Hunter Plea Deal Implodes ... B...B...BUT ... TRUMP HIT WITH MORE CHARGES!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Thank God For Trump!

If nor for him, what would the Biden Crime Family & Garland & his Gestapo do for distractions from the Biden's exposed and growing undeniable corruption, crime, & compromise?!

You dopes seem to think we give a fuck about Hunter Biden.
4i6Ckte.gif

But the Republican frontrunner is going to spend more time in courtrooms next year than he will on the campaign trail. :auiqs.jpg:

No one is under the delusion that you would vote for anyone other than who the DNC tells you to vote for.
I vote Democratic Party. Why wouldn't I? I don't need anyone to tell me that putting the car in 'D' means going forward and putting it in 'R' means going backward.

Why would I want to go backward as a society? I'm not a racist or a bigot and I like women, and don't want to oppress them.

I vote Democratic Party. Why wouldn't I? I don't need anyone to tell me that putting the car in 'D' means going forward and putting it in 'R' means going backward.

Why would I want to go backward as a society? I'm not a racist or a bigot and I like women, and don't want to oppress them.

Why do any thinking when the party can do it all for you. I get it.

Idiot, Trump will spend little or no time in any courtroom. That is what the attorneys are for. You are in for a rude disappointment.
In a criminal case the defendant is required to attend. What will likely happen though is the this case won't go to trail before the election. Too much of the case rests on classified documents and presenting those in court is very time consuming.

But New York almost certainly, and Georgia probably will go to trail before the election. Jan 6th I'm less confident in because it seems to me that'll be a complex case.

In any event Trump will have to show up when the trails occur.

In any event Trump will have to show up when the trails occur.

Trials. Yes of course, but these are a far ways away yet and may be modified considering the extenuating circumstances, that the defendant is currently right in the middle of running for office! Just imagine, first Trump has his reelection stolen from him by a multitude of illegal actions all quickly swept under the rug, then loses his second bid at reelection too tied up with court trials interfering with his campaign until later when the charges are dropped or he is found not guilty!

Oh well, too bad it just had to occur concurrently while you were running for the highest office in the land! No election interference going on here! :dunno:

Trials. Yes of course, but these are a far ways away yet and may be modified considering the extenuating circumstances, that the defendant is currently right in the middle of running for office! Just imagine, first Trump has his reelection stolen from him by a multitude of illegal actions all quickly swept under the rug, then loses his second bid at reelection too tied up with court trials interfering with his campaign until later when the charges are dropped or he is found not guilty!

Oh well, too bad it just had to occur concurrently while you were running for the highest office in the land! No election interference going on here! :dunno:
Alvin Bragg's case is set for March I'm pretty sure. And I think it very unlikely that the Trump lawyers will be able to delay those proceedings, it's not all that complex of a case. Neither is Georgia.

As for him running. People go to trail all the time when they can I'll afford the time it takes to appear in court. Cannon most definitely NOT someone who's on the Democrats side already rejected that particular argument.

What you are claiming is that running for president affords legal protections not available to anyone else. So the only thing anyone has to do is declare for president and they can't be prosecuted for a maximum of 4 years.

What you are claiming is that running for president affords legal protections not available to anyone else. So the only thing anyone has to do is declare for president and they can't be prosecuted for a maximum of 4 years.

Rubbish. Trump IS a former president and front runner in the election, not some unknown wannabe. Whether guilty or innocent, either way, being forced to sit in court affording the leftwing MSM endless photo ops for front page stories bashing him to the voters 24/7 would be an unprecedented heavy additional burden on hurting his chances.

If Trump is guilty, he will be just as guilty after the election. Holding the trials in an election year is a sure way, even if he is ultimately found innocent of the charges, to assure that he loses again anyway, thus serving the true intent of these hearings to keep Trump out of office again.

Rubbish. Trump IS a former president and front runner in the election, not some unknown wannabe. Whether guilty or innocent, either way, being forced to sit in court affording the leftwing MSM endless photo ops for front page stories bashing him to the voters 24/7 would be an unprecedented heavy additional burden on hurting his chances.

If Trump is guilty, he will be just as guilty after the election. Holding the trials in an election year is a sure way, even if he is ultimately found innocent of the charges, to assure that he loses again anyway, thus serving the true intent of these hearings to keep Trump out of office again.
His previous status has no influence on his current one. And his frontrunner status is based on polling data. Notoriously unreliable date.

Any prosecutor or judge worth his salt would simply point out." What poll should we rely on?" Is it enough that the defendant gives an affidavit stating he called around and found that the majority would vote for him?

Again the argument has ALREADY been rejected. So I don't know why you are insisting it is valid.

Forum List

Back