10-year-old boy shot dead by other 10-year-old over bike race, mother says

An "illegal" pistol e.g. a Clock 43, in Germany starts at around US$ 3000+ ( no matter if new or 2nd hand) and in the USA a legal available new Glock 43, costs around US$ 450 and a 2nd hand can go for for a measly US$ 100.- over the table.
So, how many small time criminals (the vast majority) could afford US$ 3000+ for an illegal Glock 43, in the USA ??

BTW - whats the point of having an e.g. Glock 43 in a locked safe (see your kiddo post) - when a, or two, or three armed dudes - show up at 03:00 in your house?

Anyway - Gun wackos will never change, only via law amendments.

Dumb ass the weapon of choice in Europe isnt the glock pistol.....it is the fully automatic military rifle

I grew up in the cities of San Diego and LA and we rode our bikes from one end of the city to the other not returning home till dark.... and we felt perfectly safe.... the soul of our nation is suffering under the weight of liberal laws... policies and rules...

I remember riding my bicycle on the sidewalks of Compton.
How far do you think I would get today?

Most of these gun events happen not because of the gun, but because a criminal is in the home...or a drug addict......that is what the anti-gun extremists always leave out.

main-qimg-0925d6536572a9ac09efcfa53d6f44c1-lq

Oh color me surprised:

"his father, 53-year-old Arkete Davis has been charged with suspicion of possession of a firearm by a felon, criminal storage of a firearm, carrying a stolen loaded firearm in a vehicle, child endangerment and acting as an accessory to a crime after the fact."
I don’t believe leftists can tell us which gun laws can prevent this thuggish father from possessing a firearm.

Ask our four year old what happens if she ever touches daddy's guns.

She can't because we have a gun safe but she knows it won't be good
My sons grew up with firearms in the home but I taught them strict gun safety at an early age. I also kept the firearms locked up. Even after they were older and proved they were responsible I was still afraid of their friends so I continued to kept the firearms locked up and nothing ever loaded.

Nowadays in retirement with just my wife and I at home I still keep everything locked up. My grandkids have absolutely no access to the firearms when they visit.

If a child gets access to a firearm then it is the parents fault.

The gun used in the shooting was reported stolen in 2017.

maybe next they charge the person the Gun was stolen from? this is post 2020 after all.

An "illegal" pistol e.g. a Clock 43, in Germany starts at around US$ 3000+ ( no matter if new or 2nd hand) and in the USA a legal available new Glock 43, costs around US$ 450 and a 2nd hand can go for for a measly US$ 100.- over the table.
So, how many small time criminals (the vast majority) could afford US$ 3000+ for an illegal Glock 43, in the USA ??

BTW - whats the point of having an e.g. Glock 43 in a locked safe (see your kiddo post) - when a, or two, or three armed dudes - show up at 03:00 in your house?

Anyway - Gun wackos will never change, only via law amendments.
Interesting that you know how much a black market gun costs.

Even more interesting, and silly, that you think a criminal can't get 3000 to buy one. Here's a clue......

They DON'T WORK HOURLY JOBS!

THEY STEAL!

Dumbass.

Interesting that you know how much a black market gun costs.
Off-course - anyone into firearms like me, (I own a dozen and more pistols, semi-auto and full-auto weapons) knows that.
Even more interesting, and silly, that you think a criminal can't get 3000 to buy one. Here's a clue......

They DON'T WORK HOURLY JOBS!

THEY STEAL!

Dumbass.
Only a Dumbass, believes that some junkie, casual thief or 7/11 mugster (the vast majority of criminals) could afford US$ 3000+ for a pistol.
And even if he had the money - no illegal gun trading dude - would sell it to those fuckups. But in the USA they just get a legal one for a 100 bucks. !!

Don't people worry a pawn shop gun or a gun bought in a Bar parking lot is going to "blow up in your face"? who fires it first? Not likely the salesman at 12PM outside the 101 Club is going to test it for you.

Off-course - anyone into firearms like me, (I own a dozen and more pistols, semi-auto and full-auto weapons) knows that.

Only a Dumbass, believes that some junkie, casual thief or 7/11 mugster (the vast majority of criminals) could afford US$ 3000+ for a pistol.
And even if he had the money - no illegal gun trading dude - would sell it to those fuckups. But in the USA they just get a legal one for a 100 bucks. !!

Hey...dumb shit...they aren't paying 3,000 dollars for the gun.....not on the street, you dumb ass......

In Europe, their criminals get fully automatic miltiary rifles and hand grenades........you idiot...

Hey, you idiot.....you are using that number from Canada...not the U.S....you asshat...

When dealing with irrational, anti-gun extremists, always go with your first instincts.....that they are lying and making things up, or they are not telling the whole story....

"You will see a gun, a firearm purchased in the States for potentially $200 to $300, and they'll go on the streets [in Canada] for $3,000."

In the U.S.....from 2013.....

"If you talk to any criminal, they can find a gun within an hour or two. Cheaper guns that were stolen can be sold for $50. On the street, a typical good handgun will run you $200 to $300," Bouchard said.

Since stolen guns cost the criminal almost nothing besides gas for their car to get to the home they are robbing....the price of the gun is all profit and tax free...

You have no idea what you are talking about.....

Suuuuure you own a full auto weapon. And no, black market guns aren't 100 bucks here. My friends in law enforcement tell me black market guns cost about double their legit prices, depending on the gun.

Forum List

Back