doing is dangerous and history has shown us that.

Anti racists suppress the truth, because they know that what they pretend to believe cannot withstand critical scrutiny.
Dude, your claims fell apart under critical scrutiny which you conven ignore.

Which is your opinion, of course. There are bad neighborhoods in all areas. None of this addresses non-racial causes of crime however. Did you skip right over that?
Poverty and Crime

The late political scientist James Q. Wilson debunked the theory that crime results from poverty, or that redistributive government programs can reduce crime rates by alleviating poverty, by pointing out that “crime rose the fastest in this country at a time when the number of persons living in poverty or squalor was declining.” He added: “I have yet to see a ‘root cause’ or to encounter a government program that has successfully attacked it.”

In modern America, the correlation between high crime rates and poverty has a great deal to do with the proliferation of single-parent, father-absent households. According to the U.S Census, in 2008 the poverty rate for single parents with children was 35.6%; the rate for married couples with children was 6.4%. For white families in particular, the corresponding two-parent and single-parent poverty rates were 21.7% and 3.1%, respectively. For Hispanics, the figures were 37.5% and 12.8%, and for blacks, 35.3% and 6.9%. According to Robert Rector, a senior research fellow with the Heritage Foundation, “the absence of marriage increases the frequency of child poverty 700 percent” and thus constitutes the single most reliable predictor of a self-perpetuating underclass.

Children in single-parent households are burdened not only with profound economic disadvantages, but are also far likelier to eventually get into trouble with the law. As a Heritage Foundation analysis notes, youngsters raised by single parents, as compared to those who grow up in intact married homes, are much more likely to be physically abused; to be treated for emotional and behavioral disorders; to smoke, drink, and use drugs; to behave aggressively and violently; to engage in criminal activity; and to be arrested for a juvenile crime. According to the National Fatherhood Initiative, 60% of rapists, 72% of adolescent murderers, and 70% of long-term prison inmates are men who grew up in fatherless homes.

Children in single-parent households are burdened not only with profound economic disadvantages, but are also far likelier to eventually get into trouble with the law. As a Heritage Foundation analysis notes, youngsters raised by single parents, as compared to those who grow up in intact married homes, are much more likely to be physically abused; to be treated for emotional and behavioral disorders; to smoke, drink, and use drugs; to behave aggressively and violently; to engage in criminal activity; and to be arrested for a juvenile crime. According to the National Fatherhood Initiative, 60% of rapists, 72% of adolescent murderers, and 70% of long-term prison inmates are men who grew up in fatherless homes.

Discover the Networks

----------

During the 1960's liberals had the opportunity to prove their theories about reducing crime by "getting to the root causes of crime" with the civil rights legislation and the war on Poverty. The crime rate doubled during that decade.

Social reform and social welfare spending have never reduced the crime rate. The only thing that works is punishment, lots and lots of punishment.

It’s been debunked from a variety of sources for its faulty methodology and false conclusions. This is one source that bebunks it:

There is no evidence they are not. The only way you are able to get such “evidence” is by refusing to account for variables. Lying about, as you are doing is dangerous and history has shown us that.

Where is there evidence of intrinsic racial equality between whites and Negros? I keep asking that question. You keep evading it.

There is nothing to skip over. I have been around the block a few times. I have never known a dangerous Oriental neighborhood, or a safe Negro neighborhood.

Refute my assertions yourself. Prove that the Negro race and the white race are intrinsically equal.

Poverty and Crime

The late political scientist James Q. Wilson debunked the theory that crime results from poverty, or that redistributive government programs can reduce crime rates by alleviating poverty, by pointing out that “crime rose the fastest in this country at a time when the number of persons living in poverty or squalor was declining.” He added: “I have yet to see a ‘root cause’ or to encounter a government program that has successfully attacked it.”

In modern America, the correlation between high crime rates and poverty has a great deal to do with the proliferation of single-parent, father-absent households. According to the U.S Census, in 2008 the poverty rate for single parents with children was 35.6%; the rate for married couples with children was 6.4%. For white families in particular, the corresponding two-parent and single-parent poverty rates were 21.7% and 3.1%, respectively. For Hispanics, the figures were 37.5% and 12.8%, and for blacks, 35.3% and 6.9%. According to Robert Rector, a senior research fellow with the Heritage Foundation, “the absence of marriage increases the frequency of child poverty 700 percent” and thus constitutes the single most reliable predictor of a self-perpetuating underclass.

