10-year-old boy shot dead by other 10-year-old over bike race, mother says

Factually three - an MP5, a G-3 and a G-36

In the USA "they" don't need to purchase "illegal" weapons - since any donkey can get a legal 2nd hand for a 100 bucks. - you dolt.

Any criminal in Europe can get a fully automatic military rifle....and grenades.....

Factually three - an MP5, a G-3 and a G-36

In the USA "they" don't need to purchase "illegal" weapons - since any donkey can get a legal 2nd hand for a 100 bucks. - you dolt.

No you can't you fucking retard. MP5 huh, when was it made? Post a picture of it with a sign made out to me.

No you can't you fucking retard.
Yes you can - you moron, that is what this whole gun debate is about - at least to me - fucking retard yourself.
MP5 huh, when was it made?
Somewhere around the late 70ies. Its a former BGS registered weapon for which I received a permit in 1987
It's was managed through him, a participant of the Mogadishu raid in 1977 (sadly not the MP5 he had used at the time)

JP.jpg

Post a picture of it with a sign made out to me.
When I am back in Germany I might - one can't bring firearms or even a sword into China.
Even had to use my government contacts, to get my sword and Kris collection into China, since custom officials didn't permit it.

Yes you can - you moron, that is what this whole gun debate is about - at least to me - fucking retard yourself.

Somewhere around the late 70ies. Its a former BGS registered weapon for which I received a permit in 1987
It's was managed through him, a participant of the Mogadishu raid in 1977 (sadly not the MP5 he had used at the time)

View attachment 884094

When I am back in Germany I might - one can't bring firearms or even a sword into China.
Even had to use my government contacts, to get my sword and Kris collection into China, since custom officials didn't permit it.

I actually have friends in Germany who legally own machine guns. It is EXTREMELY difficult. I don't believe a word you say about it.

I own a real G3 and it's worth a fortune. I don't care for the G36 so never bought one. I did own an MP5-PDW for quite a while but sold it to a friend years ago.

I actually have friends in Germany who legally own machine guns. It is EXTREMELY difficult. I don't believe a word you say about it.

I own a real G3 and it's worth a fortune. I don't care for the G36 so never bought one. I did own an MP5-PDW for quite a while but sold it to a friend years ago.
That dude knows nothing about guns in America. "for $100" he says. :rolleyes-41:

You ain't gettin' anything full-auto in America for $100.

The government wants more than that.

If you do, it'll be a Glock Switch that's stolen or just used in a serious crime.

That'll be a hot hot potato! :aargh:

Last edited:
Yeah, he's full of shit. I just bought a new CZ75 PO-1 for concealed carry and it was 700 bucks
Does FN make the G36?

Heckler& Koch makes the MP5

You ain't gettin that for no $100. Be lucky if under $1000.

That dude knows nothing about guns in America. "for $100" he says. :rolleyes-41:

You ain't gettin' anything full-auto in America for $100.
You obviously don't know what you talk about
One can get a "NEW" Glock 43 for as low as US$350 -450, and a 2nd hand for a 100.

Forum List

Back