10mm Magnum

Really want to get some ballistic gel blocks to test out penetration but the cheapest I could find are $90 bucks a block and I'd need two.
You can melt em back down and reform them but what a pain in the ass!!!
Looks like I'll be buying a bunch of watermelons.
You're a crooked ATF agent, aren't you? You can't keep your dick in your pants, you can't do the alcohol, tobacco, and gun control without the promiscuous sex.

I'm thinking about putting you on iggy.
But I havent decided if your entertainment value outweighs your abject stupidity.
You don't know who you're fucking with.
You will be dealt with after the manner of murderers and rapists.

Come at me Bro!!!
You're pretty cocky for a guy who cant purchase firearms.

Really want to get some ballistic gel blocks to test out penetration but the cheapest I could find are $90 bucks a block and I'd need two.
You're a crooked ATF agent, aren't you? You can't keep your dick in your pants, you can't do the alcohol, tobacco, and gun control without the promiscuous sex.

Nah...I'm a retired machinist.
As far as promiscuous sex?
The Wife does tell me I wear Her out.

The mods have already gotten on you about hijacking threads.
I'm not one to report people but in your case I might make an exception.

Nah...I'm a retired machinist.
As far as promiscuous sex?
The Wife does tell me I wear Her out.
I don't want it. When ask for sex with a gun in your hand you and all your brother cops are DEAD.

Dont want what,sex?
Why am I not surprised,but then when even the ugliest women reject you I guess it's your defense mechanism to claim you dont want pussy.

But I havent decided if your entertainment value outweighs your abject stupidity.

This thread is about the 10mm magnum. Do you have something to add to the discussion about that particular caliber, or firearms in general?

Just wondering.

This thread is about the 10mm magnum. Do you have something to add to the discussion about that particular caliber, or firearms in general?

Just wondering.
When the federal cops are done away with, the government stops registering guns and prosecuting gun owners as criminals, and the Google search histories stop showing up in court, and the crooked Democrat DAs stop charging possession of legal weapon and ammunition as crimes --- then a civil discussion about firearms might be a possibility.

Just wondering.

He did this last time I posted on this topic.
The mods spanked him.

Just wondering.
When the federal cops are done away with, the government stops registering guns and prosecuting gun owners as criminals, and the Google search histories stop showing up in court, and the crooked Democrat DAs stop charging possession of legal weapon and ammunition as crimes --- then a civil discussion about firearms might be a possibility.

Do you even own any firearms?

Havent shopped for ammo in awhile since I'm well stocked in my favorites.
What an eye opener!!!! You cant find shit in 5.56 or .45.
I got lucky when I bought the 10mm. It seems to be readily available.

We were just in Dick's Sporting Goods. They had twenty boxes of .45 ACP. Had.

I would have snapped them up as well!!!
Good find!

I went to a gun shop today in a town 20 miles from me. They had a small selection of ammo but 9mm and 5.56mm was running about $1.25 a round. That's about $62.00 for a 50-round box of 9mm.

:laughing0301:

I went to a gun shop today in a town 20 miles from me. They had a small selection of ammo but 9mm and 5.56mm was running about $1.25 a round. That's about $62.00 for a 50-round box of 9mm.

Yikes!!
That sucks!!!

I would have snapped them up as well!!!
Good find!

It was this stuff—$27 per box. Honestly, it was an impulse buy. We were there to shop for shoes.

20201205_205114.jpg

Yikes!!
That sucks!!!

It does. Luckily for me I'm sitting on a couple hundred rounds of commercial 9mm, about 2400 rounds of handloads in several different bullet weights, and enough powder, primers, and bullets to make another 3000 rounds if I needed to. Plenty of .44 mag loaded up and enough stuff to make a shitload more, plus 30-06, 8mm Mauser, 6.5 Japanese. Four spam cans of 7.62x39 in the closet and about 1000 rounds of 7.62x54 Russian for the Mosin-Nagants. Shitload of .22LR I bought awhile back too. I spent alot of time going to garage sales over the last few years, and would snarf up any ammo I saw, even if I didn't have the gun for it.

ammo.jpg

Last edited:
Just received my first batch of 10mm Magnum rounds. Got 80 rounds and I'm still waiting on the next 200 rounds. Cant wait to try out the Underwood extreme penetrators.

Sent out the cylinder today to be reamed to accept the new rounds.

The size difference between the .40 S&W the 10mm and the 10mm Magnum is huge!!!

View attachment 425540

I have a S&W 41 Mag model 57. It's also a hand cannon. Fun to shoot.

Smith-and-Wesson-Model-57-cal-41-Mag-Revolver-with-8-3-8-Pinned-Barrel-No-Dash-Series_100821503_2262_7CC655B90D36E04B.JPG

Forum List

Back