Discover the Networks

----------

During the 1960's liberals had the opportunity to prove their theories about reducing crime by "getting to the root causes of crime" with the civil rights legislation and the war on Poverty. The crime rate doubled during that decade.

Social reform and social welfare spending have never reduced the crime rate. The only thing that works is punishment, lots and lots of punishment.
As I pointed out, several times, the causes of crime are complex and not singular and poverty is one of multiple factors, as are single parent families. As are economic and employment conditions overall. When the economy is bad, unemployment is high, crime rates go up.

Do the kids of upper or middle class single parent families commit more crimes than those who are poor?

Did you read the FBI list?

In addition, there is an inherent dishonesty in the way people use racialized crime statistics as racial weapon. Those using it do so in the context of a crime wave with massive numbers of violent Blacks committing large amounts of violent crime.

Is that the reality or should we question it?

But it’s not often that anyone inquires about the numbers or reads them in a way that does not exaggerate reality and automatically affirm their raci(al/st) beliefs. In 2019, law enforcement arrested a total of 6,816,975 people (out of the 329.5 million people who then lived in the U.S.) for serious crimes such as murder, nonnegligent manslaughter, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, motor vehicle theft, arson, forgery, fraud, embezzlement, vandalism, drug abuse, driving under the influence and disorderly conduct, according to the FBI’s racialized data. That’s 2% of the U.S. population arrested for committing a crime, including violent crimes—and the percentage found guilty is presumably even less. The total number of murder and nonnegligent manslaughter arrests was 7,964.

Here’s the racialized breakdown of murder and nonnegligent manslaughter arrests, courtesy of the FBI: 3,650 white (45.8% of the distribution), 4,078 black or African American (51.2%), 125 American Indian or Alaska Native (1.6%), 83 Asian (1%) and 28 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander (0.4%). In 2019, 54.7% of the homicide victims got racialized as black. Statista reports that the total number of homicide victims in 2020 was 17,754. Here’s the racialized and ethnicized breakdown: 7,029 white (39% of the distribution), 9,913 black (55%), 497 other race (3%), 315 unknown race (2%); 2,847 Hispanic or Latino (16%), 11,347 not Hispanic or Latino (64%) and 1,985 unknown ethnicity (11%).

By these measurements, people who get racialized as black represent a disproportionate percentage of people committing murder and getting murdered. Of course, we should do all we can to lessen the frequency of crimes committed and the victimization of such crimes. All our lives are valuable and have meaning. But a whopping 0.01004433% of people who got racialized as black in the U.S. in 2019 were arrested for murder and nonnegligent manslaughter. That same year, 0.02441626% of people who got racialized as black were murder victims. If we examine all violent crime arrests and victimizations, something like 2% of people who get racialized as black committed violent crimes in 2019. By comparison, 0.25% of people who get racialized as white committed violent crimes.

So what you are doing is you are making these conclusions that as race Blacks are inherently more violate, commit more crime, and have an inferior culture based on less than 2% of the African American population in this country and that is looking at arrests, not convictions.

98+% of African Americans do not commit violent crimes.

Without acknowledging this to begin, we can’t have an honest discussion crime.

Mitchell Willetts

A man sitting outside an Ohio gas station was beaten by a group of 12 teenagers in a brutal and unprovoked attack, Cleveland officials say.
Surveillance video captured the group arriving at the gas station — on the city’s northeast side — in stolen Kias and Hyundais at about 12:30 a.m. on Tuesday, July 25, city officials said at a news briefing.
Several teens walk up to a man sitting against a wall and unleash a flurry of kicks and punches, video shared by officials shows. The man tries to get away, but more of the group step in, surrounding him, and he’s unable to escape.

----------

As is usual in a news story like this there is no mention of the assailants' race, but a photograph shown with the news story clearly shows that one of the criminals is black.

And it would be called a HATE CRIME

Mitchell Willetts

----------

There's video, looks like a mixed group.

Forum List

Back